Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,940 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Wanna Chat?... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Wanna Chat?... (1983 Views)

U Wanna Hook Up With someone? Drop ur id here / Any Mature Lady Wanna Chat? / Wanna Meet Someone New? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wanna Chat?... by emperorchedda(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
sexymoma: Tell me what would be your reaction if you see your younger sis behaving dis way...Ain't saying she shouldn't look for friends in the public buh not in this cheap manner.. it obvious that guys would want to add her up jos to talk naughty nd probably ask her out... Abi u fit carry dis kind babe for house. angry and concerning your statements, Silly, Unintelligent , i will pretend as if i didn't see it. angry

Now that maturity. wink
there is nothing like 'cheap manner', if a guy puts this kinda notice its fine but if its a girl its 'cheap'. And if my sis puts up such notices its her choice, she will choose to accept the request of the guys she likes and reject the ones she considers naughty. And yes I fit keep dis kind babe for house because she no dey pretend!
Re: Wanna Chat?... by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2014
BUSTED!!!!!!He's a scam artist and he's not even professional,here is my research,I figured he tends to woo you with his quote like,don't think twice,choose me up in this fake account personal message,niqqa real smart scammerz don't force it,you broke the code with that....secondly you was too obvious and open to reveal yourself and how come you just joined nl and became bored from outta blue and only topic you ever started on here was to seek attention,another code breaking.....lastly,write out your phone number and guys only call her early in the morning or late into the night.
Re: Wanna Chat?... by Missmossy(f): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2014
jnrbayano: A lady serving the world her BBM pin on a saucer?
Hmmm...what sort of sane lady does that?
Re: Wanna Chat?... by Liamm(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2014
hakunajay: @Op, you mean you opened an account today just for the sake of scam? Get a life bro, crime doesn't pay and if truly you're a girl, then you're just a cheap wh**e...
hahaha.@bolded. He's a bro indeed grin
Re: Wanna Chat?... by jnrbayano(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2014
Missmossy:
Hmmm...what sort of sane lady does that?

It's incomprehensible
Re: Wanna Chat?... by Ayodelelove(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2014
Yea willing to chart with you!Ayodele is my name!here is my pin 215fe676

Re: Wanna Chat?... by Eberex(m): 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
Osi nle pako
Re: Wanna Chat?... by Sunkyphil(m): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
i can confirm dat she is a scammer,added her up on bbm chatted for two days,d next tin she requested for card today,i no gree reply her again she come talk say bye na so she remove me o
Re: Wanna Chat?... by Eberex(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
hakunajay: @Op, you mean you opened an account today just for the sake of scam? Get a life bro, crime doesn't pay and if truly you're a girl, then you're just a cheap wh**e...

Yet people go still fall mugu. For instance see person wey put him picture just to have her contact! na woman go kill man quickly even before ebola
Re: Wanna Chat?... by Galads(m): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
Scamish girl...lol, I added her so I can come back to tell all this guys to stop accusing her wrngly, she is for real. We had a little chat dis morning for not upto 5mins, not even telling her who I am o. In the afternoon, she pinged and wass asking for recharge card. I just pity her life
Re: Wanna Chat?... by Isiterere(m): 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ayodelelove: Yea willing to chart with you!Ayodele is my name!here is my pin 215fe676
smh for this dumbo

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Wanna Chat?... by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: Wanna Chat?... by firstolalekan(m): 4:51am On Sep 01, 2014
Tolutunz: Dont Fink Twice...Choose Muah.
my birthday mate, how pha na?
can we hook up?
Happy birthday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders In Okoko/agbara Area Come On In / *serious Guy Only* / Rex-age Transnational Comprehensive College Ifo Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.