Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

University Of Nigeria Nsukka - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria Nsukka (7710 Views)

List Of Accredited Courses In University Of Nigeria,nsukka / University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka In Affilation With Yaba College Of Tech. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Priscal: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2008
check out unn website 2morrow.dere ar updating the website,so i guess by 2morrow some thin encouragin like d sub list wld be out, gudluck as u check it out,
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by DrTony1(m): 8:18am On Oct 23, 2008
Thanks very much priscy n welcome 2 dis Unnforum.Your info is highly appreciated
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by mayluv(f): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2008
plz anyone who can access the new information on admission should copy and paste on nairaland. i'm really anxious to see the list.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by chidipupay(m): 10:51am On Oct 23, 2008
Don't worry when we have the information we will certainly paste it here.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2008
I have updated my profile on the portal.
Since i dont have a printer at home, I will print my admission slip tomorrow from a cyber
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Priscal: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2008
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Priscal: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2008
i also heard dat dis sup list is mostly 4 d pre degree student dat by next week anoda list wld be come.so dose whose name isnt out yet"all hop isn't lost ok".the next list comin out wld b a total of 700 students.so all dose seekin admission into unn dats ar nairalanders our names wld be among d 700 by God's grace.byeeeee ad have a nice day.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Priscal: 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2008
i heard that this sup list is mostly 4 d pre degree student that by next week another list would be out.so dose whose name isn't out yet"all hop isn't lost ok".the next list comin out would b a total of 700 students.so all dose seekin admission into unn that ar nairalanders our names would be among d 700 by God's grace.byeeeee ad have a nice day.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by finidinwa1: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2008
please can u open and paste it i can not view it.it is saying download after downloading i still can't view.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Priscal: 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2008
sure i will
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Priscal: 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2008
babe"fini" just gimme ur details ad i wld definately help out.cos i wasn't able 2 copy d list, byee ad gudnite
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Priscal: 1:46am On Oct 25, 2008
i meant post de not pre degree
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by ozim(m): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2008
hello,
please coluld anybody in the house that knows better about unn,explain how the select people for admission,because,i check the direct entry list that was released but did not find my name,only 10 people where selected for political science,please is is my result:

screening scores: 40
de scores: 12
remark qualified.

and why is my name not on the list with all this,kindly explain why if you know better thanks
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Priscal: 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2008
wish i knw beta but beta still its advisable u go 2 d school urself.wat course ar u goin 4."wld try 2 find out som reasonable in4mation 4 u"l8r ad don't 4get 2 put God 1st.all is well, tata
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by ozim(m): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2008
hello Priscal,
thanks so much for ya concerning,am going in for pol. science,and really do not know or have anybody there,@ the moment am in lagos,but i know i have the God,i have done my best and its up to Him,well are you really sure that another list is coming out soon?plz find out if you can and get back to me you can send me your number so that i can keep communication you.thanks
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by ElosAgos(m): 5:48am On Oct 27, 2008
Just downloaded it for you guys.

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by stanekeh: 3:22am On Oct 28, 2008
Hi,everyone,all hope is not lost,its all about praying and believing,i had an aggregate of 210.5 when my dept. cut 224.5 for electronics engineering,i was depressed when my name didnt appear.however my name was the only name from my state in the 2nd list released.

Congratulations to the new lion cubs,im also a freshman like u guys,should be in skool tommorow

Any unn nairalanders interested can share my ebooks on any course or field( engineering,computers,networks,anatomy,ccna) etc. as always.08037974310
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Priscal: 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2008
@ ozim am quite sure anoda list wld b out bt i dont knw wen.dis information is 4rm d VC.wld let u knw wen am certain, byeee, nd try 2 involve urself wiv somthin while waitin 4 d admission list, l8r, we ar gonna c at unn,
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by ozim(m): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2008
hello priscal,
i so much appreciate your effort,thanks so much,well,its not like am worried cos i am into so many other things,i really dont put all my eggs in 1 basket,but what am really saying is that after that remark and result i should get admission,well,i hope the list comes out soon,mean while keep me posted on any new tin
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by oee: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2008
My name was there in the list.Thanks God for his love and care.

Please what next do the DE students pay acceptance fee and how is the regisration done is it online on what.

please do any one know when the rigistration for De students begins and when it will close.I will like to hear from someone.Thanks

@ Priscal are you a student of the school,can I have your mail and numbr if you a student of UNN.Thanks
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by ozim(m): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2008
oee,
can you plz tell me the break down of you result on congrat. for your admission,mine is

screen score ------------------ 40
DE score ------------------- 12
Remark ------------ Qualified
Course ------- pol science

plz tell me yours,thanks,cos i really dont understand why i did not make the list
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Priscal: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2008
@ oee ain't a student of d school yet.bt am chillin 4 nxt list.i guess ma name wld b among, l8r, nd wishin u success in all ur endeavors.nitty nite
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by oee: 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2008
@Ozim it is better you get to the school and find out things for yourself because it might be an error.and pray about it also.

As for me i did not check because i knew my name will come out based on the fact that i was offered admission because i play basketball and the school wants me to represent them at the upcoming NUGA games.Feel free to call me anytime 08069646693 i am in Lagos now and will be going to UNN this friday.

@priscal guy u got to pray hard to ensure ur name is on the next list.Fell free to call me.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by ozim(m): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2008
hello oee,
well i guess you are not far from the truth cos i wonder why my name should not be on that list with my scores,anyway thanks so much i will call you soon,but i was told another list will be out soon,can you help me confirm how true it is,thanks
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by oee: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2008
@ozim i will be in school on friday so i will let you if there is anything that can be done.Thanks
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by DrTony1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2008
I will be pleased to welcome U all to "THE HOME OF A COMPLETE MAN",THE DEN where the great Lions and Lionesses reside
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by DrTony1(m): 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2008
And may I remind U all dat there r only two Universities in Nigeria;THE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA(where the Dignity Of Man is Restored) and OTHERS.
@oee I dont tink its necessary coming to Nsukka,well anoda list wil be out very soon.I will let U all knw wen it is out.It wil be my pleasure helping U all.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by DrTony1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2008
And may I remind U all dat there are only two Universities in Nigeria;THE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA(where the Dignity Of Man is Restored) and OTHERS.
@oee I dont tink its necessary coming to Nsukka,well anoda list wil be out very soon.I will let U all knw wen it is out.It wil be my pleasure helping U all.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by DrTony1(m): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2008
@Priscal wish U all d best in being a lion,I pray God will help U 2 be in the home of a complete man,where the dignity of man is being restored.
@oee u r vry lucky if U were admitted tru d SPORTS quota.Jst try hard 2 make it 2 d NUGA n wen U win a Gold medal in NUGA.U get N50,000 cash 4rm the V.C Prof.C.O Nebo,free Hostel n a scholarship.So I advice evrybody 2 try 2 participate in NUGA cos there alot 2 benefit.
@oee Congrats 4 being a Lion is only by Gods Grace.Wen U ROAR others bow
Once again I ll try my best 2 help U all.God bless U all
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by DrTony1(m): 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2008
@Priscal wishing U all d best in being a lion,I pray God will help U 2 be in the home of a complete man,where the dignity of man is being restored.
@oee u r vry lucky if U were admitted tru d SPORTS quota.Jst try hard 2 make it 2 d NUGA n wen U win a Gold medal in NUGA.U get N50,000 cash 4rm the V.C Prof.C.O Nebo,free Hostel n a scholarship.So I advice evrybody 2 try 2 participate in NUGA cos there alot 2 benefit.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by DrTony1(m): 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2008
@Priscal wishing U all d best in being a lioness,I pray God will help U 2 be in the home of a complete man,where the dignity of man is being restored.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by chidipupay(m): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2008
Great Lions and Lionesses. wishing you guys all the best this academic session cool kiss wink cheesy smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bitter Truth About Lady Who Refused To Remove Her Hijab & So Was Denied Admissio / Federal Universities Still Selling Pre-degree Form / According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.