Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,802,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - (2922 Views)

Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) / PDP Politicians Take Note: Buhari Didn’t Join PDP When He Couldn’t Beat Them / Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by oduastates: 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ribadu has that civil servant mentality while El rufai as the leadership mentality .even though he has been on the gravy train before,I can still live with intelligent lies than than dumb lies .
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by miiraaj: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ngenge: He is playing with fire. I don't believe any politician concerning defection. They are like footballers claiming that they love a particular club. Gang of chamelions

This is why I regard Buhari as the most principled politician in Nigeria. cool
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by comos: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
janjanweed
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by rattlesnake(m): 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
Elrufai is a beautiful fo0l
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
benitez and samuel eto'o said similar things about chelsea
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by Rilwayne001: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
Vikky014: y nt prove me wrong?was Allah translated to God in ur own English version of Quaran?
Surah Al-Fatiha, Verse 1:
In the name of God, The Most Gracious, The Dispenser of Grace: (English - Mohd Asad)

via iQuran

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by danot1030: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
Vikky014: so u mean Allah has a son?cos God in d bible has a son Jesus,,we r also his children
d knowledge u are sharing with them is too much for them to comprehend.
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by Vikky014(f): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
danot1030: d knowledge u are sharing with them is too much for them to comprehend.
mydear dey hav to
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by gatiano(m): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
Are you saying GOD raped Mary or seduced her in anyway? do you think a snake went up to Eve in the garden of Eden and spoke? how did a bite from an apple become Adam's fall? and most importantly, who are you? who is GOD? and who is Satan. keep in mind Blasphemy is word coined up by satan to disallow you to think logically, if not why did GOD place brains into your skull?
Vikky014: so u mean Allah has a son?cos God in d bible has a son Jesus,,we r also his children

2 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
We know whose side Satan is on. Check out ISIS.

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by atlwireles: 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
What happened to the comments here undecided
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by Rilwayne001: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
Vikky014: mydear dey hav to

When all you ignorant comment has been removed.

People like you dont know much abt the buybull, amd you come here to spew your nonsense abt the Quran

seek knowledge

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by HarrveySpecter(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
Stop showing your ignorance ok! Go get knowledge and stop with the blasphemy. If you truly as knowledgeable as you trying to portray yourself, you most certainly will not make some comments.

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
Isn't satan a moslem undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by Onile01: 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Alot of ignorant here

Yoruba__olodunmare
Arabic__Allah
English__Gods
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by danot1030: 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Surah Al-Fatiha, Verse 1:
In the name of God, The Most Gracious, The Dispenser of Grace: (English - Mohd Asad)

via iQuran
it doesn't matter what u quote, the bible I read tells me dat a good tree cannot produce bad fruit and by their fruit u shall know them. I may not know who allah is by mere hearing u call his name but what ur quoran claims he instructed his followers and what his followers does in his name around d world makes him less desirable to me and it gave me the picture of the satan I have been told of.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by danot1030: 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Onile01: Alot of ignorant here

Yoruba__olodunmare
Arabic__Allah
English__Gods
who though u arabic? Allah=satan period.

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by Rilwayne001: 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
danot1030: it doesn't matter what u quote, the bible I read tells me dat a good tree cannot produce bad fruit and by their fruit u shall know them. I may not know who allah is by mere hearing u call his name but what ur quoran claims he instructed his followers and what his followers does in his name around d world makes him less desirable to me and it gave me the picture of the satan I have been told of.

Which means when yahweh ordered moses to kill for him (which moses did) , yahweh is a bad tree that can never produce good fruit right

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by Orunto: 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
It is full of dameons(satan's messengers). What about boko nuisances, al qaeda, sunnis et cetera?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by grafikii: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Madam they also say Allah in churches in the north, so what are you all about.

Cure your ignorance abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TB Joshua Is At It Again- Say's Barack Obama Will Fall Sick Soon / One Dead, Houses Razed As Friends Fight Over Girlfriend(pics) / Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.