Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh (24113 Views)

I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment / Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by MztrChukwu(m): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
God bless you soul. Kind heart
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by yuzjet(m): 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
cassyrooy: U ain't no different from P. Sawyer. So F.ck You. F.ck Sawyer.
Rest In Peace Ma, atleast i get to see a True Nigerian Patriot. Thank you ma, for saving my generations to come. I LOVE YOU MORE

U badddaasssss. F**k ur mama, f**k ur papa and dat is if u hv. Mofos like u always do like a saint on forum. F**k u anyway.... Reply me if u're bastard! A*ss*hole. tongue
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by cassyrooy(m): 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
yuzjet:

U badddaasssss. F**k ur mama, f**k ur papa and dat is if u hv. Mofos like u always do like a saint on forum. F**k u anyway.... Reply me if u're bastard! A*ss*hole. tongue
Fagot! U need nt play dat chord cos i ain't dumb. So gay-looking-boy just know wat to say at the ryt stroke of the chronometer, so as nt to offend
me and my kind
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by vincent86(m): 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
I can't stop to say RIP to u Dr,u came to this wicked world,u fought a good fight and I believ u Conqured,only ur action save many pple frm being infected with Ebola disease, but instead u sacrifice ur precious life,though ur dead but I believ ur memory ll foreva live in our hat always,i ll always pray that single action which is celebrated by the whole world to inspire every members of this forum to be his/her brothers keeper ad a life saver too,ad to u dt jst opened dis page u can equally save a life by putting smiles to weaker one around u,if God bless u,pls Bless some one too so we can celebrate u one day,Continue to rest in the Bossom of Our God Dr Ameyo!!! Nigerians Loves U but God Love u So much! GOOD NIGHT NMAA!!!
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by yuzjet(m): 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
cassyrooy: Fagot! U need nt play dat chord cos i ain't dumb. So gay-looking-boy just know wat to say at the ryt stroke of the chronometer, so as nt to offend
me and my kind

Hey BASTARD. Am quite impressed by ur Gay detector skill I must say.. Cut it off huh, aint ur kind of mother*fuckers. To hell u and ur kind vanishes... Re-quote me if u're a d**k.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by cassyrooy(m): 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
yuzjet:

Hey BASTARD. Am quite impressed by ur Gay detector skill I must say.. Cut it off huh, aint ur kind of mother*fuckers. To hell u and ur kind vanishes... Re-quote me if u're a d**k.
Yeah longer than the di.ldo your mama used.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
meforyou1: she was d doctor that treated the Liberian/American serial killer sawyer that heartlessly imported ebola to Nigeria. Against all threats from the Liberian embassy for the terrorist sawyer to leave the hospital (and spread the disease to nigerians like wildfire), she refused. And because of her, 160 million nigerians are living. Because she sacrificed her life so we could live.
did she really sacrificed her life?...sure she protected all of us... but whether she released him or not doesn't guarantee her life. I'm wondering why this same tribute weren't said to the nurses too. RIP Doctor.. and you nurses, Nigerians can easily forget you tomorrow... but like all other over 2000 people that have died in west Africa, plead our cause before your maker...and again and again till the fading of time...may, even when voices have ceased, may the good Lord welcome you into his blossom...and turn you into an Angel of light. CC; Dr, nurses, Spanish, Liberian, Sierra Leonia, Guinean... who have died from this Ebola, I cried in the afternoon, but now I'm saying I love you all.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by yuzjet(m): 12:02am On Aug 21, 2014
cassyrooy: Yeah longer than the di.ldo your mama used.

My dick in your mother's rib cage Hehehehe grin

Better come and help her before she kick the bucket. grin

F**k ur dandruff a**
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by 3Dimension: 12:06am On Aug 21, 2014
everybody will die buh not everybody truly lived.

you have lived for humanity you have lived for mankind. your singular actions have saved they world and we will forever remember u.

rip dr adadevoh

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by iswallker(m): 12:06am On Aug 21, 2014
Anger fills me up now. You died in a wrong place. U could have been my mom or sis or relative. Its not worth the trouble I bet u. U should have run. Rip.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by cassyrooy(m): 12:08am On Aug 21, 2014
yuzjet:

My dick in your mother's rib cage Hehehehe grin

Better come and help her before she kick the bucket. grin

F**k ur dandruff a**
Your mama who've got all NNPC reservoir channelled to her cli.ts. Mehn. See a walking dead. Amu Ekwuensu!
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by kokosheen(m): 12:15am On Aug 21, 2014
RIP. May almighty give her family the strength to bear this loss. Thank you for saving us all.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by yuzjet(m): 12:26am On Aug 21, 2014
cassyrooy: Your mama who've got all NNPC reservoir channelled to her cli.ts. Mehn. See a walking dead. Amu Ekwuensu!

Ur mama's a swine. Ur papa's a vulgar little maggot. And, ur entire family members are worthless bag of filth. Among Dem all, u're a nincompoop

Aint ur mate canker.... grin

iwo oloriburuku yi cheesy
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by mytym(m): 12:40am On Aug 21, 2014
May her Soul Find eternal rest.
RIP Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Abeos(m): 12:47am On Aug 21, 2014
R.I.P embarassed
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by rasputinn(m): 1:01am On Aug 21, 2014
Most times,God sends His angels in human form to protect us.As a doctor,who had recently diagnosed the evil American(every pun intended) Patrick Sawyerr of the Ebola virus disease,she knew the risk she had been exposed to,for her to even go ahead and keep the satanic mad Sawyerr in her clinic and stop him from going to spread the virus to more Lagosians before going to Calabar shows that she was indeed an ANGEL.
God bless you Angel Ameyoh Adadevoh
The FG should immortalise her and the other nurse,as well as immediately work out some financial assistance for their families and other medical personnel that have defied the strike action by Nigerian doctors and are lending a hand in combating the ebola spread in Nigeria
God bless Nigeria
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Niftyrules(m): 1:17am On Aug 21, 2014
Rest in the bossom of our Lord Doctor Ameyo. Words can't explain how selfless you've given your best even at the risk of your life.

Even if the Presidency remember you not, I've personally mourn you in my own little way here; www.allpoetry.com/poem/by/niftyrules
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by rocoh(m): 1:49am On Aug 21, 2014
You have done your part and you will not be forgotten.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by porka: 1:54am On Aug 21, 2014
Evil people brought death to our country.

You stood between destruction and your people.

You are indeed a heroine.

We won't forget.

You will not die in vain.

Rest in Peace
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by desy24444(m): 2:12am On Aug 21, 2014
ochejoseph: NAIRALAND TRIBUTE TO A TRIBUTE TO DR AMEYO ADADEVOH

Sisters are special, they are always there for you when times get tough and usually, they are your best friends. Sisters are always ready to love, comfort, and defend you. They are lifelong friends you can count on until the end. In fact, the only force powerful enough to cut short the friendship between a sister and her siblings is death.
And death indeed has taken you away from us, this loss is particularly painful to us as a nation because we waited eagerly to celebrate your recovery and eventual discharge but it never came.
As tears roll down our eyes we will eternally be comforted by the precious memories of what you stood and died for

TO HUMANITY AND INDEED ALL NIGERIANS YOU ARE A TRUE HERO WHO LIVED AND DIED FOR THE CAUSE OF HUMANITY

MAY HEAVEN BE KIND TO YOU NOW AND ALWAYS

[b]
REST IN PEACE DR AMEYO ADADEVOH

Pls 1.Kindly Post Your Tribute To This Amazon And Words Of Encouragement To Her Family
2.If Possible Kindly Spare an MB by posting a flower
WE WILL OVERCOME EBOLA

(Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh, was the consultant physician,that contracted the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) from the Liberian, Mr. Patrick Sawyer after leading the medical team to treat the late Libarian

is it only d doctor dat died?wat abt d nurses dat died first,no tribute for dem for their heroic act. Nigerians with their love for only doctors.God day. RIP doctor
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by weazzy(m): 2:22am On Aug 21, 2014
i neva knew her i neva saw her but she took a risk 2 treat and prevent the ebola case from spreading 2 only God knows ow many pple by now may her gentle soul RIP
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by dsolo(m): 4:28am On Aug 21, 2014
You are larger than life, so u went to glory R.I.P
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by olajide8(m): 6:22am On Aug 21, 2014
God bless you - and God bless your soul - for angels come in different forms "sometimes we don't even know we are angels" because of the human forms we take- no matter what they say you are an angel and you saved over 170m people from the dreaded ebola disease* and for the satanic personalty sawyer judgment day awaits you* for the lives you have taken with yours- eme, jato, matron IJN
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by ideylaff: 6:30am On Aug 21, 2014
R.I.P.

You played your part and left your mark. Sister.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by davroca16(m): 6:35am On Aug 21, 2014
I wonder if people of her rare kind still exist, I mean the kind that is ready to put their life on the line for the safety of others. She just knew it wasn't safe to treat such patient, however she did not care about her safety, she just wanted to do the right thing.

May GOD our heavenly FATHER bless and accepts her kind and gentle soul in heaven in JESUS NAME amen.

RIP sis.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Infoay: 6:48am On Aug 21, 2014
Infomizer: Only the forgotten are truly dead...May you live forever...
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by omicron(m): 7:23am On Aug 21, 2014
A Heroine by all standards. Rest in Peace
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by solidman59(m): 7:24am On Aug 21, 2014
May your soul rest in the bosom of our Lord Jesus. Humanity owes you one......
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Ayopercent(m): 7:35am On Aug 21, 2014
That we may not forget – Dr Ameyo Adadevoh &
Justina Ejelonu

Article written by journalist, Cheta Nwanze...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154445611070123&id=693335122&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6049892586996968616%3Amf_story_key.-1305641844763875777%3Aapp_id.25554907596&__tn__=%2As
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Gentlebabs(m): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2014
Your courage saved the nation, your professionalism curtailed 'EBOLA', aware of the consequences of inaction; you pinned a male carrier of the EVD to a spot. The price of greatness for you was death as you paid with your life, but prevented a massive exodus of our innocent countrymen to the great beyond. Of a truth, you are a national heroine, you LEFT so others may LIVE. You wrote your name in GOLD, with points of SILVER & pens of DIAMOND. Adieu DR. AMEYO ACADEMIC; our ebola HEROINE. Bissous!
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by lakesideee: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2014
RIP Dr Ameyo.........
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Amhappy(f): 7:54am On Aug 21, 2014
You were an angel that watched over Us. Now that you have gone to a place of joy and peace,may your family find comfort in what you have done. You and your collegues made the ultimate sacrifice. Rest in Peace Ma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic / Sam Nda-Isaiah Buried (Pictures) / Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.