Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:56 AM

Please Tell Me All I Need To Know About For-ex Trade. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Tell Me All I Need To Know About For-ex Trade. (1153 Views)

"Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines / 35000naira Is All I Need / Amazing Home Based Business For Ex-bankers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Tell Me All I Need To Know About For-ex Trade. by Karlebolu(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
To our esteemed and certified business men & women, pls tell me what I need to know about Forex.

Thanks in advance. smiley
Re: Please Tell Me All I Need To Know About For-ex Trade. by Karlebolu(m): 10:20am On Sep 10, 2014
Kinriwa your help is highly needed here plsss cry

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me All I Need To Know About For-ex Trade. by IRIENBOY(m): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2014
Don't be greedy,money magt,go for traning and domo trade befor goin to live trade.thank you.
Re: Please Tell Me All I Need To Know About For-ex Trade. by Karlebolu(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
IRIENBOY: Don't be greedy,money magt,go for traning and domo trade befor goin to live trade.thank you.

Sir, I'm not greedy I'm just a guy who's been hearing about Forex for a long time and don't know nada about it.

So I'd like you to put me through even if it's the basics.

Thanks in anticipation smiley
Re: Please Tell Me All I Need To Know About For-ex Trade. by IRIENBOY(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
U need one on one trainin.
Re: Please Tell Me All I Need To Know About For-ex Trade. by Karlebolu(m): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
IRIENBOY: U need one on one trainin.

sorry for the late quote but can't you at least give me a site where I can learn the basics of forex?
Re: Please Tell Me All I Need To Know About For-ex Trade. by fembizz(m): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
Karlebolu:

sorry for the late quote but can't you at least give me a site where I can learn the basics of forex?
for the forex trading basics, www.babypips.com is ok, just go through the school modules.
Re: Please Tell Me All I Need To Know About For-ex Trade. by Karlebolu(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
fembizz:
for the forex trading basics, www.babypips.com is ok, just go through the school modules.

thanks.

but can you give me something more advance, erm not that I know this but when I'd be tgrough with this atleast I'll net to try something more advance, you know?

thanks in anticipation. smiley
Re: Please Tell Me All I Need To Know About For-ex Trade. by Kirinwa: 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Op you called me

Like the previous posters said start from babypips school of pipsology.

After that you can demo trade for at least 6 months before you know if its suitable for you.
Re: Please Tell Me All I Need To Know About For-ex Trade. by Karlebolu(m): 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Kirinwa: Op you called me

Like the previous posters said start from babypips school of pipsology.

After that you can demo trade for at least 6 months before you know if its suitable for you.

I call you since now , maybe you no quick see the missed call grin

Anyway, thanks for dropping by and dropping a comment.
Re: Please Tell Me All I Need To Know About For-ex Trade. by fxstory(m): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
Babypips should be one of your treasure spot as a starter.don't be in a hurry for advance stage,learn the basics and then move gradually to the advance.babypips is one of the best place to start from basic to advance,just follow the school of pipsology from the beginning to the end without jumping the guns

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me All I Need To Know About For-ex Trade. by Karlebolu(m): 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
fxstory: Babypips should be one of your treasure spot as a starter.don't be in a hurry for advance stage,learn the basics and then move gradually to the advance.babypips is one of the best place to start from basic to advance,just follow the school of pipsology from the beginning to the end without jumping the guns

Thank you smiley, I really appreciate your comment.
Re: Please Tell Me All I Need To Know About For-ex Trade. by profitbank: 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
what you need to know is how to get into a trending market and how to escape or manage the ranging market , finally how to run away from STOOPING MARKET . if you can take good care of the above you must be successful forex trader

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Get Customised NYSC Metal Tags In Lagos In Large Quantity / Price For Clearing 20" Container In The UK / I'm About To Start Soap Making.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.