Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

ebola survivor causes commotion in church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ebola survivor causes commotion in church (1004 Views)

Pastor Suleiman-Johnson Causes Stampede In Cameroon,1 Dead, 20 Injured (Photos) / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ebola survivor causes commotion in church by PastorKun(m): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
One of the health attendants that attended to the Liberian Patrick Sawyer but survived the ravages of the disease went to church to testify to the good news of God in her life. Those giving testimonies were ten in number and she was number four on the queue. When it was her turn to share her testimony with the congregation, she testified that she survived the ailment and had tested negative to ebola. When it was time for her to return the microphone to the pastor to call the next person, this is what transpired:

Pastor: Don't worry give the microphone to the next person.

Next person : (shifts back) Nooo, give it to the pastor.

Ebola testifier: Pastor, take your microphone, he is not collecting it.

Pastor: Give it to the sister behind him.

Sister: Shuuooo! I don forget my testimony, maybe next week.

Ebola testifier: Pastor if you are not ready to collect the microphone, i will put it on the floor (heading back to her seat)

Before she could turn back to return to her seat, everyone in the church had jumped outside for dear life. grin

(edited)

5 Likes

Re: ebola survivor causes commotion in church by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
PastorKun: This really got me cracking grin and I felt it would be a sin not to share it on nairaland. cheesy
apostate pastor, which church do u attend now
Re: ebola survivor causes commotion in church by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
...and u think dats funny??...
Re: ebola survivor causes commotion in church by PastorKun(m): 6:40am On Aug 21, 2014
ProphetUdeme: apostate pastor, which church do u attend now

Na your church I dey attend tongue

2 Likes

Re: ebola survivor causes commotion in church by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 21, 2014
PastorKun:

Na your church I dey attend tongue
lol abeg just commot that pastor title for ur username.. Cos e no fit u at all
Re: ebola survivor causes commotion in church by PastorKun(m): 8:31am On Aug 21, 2014
ProphetUdeme: lol abeg just commot that pastor title for ur username.. Cos e no fit u at all

Is it because i don't twist scripture and use it to defraud people like you and other rogues that masquerade as men of god

4 Likes

Re: ebola survivor causes commotion in church by nora544: 8:55am On Aug 21, 2014
I have still the fear that one so called pastor will tell he can heal Ebola.

In siera Leone one herbalistt told thathe has herbs that can kill Ebola and that is why it become so big because one person come to her with Ebola so she got it also and during her burial many woman from different villages make contact with her body and take it back to their willages.

So what a herbalist can do a pastor can do it better

1 Like

Re: ebola survivor causes commotion in church by PastorKun(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
The OP has been edited grin

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Myles Daughter Is Not Dead / Christ Is The Wisdom Of God / What The Bible Says About Prayer And Prostration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.