Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,911 members, 7,799,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption (27056 Views)

s / 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. / APC: An Ally Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by dayosaurus(m): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
Bros, you can lie ooo... which port have been decongested??, apapa-oshodi has been under going repairs for years. Lagos to ibadan is now 4 hours, how can lagos to Onitsha be 6hours?? shocked shocked most of what you wrote here are lies and half-truths undecided

Footlocker:  1. 30 roads either completed or very close to completion, some of which are:

2. Kano-Bauchi Road

3. Benin-Ore road rehabbed – one can now leave Onitsha and arrive Lagos in 6 hours

4. Abakaliki-Ogoja Road 89% Complete

5. Ogoja-Ikom Rd Complete

6. Rehab of Jebba Bridge almost complete

7. Thir Mainland Bridge replacement of expansion joints ongoing as equipment, materials in place

8. The Ayodwiri road Washout on Auchi-Agenegbode road in Edo State has been recovered and opened to motorists

9. FERMA has flagged off its preventive maintenance and road Surveillance Programmes: The program has commenced in Abuja-Kaduna, Benin -Onitsha, Onitsha-Owerri Roads

10. Roads reinstated include: Gombe-Potiskum road Washout in Gombe State. The Federal Ministry of Works awarded the construction of 5-span bridge

11. Aminu Kano Airport upgraded

12. Akure-Ilesha rd (design review stage) and a bridge over Cross River from Cameron to Mfum (review of bidding doc stage) Min. of Works ongoing

13. The FG is working on private sector driven road maintenance program in the country

14. Road sector reforms initiatives in place to reconstruct, rehabilitate etc, in place and working for road infrastructural development through PPP in place

15. Nigeria Railways Revived After Decades of Inactivity

16. The NRC is already running a number of Mass Transit services, we have 12 in Lagos, Kaduna, 10, kano 6 in each day

17. Government has taken delivery of 20 petroleum product tank Wagons from China

18. Very soon, with the tank Wagons we’ve acquired, we will start moving fuel from Apapa to the North

19. We are doing feasibility studies for the Lagos/ Abuja speed rail that will enable Nigerians travel the distance in 4hrs

20. Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri-Ore rail line to be ready by March 2013

21. Lagos/Jebba road have reached 98% completion

22. In the rail sector, rehabilitation work of over 90% of existing lines have been awarded

23. FG to allow private investment in railway, Vice President Namadi Sambo says colonial restrictive laws will be reviewed to allow this

24. At Last, FG Moves to Repeal Railway Act

25. Onitsha-Owerri highway is now smooth sailing

26. Good News on Nembe-Ogbia road

27. Lokoja-Abuja highway nearing conclusive work

28. All things being equal, we will complete the rehabilitation of the Apapa Oshodi way by Dec 2013

29. On the Lafia/Akwanga Road we had to pay attention to the parts of the road we know requiring attention such as the dangerous curve

30. Onitsha River port ready

31. Contract for the dredging of river Benue is in progress

32. In the marine sector, we have concluded the dredging of River Niger from Warri to Baro in Niger

33. After the capital dredging, we are negotiating with a reputable international company for the maintenance channel

34. The old port in Warri is being rehabilitated

35. The Kirikiri lighter terminal access road is also on going

36. NIMASA have engaged the services of a private company for the security of vessels in our waters

37. Port operations now decongested and services available 24 hrs – we have reduced the number of agencies operating in the ports from 25 to 6

38. FCTA approves sale of mass housing units

39. Western Rail Line to be ready before end of year

40. Benin-Ore-Shagamu Road

41. Mararaba-Bali Road

42. Apapa-Oshodi Express Way

43. Onitsha River port now ready

44. Kaduna Refinery now producing after 15 years

45. GEJ’s govt has been able to complete the Mambilla and Zungeru power stations

46. Govt has also begun the repair of transmission lines covering over 6000 km

47. For distribution, they decided to privatize the 11 distribution companies and have signed bulk trader purchase agreement with them with World Bank guarantees

48. Explore alternative energy sources ….this govt has achieved by building those power stations which are thermal

49. The increased tariffs and eventual privatization of PHCN will now facilitate the much needed private sector investments in our power sector

50. Can you believe he’s been in office barely three years?

51. And Goodluck Jonathan is not responsible for the corruption going on in states and local government areas

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by IYANGBALI: 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
barcanista: Why not create the thread?
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Lucasbalo(m): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
The President is a big mistake and the whole country is paying for it. 6 years of his presidency and the country is declining under his watch like the country declined under his predecessors. Woe betide all the past and present leaders for turning what is suppose to be a first world to a perpetual third world. God will never forgive them for years of misrule and mismanagement . Whenever I travel and see countries like Singapore , Malaysia ,Taiwan and so on, it saddens me. This are the countries Nigeria is supposed to be compared with not Congo , Haiti, Zambia and so on. The leadership has failed Nigeria and Jonathan is the latest . God help Nigeria and Nigerians.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by KingIOb: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Demdem:

deep inside u, u made sense right
Cant blame those who still have the military rule mentality.
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Tundeiab(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
barcanista: ABDULRASHEED MAINA

Fmr Head of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reforms. Appointed by Jonathan. His job was to unearth and prosecute those that dipped their hands into Police Pension Fund. In twist of event, Maina was alleged to have participated in N195 billion pension fraud.o He was indicted by the Senate, recommended for sack and Prosecution but Jonathan dragged and only sacked him two months later. As at today, Maina hasn't been convicted.

PRINCESS STELLA ODUA

Former Minister of Aviation that was alleged to have allocated N255 million for the purchase of 2 BMW Cars without appropriation in what was the biggest corruption scandal in Jonathan's cabinet. She was indicted by the Senate and the Presidential Committee setup to investigate her. After a while, she was relieved of her Job and walks as a free woman. NO PROSECUTION by any of the concerned Agencies.

FEMI FANI KAYODE

Fmr Aviation Minister, whose trial on alleged looting of N250m was instituted by the Yar Adua Government and pursued. He was "cleared" of wrong doing few months after he defected to PDP (Jonathan's Camp)

CHIEF OLABODE GEORGE

Chairman of the NPA between 2001 and 2003 was Convicted in 2009 for contract splitting that amounts to N2b. He served his term. Went to Appeal Court to Upturn the decision but failed. "Miraculously" the supreme court in December 2013 upturned the decision "because the offence had not become a criminal offence as at the time the alleged incident took place."

MOHAMMED ABACHA
Son of Late Maximum Ruler Sani Abacha. Abacha's family looted the treasury without mercy. Millions of Dollars was recovered and more unearthed. Mohammed was facing corruption charges instituted by the Obasanjo regime, however, Our BENEVOLENT President withrew the charges from the court. Mohammed is a chieftain of the PDP and a Governorship Aspirant under the PDP.

All the Above listed are allies of the President and has endorsed his 2nd Term bid

Jonathan's Quotes:
Corruption is not Nigeria's number one problem
Stealing is Not Corruption

show one of your supposed "Holy" past leader and I will list out 1001 ways they were worse than GEJ.

Finito!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Ela59: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
anonimi:

How much is Tambuwal paying himself & his fellow representaTHIEVES monthly so we know if his own body language is not reeking of corruption
What was his role in the Bank-OLE led House of Corruption?

Hypocrisy na the Baba of PROPAGANDA shocked
A good leader must know how to cut such expences. Sanusi complained about this issue but our President failed to make used of the advantage.
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by temitopeadeyemo: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=omenka][/quote]

I really do not understand your logic. Jonathan being a lesser evil? So you think boko haram is our biggest problem in this country? Far from it. Corruption kills thousands of people everyday in this country. Can you begin to count the cost of human potentials that have been lost to this epidemic? How many dreams and aspirations will ever remain unrealized because some few individuals are stealing the commonwealth of this nation? Insecurity and other seemingly bigger evils are all tied to this singular virus in our system. Jonathan's administration is stinking. Can you imagine? The guy released some billions of Naira to fight Ebola. Lagos, which still remains the only state with recorded cases of the outbreak, has not received a dime. So where is the Federal Govt using the funds? Aso Rock? I beg make the guy go siddon. His govt. is stinking.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
chrisbaba1: Jonathan is a failure, plain and simple. He has no defense, 6years as president, nothing to show for it besides more corrupt people bred to help him win for extra 4 years....

Good politician, bad leader.

Ive come to realise Nigerians prefer to suffer under an inept govt as long as he is from their village, backward people.

Happy suffering, happy fresh air.
So 2010 to 2014 equals to 6 years? Shame on you. Now you have just confirmed that you are the FAILURE. Deal with your failure first so you can see clearly to continue your finger pointing. You also want to do propaganda with simple mathematics? Shame on you
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
Gej till 2015.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by gawu1: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
room089: You can air your opinions but don't call GEJ names please!
Then, tell him & his cohorts to stop stealing or best if he resign to his creek nobody will care not to call him any more grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
So 2010 to 2014 equals to 6 years? Shame on you. Now you have just confirmed that you are the FAILURE. Deal with your failure first so you can clearly to continue your finger pointing.

Yar Adua, remember? I dont talk to dummies. Swerve niccur

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
____
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Sibrah: 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
J12:

Tell me a Nigerian politician that is not surrounded by corrupt politicians. Start From Fashola to Buhari.
What happened to being ''Once beaten, twice shy'' you can't insult people by appointing known thieves just because they have the connection you need.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by egift(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tundeiab: show one of your supposed "Holy" past leader and I will list out 1001 ways they were worse than GEJ.

I give you President Yar'Adua, oya list the 1001 ways

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Ela59: 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
dayosaurus: Bros, you can lie ooo... which port have been decongested??, apapa-oshodi has been under going repairs for years. Lagos to ibadan is now 4 hours, how can lagos to Onitsha be 6hours?? shocked shocked most of what you wrote here are lies and half-truths undecided

Automobile company,agric reform and esterblishment of 9university and upgrading the police college to unversity . But corruption is a monster.
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Sibrah: 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
BadBoy25: goodluck Jonathan is a good president. he and the rest of the nigerian politicians should embezzle as much public funds as possible and not develop Nigeria .Thumbs Up Goodluck Jonathan and the rest of the corrupt nigerian politicians !! you all have my back .
That's the spirit. Rejoice with those in charge and hope it will be your own turn next. . . . Chop-sand mentality?
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by egift(m): 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
J12: That's not part of his transformation agenda. President Jonathan is out to develop the economy and not fight political enemies and past presidents that Nigerians love.

"Asking President Jonathan to Stop Stealing is not part of his transformation agenda" - J12

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1582800_1662552_1530550_laughing_man_gif_gif3b92d44cb9f7caa689a_gif6003d4b9f16c4756e987b9936324da37_gif83e24073fa613d68ad66634d7ee423d1

Clap for J12, Nairaland's Liar of the Year

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by temitopeadeyemo: 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
dayosaurus: Bros, you can lie ooo... which port have been decongested??, apapa-oshodi has been under going repairs for years. Lagos to ibadan is now 4 hours, how can lagos to Onitsha be 6hours?? shocked shocked most of what you wrote here are lies and half-truths undecided

If you count these as achievements then you have a twisted understand of what development is really. Even Abacha built roads. What is the conditions of lives of Nigerians? Have their lives really improved since he became President? Can you honestly answer that? Can we say Nigeria is better than what it was 7, 8 years ago?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
____

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
englishmart: Opportunity comes but once.

I don't think Jonathan has stolen any Nigerian naira.

Guy, for your info the presido sits on Nigeria's money. You should know better bros.
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Mickey7(m): 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
kobonaire: i think some Ebola Bat meat enter that your indomie and that's why you come quote all viewing the thread angry
but no spice inside.the thing really shocking me shocked
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Mickey7(m): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
egopersonified: Mickey7, which wan con consign all of us wey u con dey call us now? You no see court carry indomie go?
have you buy indomie before,you di nor see spice? cry
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by anonimi: 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ela59: A good leader must know how to cut such expences. Sanusi complained about this issue but our President failed to make used of the advantage.

You are obviously very CLUELESS about the INDEPENDENCE of the legislative ARM of government.
Please educate yourself before you perish for LACK of knowledge.
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Manspeaks(m): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
KingIOb: Like him or hate him, call him all sorts of unpallatable names - the fact remains that Goodluck Jonathan has done his best to strenghten government institutions and play by the rule of the Nigerian constitution. If the institutions fail to do their work, that is for them to worry about. The funny thing is that we think we are still under military rule where the head of state is all-in-all. Jonathan can frolic with anybody he likes so far the Nigerian law does not prohibit it.
If you work in an office you will see the appalling behaviours of Nigerians. It is very easy for people to raise voices, I bet if you can see anybody living above board. We have too many corrupt individuals in Nigeria
For my observations so far corruption is more at the lower level of the ladder.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by kobonaire(m): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mickey7: but no spice inside.the thing really shocking me shocked
forget the spice ... your problems are bigger .... leave NL right now, isolate your self for the next 3 weeks ... I'll say a prayer for you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by kobonaire(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
BadBoy25: I just dont think Nigerians deserve any development from my observation on this forum.i think they are dumb and obnoxious and deserve to be repressed. anything for the stagnation of Nigeria!!
I just don't like people who make too much noise. they should keep blaming America,UK and CIA for all their problems .
at what point will you now modify your post to "————" .... professional troll
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by dayosaurus(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ela59: Automobile company,agric reform and esterblishment of 9university and upgrading the police college to unversity . But corruption is a monster.

Which of the universities have a campus?? That is well structured? . No doubt he has had one or two achievements but he has failed woefully

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Mickey7(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
kobonaire: forget the spice ... your problems are bigger .... leave NL right now, isolate your self for the next 3 weeks ... I'll say a prayer for you
but I have cook it like that.but you,you have buy indomie you di nor see spice before? The thing is shocking me
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
_____
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by kobonaire(m): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
BadBoy25: lol, when the thread dies out . I just feel like expressing my evil side . .,
grin
you are truly a bad boy .... you go come NL de abuse people left, right and center, abuse Naija .... you suppose enjoy your US and chill dude ....no forget your roots.
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by karlmax2: 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
So 2010 to 2014 equals to 6 years? Shame on you. Now you have just confirmed that you are the FAILURE. Deal with your failure first so you can clearly to continue your finger pointing.
guy why waste ur time replying brain dead simpletons.they are zombies the party these fools support,the states they rule has vehemently refused to acknowledge the foi bill which the same gej they accuse of corruption passed to law.look at their party cheiftains from atiku the number one criminal that connived with el rufai to sell public property at give away to him to george akume that looted benue or is it tinubu the one stealing lagos and the entire southwest
Resourses or is it chris ngigi or timipre silver the cocaine addict that looted bayelsa before he was chased out by his own people uve been on this forum long enough to ignore this slowpoke who dont know their left from right. Except from what lai mohammed has programmed in their maggot infected brain ,just leave dem to continue. Their usual ranting .this same propoganda is what we're used to they keep recycling their stale corruption accusation. the.people the fool listed are private individuals they have falana who is their member they can ask him to help them write petition since the fool has his evidence to the efcc or better still drag them to court. Leave them to masturbate on their stale phantom corruption story .that weve been hearing since 2011 replying them is giving the dullards unnecessary attention .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Atiku: Nigerians Should Vote For APC-PDP, Suffers Gaffe In Kogi / Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts / Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.