Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:52 PM

Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! (39938 Views)

2015/2016 Nnpc/chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidate. / NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Past Questions And Answers and shortlisted candidates / Download Chevron Scholarship Details Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by aliumujib(m): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ubijus1:
did u check yesterday?
I mean ur acc.
I did ooo around 12 and in the evening.... it was empty
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by aliumujib(m): 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
wavesss: U mean for new awardee?? Ao did you no its 200k, I fink agbami pay 100k....pls urgent reply
We're talking about chevron oo, chevron oays for 2 years if you were in 200l at the time of application
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by wavesss: 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ao I wish agbami also do d same fin
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by aliumujib(m): 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
Chai!! Somebody should just post, "I've been paid" one day so I'll run to the nearest ATM with excitement shocked
wavesss: Ao I wish agbami also do d same fin
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2014
aliumujib: Chai!! Somebody should just post, "I've been paid" one day so I'll run to the nearest ATM with excitement shocked
any gud news bro?
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by aliumujib(m): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2014
Ubijus1:
any gud news bro?
None that I know of oo, I don dey tire sef... agbami guys getting paid ... I just hope the wait is worth it, have you hear any news?
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
aliumujib:
None that I know of oo, I don dey tire sef... agbami guys getting paid ... I just hope the wait is worth it, have you hear any news?
none bro.
If they dnt pay nxt week, i will simply sheath my verve card!
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by aliumujib(m): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ubijus1:
none bro.
If they dnt pay nxt week, i will simply sheath my verve card!
LOL, great Idea!!
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by emmyeuler1: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
PLZ BRO WHAT KIND OF QUESTIONS SHOULD SOMEONE EXPECT IN CHEVRON SCHOLARSHIP EXAM@ UBIJUS ?
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 6:45am On Sep 29, 2014
Good morning fellow Nlanders.
A lovely morning to my fellow chevron scholars, i believe ur weekend wasn't terrible without chevron's maga? Lols.
I've got rising hope. Who else thinks they would pay this week?
Do have a wonderful day.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 6:46am On Sep 29, 2014
emmyeuler1: PLZ BRO WHAT KIND OF QUESTIONS SHOULD SOMEONE EXPECT IN CHEVRON SCHOLARSHIP EXAM@ UBIJUS ?
verbal and quantitative reasoning. 40 questions in 45mins.

1 Like

Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by aliumujib(m): 7:05am On Sep 29, 2014
Ubijus1: Good morning fellow Nlanders.
A lovely morning to my fellow chevron scholars, i believe ur weekend wasn't terrible without chevron's maga? Lols.
I've got rising hope. Who else thinks they would pay this week?
Do have a wonderful day.
I hope they do bro.... I pray they doo.... need a new laptop
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2014
aliumujib:
I hope they do bro.... I pray they doo.... need a new laptop
u're not alone here, I need a new system too. Infact, it's topin my list.
Have u eva tried contacting dragnet with regard to our payment?
Hav u received ur award letter?
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by aliumujib(m): 10:30am On Sep 29, 2014
Ubijus1:
u're not alone here, I need a new system too. Infact, it's topin my list.
Have u eva tried contacting dragnet with regard to our payment?
Hav u received ur award letter?
No I've not called dragnet, did they send the award letter to your house ... I thought they send it to the HOD of your department at school. Have you tried contacting dragnet?
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
aliumujib:
No I've not called dragnet, did they send the award letter to your house ... I thought they send it to the HOD of your department at school. Have you tried contacting dragnet?

it will be sent to ur Hod. I'm yet to receive mine.
I've not contacted dragnet.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by aliumujib(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ubijus1:
it will be sent to ur Hod. I'm yet to receive mine.
I've not contacted dragnet.
I checked it oo, it's not been paid
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
aliumujib: I checked it oo, it's not been paid
u mean u checked 2day?
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by aliumujib(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Yes around 12
Ubijus1:
u mean u checked 2day?
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by aliumujib(m): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
aliumujib: Yes around 12
And again 30 minutes back
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
aliumujib:
And again 30 minutes back
. It's not been lng i checkd. Chevron dey fall hand big time. I wil call dragnet 2moro.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by aliumujib(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
I swear I see the system wey I wan buy today... I was just cursing chevron.
Ubijus1: . It's not been lng i checkd. Chevron dey fall hand big time. I wil call dragnet 2moro.
yo have whatsapp bro?
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
aliumujib: I swear I see the system wey I wan buy today... I was just cursing chevron. yo have whatsapp bro?
hahahahaha. No be small tin o.
Wetin dey pain me pass na one commercial law textbook I urgently need to buy.
Those guys had beta pay us o. What's d essence of an award without due and timely payment?
I'm nt on whatsapp 4 nw. I Deleted it lately.
How was ur day bro?
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
Shall chevron new awardees wait till eternity to get paid?
Though we were awarded b4 d agbamites, sm1 expressed the view that agbami new awardees would still be paid first.
@old awardees, how true is the above?
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by aliumujib(m): 12:58am On Sep 30, 2014
Ubijus1: Shall chevron new awardees wait till eternity to get paid?
Though we were awarded b4 d agbamites, sm1 expressed the view that agbami new awardees would still be paid first.
@old awardees, how true is the above?
Fine oo, I even checked again around 5PM
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by aliumujib(m): 1:05am On Sep 30, 2014
Ubijus1:
hahahahaha. No be small tin o.
Wetin dey pain me pass na one commercial law textbook I urgently need to buy.
Those guys had beta pay us o. What's d essence of an award without due and timely payment?
I'm nt on whatsapp 4 nw. I Deleted it lately.
How was ur day bro?
My laptop come go crash again ... just dey kill my vibe .. well sha the patient dog eats the fatest bone
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 1:46am On Sep 30, 2014
aliumujib:
My laptop come go crash again ... just dey kill my vibe .. well sha the patient dog eats the fatest bone
my man, u no dey sleep ni? Lols. Let's jst wait sir.
Though we are uncertain of when it will come, it will surely come.
N/b: these days, patient dogs eat meat not bones again! Lols.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by aliumujib(m): 2:13am On Sep 30, 2014
Ubijus1: my man, u no dey sleep ni? Lols. Let's jst wait sir.
Though we are uncertain of when it will come, it will surely come.
N/b: these days, patient dogs eat meat not bones again! Lols.
Na so, I write better code at night so that's why I stay up late.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 6:18am On Sep 30, 2014
aliumujib:
Na so, I write better code at night so that's why I stay up late.
ok. A lovely morning to u. Do have a blissful day ahead.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by shyshally(f): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
aliumujib:
My laptop come go crash again ... just dey
kill my vibe .. well sha the patient dog eats the fatest bone
Thanks for the info,what tops my list now r a new fone n txt books.I really do hope they pay b4 october,waiting really sucks
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by aliumujib(m): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
shyshally:
Thanks for the info,what tops my list now r a new fone n txt books.I really do hope they pay b4 october,waiting really sucks
LOL, ladies and phones. Waiting does suck ... but we have no choice.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by shyshally(f): 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
aliumujib:
LOL, ladies and phones. Waiting does suck ... but we have no choice.
Lol,u think its only ladies dat love it?it goes both ways oh,n btw d main reason 4 buying it is 4 reading txtbooks as its easier n more convenient
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
shyshally:
Lol,u think its only ladies dat love it?it goes both ways oh,n btw d main reason 4 buying it is 4 reading txtbooks as its easier n more convenient
hmmm, interesting.
Me sef don tire 4 dem.
Have u received ur award letter?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Three Abia State University Lecturers Die On The Same Day / Samsung Honours Ayodele Daniel, Gives Him Samsung Galaxy S7(pic) / People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.