Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (1075 Views)

Why Is The Econmic Crunch Affecting Nigerian's This Much ? / Why Is Economic Crunch Affecting Nigerian These Much: ? / Why Is The Econmic Crunch Affecting Nigerian's This Much ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by DaDevin: 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: . by OXYGEN01: 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
DaDevin: Ebola is causing a great scare amongst nations especially in West Africa,as every country has become vigilant in border and boundary areas.
Nigerians in certain countries have been suffering unduly for this. WHO and US having commended Nigeria for their effort in handling the situation, our brothers in Africa have decided to use this to the detriment on Nigerians.
Gambia having ban all flight to and fro Nigeria (Arik Precisely) resulted a whole lot to seek alternative routes to enter the country. Some went all the way to Ghana to book their flight to Gambia,but were rejected at the airport. Others took the risk of traveling by road to the Gambia from Nigeria (Which is a 7day journey) were denied entrance into Gambia having reached Senegal. A lot of Nigerians remain stranded in these African states as their business is stagnant. Those In Nigeria cannot travel there to perform their business. The reason as the Gambian immigration would say is as a result of Ebola. Will the Government do something on time and save us from this national Embarrassment. Writing this,i remain in Nigeria still hoping as my bill of lading is already in the Gambia, and no one will be there to clear them upon arrival. I have received calls from my friends in the same line of business of how stranded they are in Ghana,Senegal and Togo. Pls dear Federal Government do something about this on time as we are loosing money daily to this... sad
I dont believe u bro because nigerians on this forum are always saying they control every country in Africa so why will those countries knowing well that if they dont allow u people in their country their economy is going to collapse do that? I don't think what u ar saying is true.Its a lie!!
Re: . by DaDevin: 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: . by OXYGEN01: 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
DaDevin:
I supposed to be in the Gambia for two weeks now,and cant because of the situation at hand.. Believe if u wish or not,just want my plight to b hear. and It's not a lie!!!
Okk sorry bro.Take heart.

(1) (Reply)

What could this be? (pix) / Share Your Body Odour Experience / What Has Nairaland Turned To ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.