Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Superhero Nairalander To Help Fight Bokoharam & ISIS (pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Superhero Nairalander To Help Fight Bokoharam & ISIS (pic) (2142 Views)

I Have A Movie Date With MI But I Cant Go I Need A Nairalander To Go For Me / Vigilante Groups In Nigeria Join Soldiers To Fight Bokoharam / The Grammatical Superhero Jerk!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Superhero Nairalander To Help Fight Bokoharam & ISIS (pic) by DickDastardly(m): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
I present "Samurai Dastardly" to you.
He is to undertake a mission to wipe out Bokoharam and then proceed to Iraq where he will engage Al-Baghdaddy and his men. Hopefully he will come out unscarthed.

Weapon: Samurai Sword
Fatality Move: impales the enemy on his Sword.
Etc.

Whats your take? undecided

Re: Superhero Nairalander To Help Fight Bokoharam & ISIS (pic) by DickDastardly(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
Kindly suggest other areas of conflict you'd wish Captain Dastardly to go restore order! cool
Re: Superhero Nairalander To Help Fight Bokoharam & ISIS (pic) by Willybos(m): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
We kn dat nigeria is full ov jobless people
Re: Superhero Nairalander To Help Fight Bokoharam & ISIS (pic) by DickDastardly(m): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Willybos: We kn dat nigeria is full ov jobless people
No let me start with you o! wink
Re: Superhero Nairalander To Help Fight Bokoharam & ISIS (pic) by Natasha2(f): 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
What are you waiting for?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Thigh/laps Appear Bigger And Larger Than Men's / Pic That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / See Maggot Gushing Out Of Woman Head Due To Brazilian Hair (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.