Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,023 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Winners Of 2014 Chevron/nnpc Scholarship Award Is Out, Check Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Winners Of 2014 Chevron/nnpc Scholarship Award Is Out, Check Here (798 Views)

Waec 2015 Results Out!!!! *check Here* / Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! / Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winners Of 2014 Chevron/nnpc Scholarship Award Is Out, Check Here by ajahexcel(m): 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
This is to inform all candidates who took part in the 2014 Chevron/NNPC Scholarship aptitude test that the result is out and winners published.
Visit NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS Official website to see details
CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW TO CHECK YOUR NAME
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron/nnpc Scholarship Award Is Out, Check Here by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hi Ajahexcel
Am a beneficiary of 2013 NNPC/ CHEVRON Nigeria Limited Scholarship Awards. I was wondering may be you information on when they shall pay us now. I needed the fund to pay my coming session school fees.

Your reply is appreciated.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Jamb Furstrated Student / Which Of These Punishments Did You Serve Back In School / Soapui Online Training | Web Services Testing Online Training In UK | USA | Aust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.