Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,209 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos (41134 Views)

The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) / 7 Units Left!! Houses For Sale In A Mini Estate At Abijo Lekki @ N36m(Pictures) / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by TinoTino(m): 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
fash78:

Can you post some of your recent work on this thread for me to see?

This is but a few am currently working on a site in Baruwa you can arrange a viewing first hand and see my job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by TinoTino(m): 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
The above picture is a design my client choose for a walk in closet and the below pics are the stages we are in once it's completed it will be easier to assimilate

1 Like

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by FastShipping: 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
TinoTino:
The above picture is a design my client choose for a walk in closet and the below pics are the stages we are in once it's completed it will be easier to assimilate

Good job from you.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by TinoTino(m): 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
FastShipping:

Good job from you.

Thank you boss I look forward in working for you also
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by nameoh: 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
fash78:

Ayomide, I will call you tomorrow. The fence construction has been postponed to next week Monday due to non-availability of the Mason. Also it has been raining so bringing material to site will be difficult.

pls what is the size of the land this building is on. can we also view the arc drawing of this building
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by EndiaSami: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
fash78:

Thanks my brother. I got your email. I will call you before the end of this week to discuss about your wares.
You are most welcome brother. Thanks a lot.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by EndiaSami: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
[quote author=twinskenny post=35081178]

weldone sir,

patiently waiting for your invitation too grin[/quote
Twinskenny!!..I just smiled after reading this your post... smiley. Blessing must follow you bro.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by EndiaSami: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
TinoTino:
Yes..I agree. Good job there

1 Like

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by TinoTino(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
EndiaSami:

Yes..I agree. Good job there

blessings my oga's
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
TinoTino:

For sure you are good and your work is neat. I have penciled you down for the cabinet work for my project.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by nameoh: 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
nameoh:

pls what is the size of the land this building is on. can we also view the arc drawing of this building

fash78
pls answer the above
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by Dominionng(m): 3:20am On Jun 24, 2015
#specialmention
Presently working on a project with TinoTino. Dude is a star!

Just in case Sir, do contact Dominion Interior Decor for your P.O.P ceilings and other interior decorations.

Regards..

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by TinoTino(m): 10:08am On Jun 24, 2015
Dominionng:
#specialmention

Just in case Sir, do contact Dominion Interior Decor for your P.O.P ceilings and other interior decorations.

Regards..

This is true
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 12:01am On Jun 25, 2015
nameoh:

fash78
pls answer the above
Nameoh sorry for my late response. I was banned for no reason on the properties section. The ban has just been lifted.
Back to your question, the total land size is 767sqm. I won't be able able to post the architectural design on this thread as it will be against the agreement I have with my builder. I hope you understand.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by mufutau55(m): 1:19am On Jun 25, 2015
@Dominionng

I love the POP on the first ceiling in the pic above... What could be the rough estimate for a 6,430 x 5,700 room, using the same pattern/design.
Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 25, 2015
fash78:

For sure you are good and your work is neat. I have penciled you down for the cabinet work for my project.

same here too.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by Dominionng(m): 7:02am On Jun 25, 2015
mufutau55:
@Dominionng

I love the POP on the first ceiling in the pic above... What could be the rough estimate for a 6,430 x 5,700 room, using the same pattern/design.
Thanks.

Hajji M.

Now I know who contacted me on Whatsapp. Thanks for that Sir.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by mufutau55(m): 10:54am On Jun 25, 2015
Dominionng:

Now I know who contacted me on Whatsapp. Thanks for that Sir.

Thanks for all the details sir. We shall soon work together.

Hajji M.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by abouzaid: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2015
@op, thanks for sharing all with us, more blessings to u. pls I'm learning architectural modelling with archicad and in dire need of real life floor plans to practice with, so i will really appreciate it if you bless me with the floor plan for these houses. you can paste it here for all to comment on or u can mail it to me with this email address. greenermodels@gmail.com. thanks and remain blessed.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by erico2k2(m): 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
fash78:

I will help you get the number from the engineer. The guys charge N700 per bag. We were making 40pcs per bag for 6" and 35pcs per bag for 9".
oh a fash was that cost of moulding and packing?
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by dayomide70(f): 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
@all, fash78 asked me to inform you that he can't post on his thread. He said he doesn't know maybe he was banned or network ish. So please bear with him pending when he will be able to comment and he will answer all your questions accordingly . Thanks
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by Chekitaut: 12:11am On Jun 26, 2015
dayomide70:
@all, fash78 asked me to inform you that he can't post on his thread. He said he doesn't know maybe he was banned or network ish. So please bear with him pending when he will be able to comment and he will answer all your questions accordingly . Thanks
Great Hajji, can help us on that...
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by mufutau55(m): 1:51am On Jun 26, 2015
Chekitaut:
Great Hajji, can help us on that...

I should have o. But my Moderator access is gone awoof too.. No Seun to modify... countless message no reply..
May be I have been fired. smiley Damn! How will I feed my family now.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hello guys my access is now restored back. I don't know what really happened.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
dayomide70:

Thanks @Dayomide
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
abouzaid:
@op, thanks for sharing all with us, more blessings to u. pls I'm learning architectural modelling with archicad and in dire need of real life floor plans to practice with, so i will really appreciate it if you bless me with the floor plan for these houses. you can paste it here for all to comment on or u can mail it to me with this email address. greenermodels@gmail.com. thanks and remain blessed.
@abouzaid, I won't be able to post the floor plan nor the architectural plan on this thread. It is against my agreement with the builder. I hope you understand.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
erico2k2:

oh a fash was that cost of moulding and packing?
No just the cost of moulding. Packing is about 5-10naira per pcs of block depending on how far you are packing the block to.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Dominionng:
#specialmention

Regards..
Great work Dominion. Can you PM me your rate per sqm? Let's see if you can beat the rate I have got already.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
FastShipping:

Good job from you.
Please drop your number here so that we can talk.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by dayomide70(f): 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
fash78:

Thanks @Dayomide

You are welcome. Good to see you are now back.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
dayomide70:

You are welcome. Good to see you are now back.
Thanks madam. I have sent you an email. Please reply back. We need the granite by Monday so let's agree on price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Collapsed 21-Storey Building Was Sealed By Lagos State Government In 2020 / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Flat Roof Design In Nigeria / Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.