Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos (41191 Views)

The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) / 7 Units Left!! Houses For Sale In A Mini Estate At Abijo Lekki @ N36m(Pictures) / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
More pix. Almost finish with the casting of the columns

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
Work has start on the front section of the fence. We started casting of the pillars for the gates.

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by mufutau55(m): 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
fash78:
Proposed gate and grill design for the fence.
Instead of the swing one in this pix we will do roller or slide gate but similar design. Gate makers pls signify interest.

Muyesky is your man on this, Fash...

https://www.nairaland.com/1410552/security-armored-doors-burglary-proofs

Hajji M.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
mufutau55:

Muyesky is your man on this, Fash...

https://www.nairaland.com/1410552/security-armored-doors-burglary-proofs

Hajji M.
Thanks Hajji M. I almost forgot Muyesky is into gates. I will make contact asap.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by dayomide70(f): 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
fash78:
Proposed gate and grill design for the fence.
Instead of the swing one in this pix we will do roller or slide gate but similar design. Gate makers pls signify interest.

@ Muyesky, where are thou? Come and show yourself.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
dayomide70:

@ Muyesky, where are thou? Come and show yourself.
Dayomide I have started discussing with Muyeski. Hopefully we will work together this time around.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Great job you've done here.
You are the man.if I may ask,why do u prefer slide gate?
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by dayomide70(f): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
@ fash78

Good then
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
euromilion:
Great job you've done here.
You are the man.if I may ask,why do u prefer slide gate?

Thanks @ euromillion. We are doing the sliding gate to conserve space. The space between the carport and the fence is not that great. Sliding gate does not open inward so it gives cars room to manouver towards the carport infront of the house
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
fash78:

Thanks @ euromillion. We are doing the sliding gate to conserve space. The space between the carport and the fence is not that great. Sliding gate does not open inward so it gives cars room to manouver towards the carport infront of the house

Ok,good idea but am afraid of sliding gates,I don't know how durable are they?
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
euromilion:

Ok,good idea but am afraid of sliding gates,I don't know how durable are they?
Do u mean durability in terms of material of construction or the rollers?
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by TinoTino(m): 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
oga fash i like your taste, great work sir

1 Like

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 12, 2015
fash78:

Do u mean durability in terms of material of construction or the rollers?

Durability of the rollers,I noticed that most banks that I visited last time I was in 9ja use them,but all their rollers are broken.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
euromilion:

Durability of the rollers,I noticed that most banks that I visited last time I was in 9ja use them,but all their rollers are broken.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I will make sure the person making the gate guarantee the rollers.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
The construction of the front section of the fence has commenced

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
More.....

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
Muyesky will be supplying the two gates and the fence grill. We have changed the original design I had in mind to this new design

1 Like

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by twinskenny(m): 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
wow massive and lovely too

1 Like

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by EndiaSami: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
fash78:
Muyesky will be supplying the two gates and the fence grill. We have changed the original design I had in mind to this new design
cheesy cool. 100 likes from me alone

1 Like

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by mufutau55(m): 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
fash78:

Nice choice Fash... exact door I pictured for that fence... Enjoy it.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
mufutau55:

Nice choice Fash... exact door I pictured for that fence... Enjoy it.

Hajji M.

Thanks Hajji M for reminding me about Muyeski.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by mufutau55(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
fash78:

Thanks Hajji M for reminding me about Muyeski.

You are welcomed.. and anytime Bro.

Hajji M.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by flexyonline: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hello guys
I need some help here. I am trying to fence a plot of land in Lekki that I have already sandfilled. The plot is 18.3m by 37m. One of the sides (37m) is already done by my neighbor. As such I just need to fence back and front (18.3m) and one side (37m). I was told that because of the sandfilling the foundation will have to be 1.2m at the rear and 0.9m in front while the blockwall will be 2.4m high. The person I spoke to also said the foundation will have to be T-base (0.15m wide). Is there a way I can reasonably estimate how much this is going to cost? I am not on ground presently and will like to benchmark costs.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
fash78:

Am loving this ur project more and more,nice gate bro.how much is he giving u the gate for bro?.Are u still going for sliding one?.

Bros your guy did not come for my block again oo,after we both agreed on 700 per bag.this morning I called to see how they are doing,but I was told he want more money,so never turn up.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
euromilion:

Am loving this ur project more and more,nice gate bro.how much is he giving u the gate for bro?.Are u still going for sliding one?.

Bros your guy did not come for my block again oo,after we both agreed on 700 per bag.this morning I called to see how they are doing,but I was told he want more money,so never turn up.
Sorry bros about the moulder. I will have a word with him. As per the gates, send me your email so that I can give you the amount. I have not spoken to Muyeski if he is ok to divulge the price we agreed on openly.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Updates on the front section of the fence:

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
More pix

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by dayomide70(f): 5:24am On Jul 16, 2015
Lovely and simple fence design. Weldone!

1 Like

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 1:09am On Jul 20, 2015
Sorry guys the update has been slow coming. We have completed the block setting work. We are waiting for the two gates and the fence grill to be delivered sometimes this week after which we will start the plastering work on the fence. I hope Muyeski can deliver on his word grin
In the meantime, we started working on the security house, generator house and a small store.

The security house is about 8ft by 8ft with 4ft by 8ft toilet
The gen house is about 7ft by 7ft
And the a small store of about 7ft by 5ft.

I will post some pictures on the progress of work for these three structures.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
House please anybody with information on the difference between Lagos and Abeokuta plaster sand should please educate me.
Thanks.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fembukin(m): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
PhemCoat Paints... We Produce Quality Paints such as Acrylic Texcoat, Acrylic Emulsion, Spacel, Vinyl Matt Emulsion, Vinyl mattcoat, Silk, Satin, Flex, Flexcoat, Marble Trowel, Gravitex, Spatini,  Stucco, Leave Digital and Gloss Paints.

Our Paints are of good Quality and reasonable price

.... A trial will convince you

Image 1... silk paint
Image 2.... Matt Coat paint
Image 3.... Stucco
Image 4.... Leaves Digital

For inquiry
call: 08039777436, 09051709124
BB PIN: 2B111A7D
Whats App: 08039777436

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by TinoTino(m): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Oga Fash please updates on the current status of the build

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement / How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Flat Roof Design In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.