Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? (1618 Views)

Buhari Can’t Double President, Petroleum Minister – Ijaw Groups / Full List Of Endangered Agencies To Be Scrapped - Orosanye / ( Endangered Species ) Albino Girl Killed For Witchcraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by Adelaide2: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
1. African Americans (killed by white cops and by themselves- hundreds of black youths get killed by other blacks in Chicago alone, yearly)
2. Muslims (killed by Western and Israeli bombs in the fight against terror, and, especially, by themselves [e.g., ISIS fighting and killing fellow muslims in the Middle East; Boko Haram killing fellow muslims in Nigeria])
3. Christians (killed in virtually every country where radical muslims have a hold on)
4. Jews (attacked by islamic terrorists incessantly)
5. Igbos (killed by radical muslims for religious and electoral reasons in Northern Nigeria, even after the civil war of donkey years ago ended)
Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by dont8(m): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
America will know the answer to your questions, just pray they don't kill us all.

America killing systematically since 200 AD.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
Adelaide2: 1. African Americans (killed by white cops and by themselves- hundreds of black youths get killed by other blacks in Chicago alone, yearly)
2. Igbos (killed by radical muslims for religious and electoral reasons in Northern Nigeria, even after the civil war of donkey years ago ended)
3. Christians (killed in virtually every country where radical muslims have a hold on)
4. Muslims (killed by Western bombs in the fight against terror, and, especially, by themselves [e.g., ISIS fighting fellow muslims in the Middle East; Boko Haram killing fellow muslims in Nigeria])
5. Jews (attacked by islamic terrorists incessantly)

6) Sunni killing Shia

7) Shia massacring Sunni

8.) Sunnis annihilating Sufis

9) Shias murdering Wahhabis

10) Sunnis decimating Tijaniyas

11) Iran destroying Iraq

12) Iraq pulverizing Iran.

etc .

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by Adelaide2: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
quid:
6) Sunni killing Shia

7) Shia massacring Sunni

11) Iran destroying Iraq

etc .

Can you answer my question please? Which Of Those Human Groups Is The Most Endangered?
Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
Adelaide2:

Can you answer my question please? Which Of Those Human Groups Is The Most Endangered?
I only helped to expand the scope of your question . grin grin
Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by Adelaide2: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
dont8: America will know the answer to your questions, just pray they don't kill us all.

America killing Systematically since 200 AD.

There was no America in 200 AD grin. So can you please answer my question? Which Of Those Human Groups Is The Most Endangered?
Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by dont8(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Yes...

Catholics and Protestants in Ireland

Ife and Modakeke

Aguleri and Umeleri

Anaguta and Berom

quid:
6) Sunni killing Shia

7) Shia massacring Sunni

11) Iran destroying Iraq

etc .

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by Adelaide2: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
quid:
I only helped to expand the scope of your question . grin grin

Okay, now please answer both the old question and the expanded one. Thank you grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
dont8: Yes

Catholics and Protestants in Ireland

Ife and Modakeke

Aguleri and Umeleri

Anaguta and Berom
^ Beautiful
Tiv against Birom

Birom against Fulani
(Jos Crises)

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by Adelaide2: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
Quid and dont8, please stop ruining (yes ruining) my thread.
Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by dont8(m): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
I've answered your questions, what next?
Adelaide2:

There was no America in 200 AD grin. So can you please answer my question? Which Of Those Human Groups Is The Most Endangered?
Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Muslims are killing each other in East Africa, North-East Nigeria, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya etc
Israel is hammering Muslims in Gaza.

Islam has become kingdom divided against itself, also under attack from Western Powers: very very endangered
Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by Adelaide2: 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
dont8: I've answered your questions, what next?
No you have not
Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by dont8(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ok, my last take, don't you know we're all an endangered species already?
Adelaide2: Quid and dont8, please stop ruining (yes ruining) my thread.
Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by Adelaide2: 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
dont8: Ok, my last take, don't you know we're all an endangered species already?
How so? Not everyone has Ebola, not everyone is starving, not everyone is being bombed, not everyone is being shot at.
Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by dont8(m): 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
Oh not everyone is affected you say?

But remember this, when your neighbour's wall breaks, your own is in danger!

Adelaide2:
How so? Not everyone has Ebola, not everyone is starving, not everyone is being bombed, not everyone is being shot at.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by Adelaide2: 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
dont8: Oh not everyone is affected you say?

But remember this, when your neighbour's wall breaks, your own is in danger!

Hehehe! Still does not apply universally. I, for example, don't share a wall with no neighbour. grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
The igbos have been dominating and dealing with their yoruba sisters just the way the Isrealis are dealing with their Palestinian neighbours

Haven said this, I believe the yorubas are the most endangered specie. All countries are closing their borders (reason:Ebola) hence The yorubas will have no where to run to when their 'oppression' from the Igbos starts. They are always known to run away or self exile when the going gets tough.

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by obiajuru01: 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hmmm, igbo? Op is a tribalist and a sentimental fellow, he instigated this thread to make jest of igbos.
Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by dont8(m): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
Good for you if you don't, anyways I'm not a prophet of doom, so I'm hoping for the better days for the world.
Adelaide2:

Hehehe! Still does not apply universally. I, for example, don't share a wall with no neighbour. grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
obiajuru01: Hmmm, igbo? Op is a tribalist and a sentimental fellow, he instigated this thread to make jest of igbos.
^^ That is why I helped him/her to expand the scope.
I know my people
Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
himkers: The igbos have been dominating and dealing with their yoruba sisters just the way the Isrealis are dealing with their Palestinian neighbours

Haven said this, I believe the yorubas are the most endangered specie. All countries are closing their borders (reason:Ebola) hence The yorubas will have no where to run to when their 'oppression' from the Igbos starts. They are always known to run away or self exile when the going gets tough.
What are you talking about?
Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by dont8(m): 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2014

himkers: The igbos have been dominating and dealing with their yoruba sisters just the way the Isrealis are dealing with their Palestinian neighbours

Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
quid:
What are you talking about?

Ask me again undecided
Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
himkers:

Ask me again undecided
^ You are manufacturing rumors.
Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by Adelaide2: 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
obiajuru01: Hmmm, igbo? Op is a tribalist and a sentimental fellow, he instigated this thread to make jest of igbos.

I am tempted to say that you are a little bit senseless. Are you more Igbo than I am? NE KWE NU ONYE A BIKO NU

Of all the groups of humans there, it's only Igbo you saw?
Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by obiajuru01: 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
I personally think igbo shouldn't be on that list, igbo tribe are the most successive tribe since about four decades, the rate @ which they bounce back from the civil war aftermath is admirable, igbo tribe is meeting up with other parts of nigeria. And the reason why OP will add igbo to his list is definitely because igbos are successful.
Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by BishopMagic: 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
I will make Muslims endangered.

This is your Crusader General
Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by Adelaide2: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
obiajuru01: I personally think igbo shouldn't be on that list, igbo tribe are the most successive tribe since about four decades, the rate @ which they bounce back from the civil war aftermath is admirable, igbo tribe is meeting up with other parts of nigeria. And the reason why OP will add igbo to his list is definitely because igbos are successful.

Igbos, like African Americans are being systematically decimated. Like the Jews, we are successful, no doubt. But does that negate the fact that Igbos, again, like Jews, are imperiled in many ways?
Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by obiajuru01: 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
Adelaide2:

I am tempted to say that you are a little bit senseless. Are you more Igbo than I am? NE KWE NU ONYE A BIKO NU

Of all the groups of humans there, it's only Igbo you saw?
you would have been wise if you had made your point without trading insults. What makes one civilized is the ability to engage in an argument without foul words, this is why I don't like making comments on nairaland, I take my stance, igbos aren't one of the most endangered groups in the world, OP is very myopic, he/she barely has an in-depth knowledge about various groups of the world.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by obiajuru01: 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Adelaide2:

Igbos, like African Americans are being systematically decimated. Like the Jews, we are successful, no doubt. But does that negate the fact that Igbos, again, like Jews, are imperiled in many ways?
you can through more light, in what ways are igbos decimated?
Re: Which Of These Human Groups Is The Most Endangered? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
Adelaide2:

3,000 deaths out of 30 million is not decimation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re:keep Cash At Home We Are Coming to rob you: Robbers fulfilled their Promise / The Problem With Giving In To The Urge To Please Everybody (picture) / BUHARI TO GET FUNDS FROM ARAB DONORS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.