Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up. (7926 Views)

Popular Present Day Pastors U Know Found In Hell By Divine Revelation / Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell / Divine Revelation: A Must Read For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up. by Pauloo2(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
ACTUALLY THIS TESTIMONY KEPT ME REASONING, WHAT SHALL BE THE FATE OF WE EVANGELIST AND PASTOR'S. THAT ARE NOT WARNING THE PEOPLE ABOUT THE DANGER OF HELL.

WHERE IS OUR FIRST LOVE?, THAT WAS BURNING, LIKE A FLAMING FIRE, WHEN WE NEWLY GIVE OUR LIVES TO JESUS. WHEN WE LOVE GOD WITH ALL OUR HEART AND FAITHFUL TO THE SERVICE OF THE LORD?

BUT THIS DAYS, WE ARE DOING THE WAY WE LIKE. PREACHING AND POSTING SUGAR SERMONS AND MESSAGES. SOME EVEN COMES TO THE SERVICE ANY TIMES THEY NEED. REMEMBER THE LORD IS WATCHING US. ON THE LAST DAY, WE MUST SURELY REAP WHAT WE SOWED.
I HUMBLY PRAY, MAY THE LORD REVIVED WE BRETHREN AND SOLDER OF CHRIST, AND GRANT US, THE GRACE TO RE-BUILD THE BROKEN WORLD AND REBUKE SINNERS AND TO TAKE US BACK TO THE ANCIENT LAND-MARK, WHERE WE STARTED.

PLEASE READ THIS DIVINE REVELATION AND PRAY FERVENTLY FOR THE LORD TO TAKE YOU BACK , TO THE ANCIENT LAND-MARK, WHERE REVIVAL STARTED ....I have noting more to say, Rather for you to read and learn. the areas, where you had err from the Truth. may God help us.

THE REVELATION OF BROTHER UBANI KINGSLEY.
Jesus then said to me, “Kingsley, I brought you back here to let you know that the time of my coming back to the world is not in years, or months, weeks, days, or hours (for a thousand years is like a day), but I have less than 30minutes to return to the world. These 12 people you see here represent the 12 tribes of Israel (of course Israel is God’s beloved) and I (Jesus referring to Himself) represent the church whom I redeemed with my blood. You (Kingsley) represent yourself right now in this meeting.”

…Jesus said to me, “We were here discussing the issue regarding the elect of Christ, and how to keep them safe until they finally return home.”
Suddenly, what I thought was a wall turned out to be a screen and displayed some words I could not comprehend. Then I noticed that tears was rolling down Jesus cheeks, and I was touched.

“Where are the people I died on the cross for?”, He asked. “Where are my beloved ones? Where is my church?” None of the angels could answer this question, and neither could I; I was crying so profusely. “Have they forgotten that I am coming back again? Does it mean my labour is going to be in vain? Have they forgotten that my time is very very short? Where are my shepherds? Where are my sheep?’ He continued weeping.

All of a sudden, he turned at me angrily, “Kingsley, where are you? You are playing with what I handed over to you. The two messages I gave you previously, you are not handling them very well. I will destroy you. You think I’m playing with you? When I will rise to judge you, I will not spare you because you associate with sinners. You became friends with people that disobey my commandments, including ministers and other Christians. Be ye not unequally yoked with unbelievers…

You are looking at the faces of people and considering what they might think of you and how they might feel about you when you ought not to. You are a disappointment to Me… And I will send you to hell and get another person to do the work”

When I heard these words, I started pleading for mercy. Then I stopped and started looking at the screen and saw the names of churches and their founders/general overseers and their ministers. They were so many churches I could not count.
Then I was handed a book that I was told contained the names of the faithful and obedient servants of God. “Do not disclose their names” I was warned, “since they are still living, they are not yet dead.”
People began to appear one after the other on the screen. I recognized, however, not up to twenty people, probably because they some of them were not Nigerians or Africans. They were very few…

… I was wondering how possible it could be for the whole world being unable to have up to a thousand faithful servants of God at most. If for example there are 2.1billion ‘church-going’ Christians, and probably one hundred million born again Christians (4%), how come there are still not up to 0.01% of this number? And my name was not on that screen… I did not qualify for eternity
“We are finished”. As I was just contemplating on this issue, one of the angels exclaimed at me “Kingsley!” and I turned. “All of us here are angry with you. You have disappointed us and for that you don’t deserve mercy.

Did you see yourself on the screen?” “No” I said. Then he told me that I should have known that I was not part of the kingdom of God because I disobeyed God’s instructions that were given to me to carry out, and NO DISOBEDIENT PERSON WILL ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
In addition, the angel told me that they have more things to show and to teach me. When he said that, another angel entered the place and his appearance made me afraid because he was looking very serious and his sword was glittering. I suspected that this particular angel was Michael because he was looking like someone ready for war. He said to me, “Kingsley, let’s go”. I didn’t know where I was going and I couldn’t control myself, so I followed him outside the main gate that leads outside.

Just as I wanted to shout his name in amazement, he call me in tears, “Uzoo!” (short for Uzoma which is my second name). Then Jesus said to me, “Your friend rejected me on earth, and Ive rejected him in My kingdom” (John 12:48)

Uche, tormented in the heat of the fire, was restless; tears were running down his cheeks. Uzoo, please I need some water to drink, I am very thirsty. Please help me” Uche pleaded. Just as he was pleading, he was taken back into the pit of fire.

Then another person appeared. he was a man and by his appearance I cannot predict his age. Jesus said to me, “This man was a pastor and was taking care of a church which I commanded him until the time I will bless him. But while he was facing challenges, he left the church and opened a prayer ministry. That is disobedience. He worked for himself, and he was rewarded accordingly.” And the man was taken into the pit.

Christian and reader, there was something I discovered from the rime the angel brought me to hell to this very time I saw the archbishop, I discovered that more than five hundred people had entered into the pit of fire. Let us assume that This time span was 20 minutes. This means that in just 20 minutes, 500 people had been admitted into the pit of fire. The speed at which people go to hell is alarming.

As the angel was about to release me to them, we heard a voice behind us say “Stop”, and everything stood still. It was Jesus. Immediately he appeared, all those demons that were asking for the angel to hand me over started bowing down to Him (Remember Phillipians 2;10 " That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; Then Jesus said to me “Son, I will have mercy on you. I want to show you some people who are inside the pit, and I will tell you why they ended up here”
Having seen the fire of hell and the people in it, I became much more afraid. I began to wonder what would have happened to me if the angel had released me to those demons or if Jesus hadn’t intervened in my case. I most likely would have been dead, and Christians who have either read my books or been inspired by my ministrations might claim that I was in heaven. But alas I was found guilty of disobedience and even right now I owe people money meaning I wasn’t qualified for the kingdom (Own no man nothing, except for love). If Jesus hadn’t intervened, many would have believed I died and went to see the Lord, not knowing I was in Hell.

This man is here because I told him to release his vehicle for evangelism in his church and he refused. He did not know that whatever he had was given to him by God. he thought that the prophecy that asked him to give his church that particular vehicle for evangelism was false. He saw it as a trick to collect his car from him but didn’t know that it was God that spoke through the person that gave the prophecy. And moreover, he was always tight-fitted. He didn’t like helping people in need. This man refused to obey me and as a result, he went to hell. No disobedient person will inherit My kingdom” Jesus concluded.

Dear reader, while Jesus was telling me these things, something happened. I saw a person who was being accompanied by demons. Whether she was a girl or a woman, I cannot tell. All I knew is that she was female. Just as they were passing by, she shouted “Jesus! Save me!” Somehow, by stroke of unmerited favor, he responded “Stop!” and all the demons stopped and bowed down to Jesus. he ordered her to come.

When she cane, Jesus asked her the reason why the demons were dragging her to Hell, and she replied that because she was wearing earrings, artificial hair, and trousers. In addition, she said “My pastor told us that wearing earrings and trousers, and wearing artificial nails and hair is not a sin; that God does not look at the physical appearance of a person but at the heart. And now I am about to suffer for these things”. Then Jesus ordered her to go back to the world and tell people what she saw and heard. She was dark in complexion, but I could not tell if she was Nigerian or not.

As she went back to the world, Jesus said to me, “Now let me show you some of the people in hell because of the wrong teachings of the WORD they received from their pastors”.

Then a woman appeared from the pit. By her appearance, she looked like someone about three months pregnant because her stomach was a little bulgy. Then Jesus said “This woman committed abortion. She was married with three boys and two girls and when she became pregnant again she consulted her pastor (and probably her doctor for family planning advice), and she was given the go-ahead to abort the baby, with the consent of her husband. Consequently, the blood in her hands has made her a murderer, and no murderer will inherit my kingdom…All of a sudden, the pit expanded and more than ten thousand people came up above the pit, but they were still inside the fire.

Then Jesus said to me, all these people brought up here are those that have been deceived by their pastors and ministers. Some were told that Hell is not real; some were told that God is not wicked enough to punish his people with fire – that God is loving, merciful and gracious forever. Some were told taking alcohol, or selling them is not a sin, and that the Bible says that one should take little and not get drunk. Some were told that smoking is not a sin and that it is good for keeping the body warm. And some were told that indecent dressing or dressing like the unbelievers is not a sin, that what matters is not how you dress but how your heart is with God.

Some preachers told their members that it doesn’t matter what you wear and come to church, whether your head is covered or not, or whatever – that the church is God’s property, operating now under grace and no more under the law – that these things are just law. But now is the time when all who will worship me, will worship in truth and inspirit (John 4:24)."4 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." EVERYTHING YOU PUT ON YOUR BODY OR SPEAK WITH YOUR MOUTH, OR DO WITH YOUR LIFE MUST AGREE WITH MY WORD, AND ANYTHING OUTSIDE THAT IS NOT A PART OF ME” Jesus concluded.

Then Jesus asked me, “Do you know the denomination that has the highest number of people in Hell? I answered no. Then he continued, “The denomination that has the highest number of people in Hell is the Catholic Church. They profess that they are worshiping God, but they are not truly worshiping God. They are worshiping idols – they images they molded. They are bowing down to crafted images. They don’t know Me. They don’t know that I AM THE ONLY WAY TO MY FATHER (John 14:6) "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

They bow down to images of Virgin Mary and always ask her to pray for them. Son, can idols that have mouth but cannot talk pray for someone?” I said No. Then he said, “Those who bow down to idols have no part in me for no idolater will enter my kingdom”

When Jesus had said all these things, he made a gesture with his hand as an order to take those people back into the pit, and they were pulled back in it. They wailed and screamed so much that the sound of their voice could cause damage to the eardrums. Then the tongue of fire that was burning above the pit was reduced and Jesus asked me to look inside the pit because the fire became crystalline-like and I could see those who were inside the pit. When I looked into the pit, the number of people in it were like sand, innumerable. Then Jesus ordered us (the angel and I) to follow him back into the room where the 12 angels were, and we followed. We got to the room, and tears were rolling down my cheeks. Jesus said to me, “Son, your sins are forgiven. What I want you to do from now on are.....?

http://www.eternityrace.com/2014/08/ubani-kingsley-divine-revelation-about.html

Re: Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up. by mathmatica: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
You went to heaven and saw angels with sword... bros,I hope you know the kind of weapon ordinary man carry?,so,how come your own angel is still going around with sword?....

1 Like

Re: Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up. by Pauloo2(m): 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
YOU BETTER READ AND STUDY BEFORE MAKING ANY UN RATIONAL JUSTIFICATION....
Re: Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up. by lastmessenger: 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
Watchman church said is 5minutes to midnight and now op is saying is 30minutes to his return.confusion everywhere .
Re: Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Pauloo2: YOU BETTER READ AND STUDY BEFORE MAKING ANY UN RATIONAL JUSTIFICATION....
ubani's revelation contradicts the bible and disagrees with linda and sambo's heavenly visions....

Ubani said he visited some young children and the children cried that God should have mercy on their souls, but ubani said God will judge them stricter... Forgetting the bible says it is not for him that willeth but of God that sheweth mercy..... Ubani also said wearing jeans will send us to hell, ubani also said all navy, armies, airforce, customs, police or any force agency will all go to hell. Lol the whole things is just confusion
Re: Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up. by Pauloo2(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
My dear brethren, you all have to understand, that the ways of the Lord are not the way of men..although God is mercy and gracious, But his merciful is only available to you and i , whom are still breathing the breath of life, that still have the grace of life...when ever anyone of us cross over to the next life in eternity.....KISS THAT MERCY AND GRACE GOODBYE...GOD CAN ONLY SHOW MERCY TO THE LIVING NOT THE DEAD.....If you want to discover the truth.....then continue your double christian life , in compromising state and continue causing crisis among the body of CHRIST, Preventing and discouraging others from hearing the truth and amending their evil way.

INSTEAD OF POSTING COMMENT OF ENCOURAGEMENT THAT WILL STIR THE HEART OF BELIEVERS, TO BE READY AND PREPARE FOR RAPTURE AND BE CONSCIOUS OF HEAVEN AND HELL. YOU ARE HERE, SHOW-CASING YOURSELF.
----PLEASE CONTINUE DISCOURAGING OTHERS AND KEEPING ARGUING TO EVERY POST, You will surely reap your reward...TRUST ME.
GOD IS NEVER MOCK!
Re: Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up. by Zikdik(m): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
Re: Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
Pauloo2: My dear brethren, you all have to understand, that the ways of the Lord are not the way of men..although God is mercy and gracious, But his merciful is only available to you and i , whom are still breathing the breath of life, that still have the grace of life...when ever anyone of us cross over to the next life in eternity.....KISS THAT MERCY AND GRACE GOODBYE...GOD CAN ONLY SHOW MERCY TO THE LIVING NOT THE DEAD.....If you want to discover the truth.....then continue your double christian life , in compromising state and continue causing crisis among the body of CHRIST, Preventing and discouraging others from hearing the truth and amending their evil way.

INSTEAD OF POSTING COMMENT OF ENCOURAGEMENT THAT WILL STIR THE HEART OF BELIEVERS, TO BE READY AND PREPARE FOR RAPTURE AND BE CONSCIOUS OF HEAVEN AND HELL. YOU ARE HERE, SHOW-CASING YOURSELF.
----PLEASE CONTINUE DISCOURAGING OTHERS AND KEEPING ARGUING TO EVERY POST, You will surely reap your reward...TRUST ME.
GOD IS NEVER MOCK!
i dont just swallow up any vision a person i dont even know brings up.. Only him and God sabi... As for me i'm okay with my bible and the Spirit which will guide me to all truth.. And not the witnesses of men going to God knows were and returning with warnings whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up. by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 22, 2014
Trash, send to the recycle bin.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up. by Pauloo2(m): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2014
Either you believe the revelation or Not....Hell is real. and nothing any of you can do about it.

And be ready for it.....because if any miss heaven, he/she can never miss-hell.
Re: Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up. by Zikdik(m): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2014
Pauloo2: Either you believe the revelation or Not....Hell is real. and nothing any of you can do about it.

And be ready for it.....because if any miss heaven, he/she can never miss-hell.
Ok. We haff hear.
Re: Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
mathmatica:
You went to heaven and saw angels with sword... bros,I hope you know the kind of weapon ordinary man carry?,so,how come your own angel is still going around with sword?....
haha lol i laff tire
Re: Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up. by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Zikdik:

Ok. We haff hear.
hi bro I hope you have finally surrendered to JESUS
Re: Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up. by Ovitec: 11:33am On Nov 30, 2023
Ubani Kingsley is a mad dog... An ANTICHRIST TRYING TO ESTABLISH HIS OWN WAY OF SALVATION.. CONTRARY TO GOD'S WORD..
SAYING IF YOU ARE ANOINTED AS SATAN DIRECTED UBANI KINGSLEY.... YOU SHALL BE SAVED.
MEANWHILE THE FOUNDATION FOR SALVATION ACCORDING TO GOD'S WORD IS TO BELIEVE THAT JESUS PAID IT ALL FOR YOU.. AND YOU SHALL BE SAVED..
GENUINE BELIEVE IN CHRIST ALONE SAVES YOU WITHOUT ANY FORM OF COMMANDMENT OR WORK..
..SO, CHRIST ALONE, GRACE ALONE, AND FAITH ALONE SAVES ANYONE THAT TRUELY BELIEVE EPHESIAN 2V8
so ubani Kingsley has encounter with Satan and not Christ.
Re: Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up. by Ovitec: 11:49am On Nov 30, 2023
Ovitec:
Ubani Kingsley is a mad dog... An ANTICHRIST TRYING TO ESTABLISH HIS OWN WAY OF SALVATION.. CONTRARY TO GOD'S WORD..
SAYING IF YOU ARE ANOINTED AS SATAN DIRECTED UBANI KINGSLEY.... YOU SHALL BE SAVED.
MEANWHILE THE FOUNDATION FOR SALVATION ACCORDING TO GOD'S WORD IS TO BELIEVE THAT JESUS PAID IT ALL FOR YOU.. AND YOU SHALL BE SAVED..
GENUINE BELIEVE IN CHRIST ALONE SAVES YOU WITHOUT ANY FORM OF COMMANDMENT OR WORK..
..SO, CHRIST ALONE, GRACE ALONE, AND FAITH ALONE SAVES ANYONE THAT TRUELY BELIEVE EPHESIAN 2V8
so ubani Kingsley has encounter with Satan and not Christ.
YOU ARE SAVED ONCE AND NOT TWICE.. THAT IS IF YOU TRUELY BELIEVE, THEN CHRIST TAKES CONTROL OF THE REST .. WHEN YOU TRUELY BELIEVE CHRIST, YOU ARE LIKE A PREGNANT WOMAN THAT THE SEED INSIDE OF YOU MAKES you keep DOING HIS WILL AND NOT YOUR OWN WILL,

John 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Meaning GOD'S OWN WILL BELIEVE AND BE SAVED PERIOD..

(1) (Reply)

75 Biblical Reason Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol / Beware! Nairaland Christians / Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.