Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

How Nigeria Sees The World Vs How South Africa Sees The World - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Nigeria Sees The World Vs How South Africa Sees The World (1547 Views)

Revealed: How South Africa’s President Jacob Zuma Survived Impeachment Vote / How Nigeria And South Africa Traded Dead Bodies For Seized Money / Who Knows How Nigeria International Drivers' Licence Looks Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigeria Sees The World Vs How South Africa Sees The World by magubane: 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
NIGERIAN >
#america is in our backyard
#south africa is full of people dieing from aids
#nigeria is the giant of africa
#England is our tertiary institution
#no nation is well travelled like us

SOUTH AFRICAN >
#no place on earth is like ours
#africans take our jobs......(Atleast that's what we are told)
#we are the biggest economy no matter what nigeria says
#what is africa
Re: How Nigeria Sees The World Vs How South Africa Sees The World by Dreal1247: 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
If not the big brother part played by Nigeria during apartheid, you wouldnt have been allowed to gain access to net talkless of posting this line of thread.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Sees The World Vs How South Africa Sees The World by anonymous6(f): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
magubane: NIGERIAN >
#america is in our backyard
#south africa is full of people dieing from aids
#nigeria is the giant of africa
#England is our tertiary institution
#no nation is well travelled like us
SOUTH AFRICAN >
#what is africa

I didn't know these sentiments I highlighted above were expressed by Nigerians and South Africans but the rest I know. It is good for african nations to have positive mindset about their country at the sametime I don't think it's good to be in delusion about it and forget the negatives
Re: How Nigeria Sees The World Vs How South Africa Sees The World by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
grin
Re: How Nigeria Sees The World Vs How South Africa Sees The World by morpheus24: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
magubane: NIGERIAN >

#what is africa

This one is very true!
Re: How Nigeria Sees The World Vs How South Africa Sees The World by magubane: 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ask a south african middle class tenager (well atleast those iv asked) how many countries in the'll tell you about Zimbabwe and nigeria only.

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Sees The World Vs How South Africa Sees The World by paniki(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
magubane: Ask a south african middle class tenager (well atleast those iv asked) how many countries in the'll tell you about Zimbabwe and nigeria only.

Most Africans know little about Africa including Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Sees The World Vs How South Africa Sees The World by morpheus24: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
paniki:
Most Africans know little about Africa including Nigerians.

There goes the SA apologist again?

Speak for your country men who can't even name more than 2 African capitals including Gaborone and Harare! smiley

They will probably still claim capital of Nigeria is Lagos!

Eisshh!

2 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Sees The World Vs How South Africa Sees The World by 14(m): 5:48am On Aug 21, 2014
morpheus24:

Speak for your country men who can't even name more than 2 African capitals including Gaborone and Harare! smiley

Eisshh!

Chill, you are getting emotional as always. Its just for fun

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Sees The World Vs How South Africa Sees The World by KLEINBASS: 6:16am On Aug 21, 2014
SOUTH AFRICAN >
#what is africa
#Nigerians behave like animals and are never to be trusted(everything about them is fraud)
#west africans eat baboons and bats

6 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Sees The World Vs How South Africa Sees The World by paniki(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
morpheus24:

Eisshh!

Spare me the pretense. Nigerians are all-round fraudsters, you even fake silly things like having knowledge of capital cities while we know that the majority of Naijas have no clue of the SA capital, they most likely think that it's Hillbrow.

4 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Sees The World Vs How South Africa Sees The World by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
paniki:

Spare me the pretense. Nigerians are all-round fraudsters, you even fake silly things like having knowledge of capital cities while we know that the majority of Naijas have no clue of the SA capital, they most likely think that it's Hillbrow.

Bantu education....

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Sees The World Vs How South Africa Sees The World by morpheus24: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
paniki:

Standard geography class in Nigeria. You must be able to recite all the countries and capital cities in West, Central and east Africa before you get to SS1.

You MUST GO visit Naija, go to Sokoto, Kaduna, Cross river, Akwa ibom, Abuja, Kogi, e.t.c and see millions on millions of young hard working entrepreneurs and dispel that fraudster fallacy.

On the contrary, We are aware you guys are still dealing with the history of "Jan van Riebeeck" in school. Don't deny it.

Below the making of a nigerian mogul and a South African female fraudster!

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htd6vUk6P1A[/flash]

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsEIOXXxDBc&list=PL2BJTpLEt7O7dAsGjSf0Vg4dlpEnw1gqZ[/flash]

2 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Sees The World Vs How South Africa Sees The World by paniki(m): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
morpheus24:

Standard geography class in Nigeria. You must be able to recite all the countries and capital cities in West, Central and east Africa before you get to SS1.

You MUST GO visit Naija, go to Sokoto, Kaduna, Cross river, Akwa ibom, Abuja, Kogi, e.t.c and see millions on millions of young hard working entrepreneurs and dispel that fraudster fallacy.

On the contrary, We are aware you guys are still dealing with the history of "Jan van Riebeeck" in school. Don't deny it

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htd6vUk6P1A[/flash]

Please ease up on the fibbing, it just seems pathetic and it helps to perpetuate the fraudster myth. Nigerians who learn the map are most likely to be taught to recite all the countries that are visa free for Nigerians - easy learning because the list is not that long.

Don't feel bad about the fraudster/peddler misconception. Any reasonable person can accept that the average Nigerian is an upstanding citizen who doesn't engage in illegal activities just like any reasonable person can accept that the average South African not a xenphobe. But I let you call South Africans xenophobic so please allow me to call Nigerian fraudsters and drug pushers.

3 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Sees The World Vs How South Africa Sees The World by morpheus24: 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
paniki:
Nigerians who learn the map are most likely to be taught to recite all the countries that are visa free for Nigerians - easy learning because the list is not that long.

?

paniki:

Don't feel bad about the fraudster/peddler misconception. Any reasonable person can accept that the average Nigerian is an upstanding citizen who doesn't engage in illegal activities just like any reasonable person can accept that the average South African not a xenphobe. But I let you call South Africans xenophobic so please allow me to call Nigerian fraudsters and drug pushers.

Always apologizing

Imagine the audacity....You let me call South Africans xenophobic!. As if you can stop me.

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Sees The World Vs How South Africa Sees The World by paniki(m): 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
morpheus24:

?

Always apologizing

Imagine the audacity....You let me call South Africans xenophobic!. As if you can stop me.

Yes, I let you call South Africans xenophobic. Don't let that bother you.
Re: How Nigeria Sees The World Vs How South Africa Sees The World by morpheus24: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
paniki:
Yes, I let you call South Africans xenophobic. Don't let that bother you.

I repeat... "can you stop me"

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Sees The World Vs How South Africa Sees The World by paniki(m): 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
morpheus24:

I repeat... "can you stop me"

Well, I can start by saying that you "MUST GO visit" such and such a place and post some youtube videos to try change some flawed perception but I fear that you will call me an apologist.
Re: How Nigeria Sees The World Vs How South Africa Sees The World by fnep2smooth(m): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
morpheus24:

Eisshh!
true.
talking from experience
Re: How Nigeria Sees The World Vs How South Africa Sees The World by paniki(m): 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
fnep2smooth:
true.
talking from experience

Let me guess: your local area boy has extensive knowledge of all capitals in west and east Africa. LOL.
Re: How Nigeria Sees The World Vs How South Africa Sees The World by fnep2smooth(m): 7:47am On Aug 28, 2014
paniki:

Let me guess: your local area boy has extensive knowledge of all capitals in west and east Africa. LOL.
bro i don't really have time to argue blindly.. don't quote me pls
Re: How Nigeria Sees The World Vs How South Africa Sees The World by paniki(m): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2014
fnep2smooth:
bro i don't really have time to argue blindly.. don't quote me pls

Correction - you mean:

bro i don't really have time to think properly.. don't quote my gibberish pls
Re: How Nigeria Sees The World Vs How South Africa Sees The World by adamskutty(m): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
paniki:

Correction - you mean:

bro i don't really have time to think properly.. don't quote my gibberish pls

a clueless hiv bantu primitive from world drug and r@pe capital grin grin

Inferior bantus grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Join Illuminati Secret Cult Today And Get Money Instantly.call_08147531582 / Mayhem As Bamenda Finally Separates From Cameroon / The U.S. Army's 101st Airborne Is Practicing For War With Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.