Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! (15414 Views)

Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by abdullkabar(m): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
lilprinze: some jobless people like APC would just be spreading useless and false rumors up and down and be giving people Unnecessary high blood pressure over nothing
Lolz....no be only APC
O like APGA
Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by abdullkabar(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=Gucciboss]
You need to read in between the lines.
Yes the minister 'does not acknowledge suspected cases' because ebola has no peculiar symptoms. The Minister only announces confirmed case, as longer as the case is still 'suspected' is not yet confirmed. Lags commissioner should stop feeding the public with 'wrong' info, knowing that many Nigerians have comprehension issue.
COMPREHENSION ISSUE...walai this is an abuse to fellow nigerians
Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
sirjohnson: Meanwhile, a Nigerian woman in Germany has just been quarantined of ebola. Read it here: HERE

Yo and whoever it was that liked your post are big FOOLS!
Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by sirjohnson(m): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tashamania:

Yo and whoever it was that liked your post are big FOOLS!

Women like you will remain single forever. Calling a man a big fool for sharing a link on an online forum tells that you have a ugly demeanor and your thinking is shallow because putting links on here doesn't affect you in anyway. I pity any man that would end up with a woman like you. One thing is for sure: If you continue this way, you will not only have a very bad marriage, you will also raise foolish children, and you will be doomed forever to a life of mediocrity. Change your thinking, change your idiosyncrasy.

1 Like

Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
sirjohnson:

Women like you will remain single forever. Calling a man a big fool for sharing a link on an online forum tells that you have a ugly demeanor and your thinking is shallow because putting links on here doesn't affect you in anyway. I pity any man that would end up with a woman like you. One thing is for sure: If you continue this way, you will not only have a very bad marriage, you will also raise foolish children, and you will be doomed forever to a life of mediocrity. Change your thinking, change your idiosyncrasy.

You still remain a FOOL for not getting your facts right before coming on here to say what you don't know. Does NL look like where you learn how to write? You are a very insensitive person for putting up such false story here and I swear you should be banned forever on NL and sent into exile in real life! And don't ever relate anything I say here to my personal life or else curses will follow you till the rest of your days, Anu!

1 Like

Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by sirjohnson(m): 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tashamania:

You still remain a FOOL for not getting your facts right before coming on here to say what you don't know. Does NL look like where you learn how to write? You are a very insensitive person for putting up such false story here and I swear you should be banned forever on NL and sent into exile in real life! And don't ever relate anything I say here to my personal life or else curses will follow you till the rest of your days, Anu!

Thank God I will never end up with this kinda woman, and I pity whoever does, such person is damned with a doomed woman.
Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by jpphilips(m): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
sugarboimaxy: Nigerians spreading false rumours since amalgamation!

just wondering why you think any credible info can come out of that ass wipe minister.

1 Like

Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by jpphilips(m): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
PassingShot: I see a battle for relevance and superiority between FG's Minister for Health (Prof. Onyebuchi) and LASG's Health Commissioner (Dr. Idris) instead of embracing cooperation and coordination to manage the situation more effectively. Unfortunately, it is Nigeria that will suffer from this type of unnecessary show of shame.

Idris may not like the fact that chukwu has been lying to Nigerians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death / Life Expectancy In Nigeria Now 55 Years – WHO / Another COVID-19 Patient Delivered Of A Baby At LUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.