Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,726 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... (4275 Views)

When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / When She Just Wants To Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by Andyblaze: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
I'm a 19yrs old boy in my senior high . I've been
sleeping with my teacher for about A year and half
now and i'm in Love with her . the problem is She's
30 and want to get married to this Man she doesn't
Love But want to marry him for security reasons .
She said it cant work between Us and I dont believe
that . What can i do ?..
angry angry

#BITG

2 Likes

Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by GoodFaith: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
Crack is a b
Get help
Stay off drugs

5 Likes

Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by chimerase2: 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
This one is dry so dry angry

1 Like

Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by Chuksyd1: 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tell ur principal,he or she will know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by collinslevi(m): 11:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
u are hallucinating
Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by Dygeasy(m): 12:23am On Aug 21, 2014
chimerase2: This one is dry so dry angry
So you really are a fan of Andyblaze?

Nwanne, why now?
Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by jmoore(m): 12:44am On Aug 21, 2014
Andyblaze: I'm a 19yrs old boy in my senior high . I've been
that . What can i do ?.
@op, you forgot to add source.

Source www.madman.kolo

2 Likes

Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by MisterLongman(m): 2:58am On Aug 21, 2014
Andyblaze: I'm a 19yrs old boy in my senior high . I've been
that . What can i do ?..
angry angry

#BITG
What I believe you can do is to contract ebola....... I swear you will have no reason to fall in love with her anymore
Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by Ivanspring(f): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2014
Go and read for your WAEC before you accuse GEJ for your failure.

* I don't understand why young people these days sleep, sing, chat, text, eat and even drink s.ex*

May God have mercy on this generation. angry

5 Likes

Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by Philipmems(m): 9:04am On Aug 21, 2014
undecided undecided undecided in Don Jazzy's voice Its andyblaze and e lie lie story again undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by iheanyi40(m): 10:14am On Aug 21, 2014
Oga dis one dry abeg undecided
Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by 3coins(m): 10:39am On Aug 21, 2014
Ivanspring: Go and read for your WAEC before you accuse GEJ for your failure.

* I don't understand why young people these days sleep, sing, chat, text, eat and even drink s.ex*

May God have mercy on this generation. angry
undecided
Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by temhab(f): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2014
Andyblaze again

1 Like

Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
Smh. After reading, I was about to make an absolutely ridiculous comment, until i read other people's comments. Only then did i realise this dude is a troll. It seems lotsa folks already know him. **I'm a newbie**
so i'll just pass.
Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by Ivanspring(f): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
3coins:
undecided

Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by dania30(f): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
Smh...he always has a tale to tell @op
Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by Liamm(m): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
angry

Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by moriore2014(m): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
To be in a relationship that is Godly proof is best thing any young lady could ever ventures in.It goes with this saying "A stitch at time saves nine".so it prepares the two love births the great journey of marital Bliss.I, therefore ,concludes by saying extra care needed to to garvanised the relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
You and the teacher should go to YabaLeft for SERIOUS counselling or go to General hospital for check-up. grin
Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by great289(m): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
andy commit suicide, no, kill urself den d world will hear ur voice
Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by DonaldGenes(m): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
temhab: Andyblaze again
Heard you're crushing on Andyblaze?
Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by jmoore(m): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
moriore2014: To be in a relationship that is Godly proof is best thing any young lady could ever ventures in.It goes with this saying "A stitch at time saves nine".so it prepares the two love births the great journey of marital Bliss.I, therefore ,concludes by saying extra care needed to to garvanised the relationship.
Bros, you are in the wrong thread.

1 Like

Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by abdulaz: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
Andy I dey hail o cheesy abeg I fit borrow two white blaze paper from you, my own just finish now now.
Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by chimerase2: 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dygeasy: So you really are a fan of Andyblaze?

Nwanne, why now?
amu not a fan at all
Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by NiniArike(f): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
Why are you all ignoring the OP.

Your story is somehow tho. Just give up on her. BTW, you are too small for that. Guess you've got a big stature or prolly your teacher is tiny.

1 Like

Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by ABEngine(m): 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
And we asking why Suarez bit someone Op said it all
Whatever it is you are taking is now dangerous, please quit
Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by Superstar007(m): 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
NiniArike: Why are you all ignoring the OP.

Your story is somehow tho. Just give up on her. BTW, you are too small for that. Guess you've got a big stature or prolly your teacher is tiny.

Take a look at Op's topics & you'll understand why
Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by wayne4loan: 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
NiniArike: Why are you all ignoring the OP.

nini seems u are new member of nairaland ... Welcome dear.... Pls don't take any post by anyone named andyblaze serious... He is like a virus dat keeps popping everytime..
Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by NiniArike(f): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
wayne4loan: nini seems u are new member of nairaland ... Welcome dear.... Pls don't take any post by anyone named andyblaze serious... He is like a virus dat keeps popping everytime..

Yeah, I later checked few of his threads, and he was replied the same way. I guess he's a Famous Troll.

Thanks tho.

1 Like

Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by NiniArike(f): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
Superstar007:

Take a look at Op's topics & you'll understand why

Now I know better. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
Andyblaze..... Spewing rubbish on NL since he learnt how to use the internet

Btw: oga seun I think you should seriously create that 'lunatics section' vickadex suggested earlier today and not just for bigots but also for pipo like this op. He is in dire need of such!
Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
Andy Andy Andy,am sending you back to sambisa forest,ist thing 2morow morning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy / Why Do Ladies Waste Food On A Date? Guys How Do You React To This? / When You Are 9 Month Pregnant And Expecting Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.