Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,067 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Nigeria Will Start Exporting Cars Soon— Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Start Exporting Cars Soon— Jonathan (896 Views)

Lagos Light Rail Will Start Functioning By December- Ambode ( Photos ) / Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler / Nigeria Will Start Exporting Cars Soon - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Start Exporting Cars Soon— Jonathan by NewDelhi(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan has said that Nigeria will become an automobile exporting nation very soon, noting that his administration is committed to the National Automobile Policy. He made the statement on his facebook page on Tuesday. The President stated that, “when this administration launched the new National Automobile policy, I promised Nigerians that our nation will ultimately become a hub for the automobile industry. Today (Tuesday), this promise has been fulfilled several times over as Hyundai Motors joins Kia, Nisan and Innoson Motors as automobile manufacturers who produce cars in Nigeria. This is only the beginning. This policy will be seen to its logical conclusion of making Nigeria an automobile exporting nation after our domestic demands are met in the same manner as we did with our cement sub sector,” he said.
The trust of the National Automotive Policy is to ensure the survival, growth and development of the Nigerian automotive industry using local human and material resources. This is with a view to enhancing the industry’s contribution to the national economy in the areas employment generation, technology acquisition, effective utilisation of local raw materials and resources and in the transportation of people and goods.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Cars Soon— Jonathan by ibedun: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
WHATEVER YOU SAY JONAH

MAYBE TO BAYELSA
Re: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Cars Soon— Jonathan by forgiveness: 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
I wonder if President Jonathan is aware of another indigenous Automoble plant in Nigeria apart from Innoson Motors.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Cars Soon— Jonathan by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 21, 2014
.Ride on Mr. Giant "Strider"

just that you happen to be leading the wrong composition of a nation!

Please, be very strong, because for seeing to it that Nigeria exports cars, they will surely condemn you!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Cars Soon— Jonathan by kokoA(m): 6:17am On Aug 21, 2014
I will buy Microsoft and facebook and become richer than Bill gates soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Cars Soon— Jonathan by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 21, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan has said that Nigeria will become an automobile exporting nation very soon, noting that his administration is committed to the National Automobile Policy

Another "will of Jonathan. Since feb 2010 that Jonathan assumed power he has been telling us "I will" "I wll" yet nothing on ground. All hail the President of "Will"... All hail Dr. Goodluck Ebele Wilson Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Cars Soon— Jonathan by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 21, 2014
Nigeria will...
Nigeria is to...
The FG is planning to...

One way the administration can help its own PR campaign is to "keep mute" until things are actually achieved. These endless promises can only satisfy the gullible and delusional.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Cars Soon— Jonathan by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 21, 2014
GEJ make it happen

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Cars Soon— Jonathan by Jaideyone(m): 6:46am On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: President Goodluck Jonathan has said that Nigeria will become an automobile exporting nation very soon, noting that his administration is committed to the National Automobile Policy

Another "will of Jonathan. Since feb 2010 that Jonathan assumed power he has been telling us "I will" "I wll" yet nothing on ground. All hail the President of "Will"... All hail Dr. Goodluck Ebele Wilson Jonathan
lol peeps like us have learnt not to hold our breath... GEJ promised everybody heaven and earth. I'm only happy I didn't vote him
Re: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Cars Soon— Jonathan by Osyfellaini(f): 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
Export cars indeed!!!
1. National Automobile Policy, without a concurrent and visible power policy and technology policy is a half baked policy.
2. Is the focus of the policy merely to make Nigeria an exporter of automobile, and not to empower Nigerians to be buyers of brand new automobiles? What is the percentage of Nigerians who can afford to buy cars, not to talk of brand new cars. Should Nigeria produce cars for citizens of other countries when Nigerians themselves too impoverished to buy one?
I dey laugh oh!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Cars Soon— Jonathan by lordmerlin: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
;DCarry go
Re: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Cars Soon— Jonathan by Plus10(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
Those who are with you are so many more than those who are against you...carry go my able Presido

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Cars Soon— Jonathan by mainheart(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Johnathan till when FCT would b locate to South South region

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Cars Soon— Jonathan by nigerianvenom(m): 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
forgiveness: I wonder if President Jonathan is aware of another indigenous Automoble plant in Nigeria apart from Innoson Motors.

What is d name?
Re: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Cars Soon— Jonathan by Blockus: 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
Jonathan... Embarassing himself since he bought his first pair of shoes.. grin

Exporting Cars that were imported into Nigeria.. grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Jega Condemns Deployment Of Hooded Security Men For Election / DELTA@23: The Good And Bad / Breaking News: Mimiko Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.