Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

I Land In Poilce Cell Because Of This....is It Fair (viewer Discretion) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Land In Poilce Cell Because Of This....is It Fair (viewer Discretion) (1009 Views)

Hundreds Feared Dead In Fresh Benin-city Massacre! (viewer's Discretion Adviced) / Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy / OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Land In Poilce Cell Because Of This....is It Fair (viewer Discretion) by Andyblaze: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
On sunday evening, me and my girlfriend were discussing walking along the road
and a guy just park a car beside me telling me dat "hey young man excuse me i wanna talk to dat girl in my car",
This was without me or my girlfriend knowing the guy before and without me
knowing wat he want to to tell her, so I felt insulted and asked him who he is, he smiled and said
"Broke kid, allow that pretty boy come to paradise"...next thing my girl obliged to his request, as they were zooming off, I pick stone and break his back glass...he came back, beat me and take me to police for torture.....is it bad that I fight for love, if it were you, what will u do?
angry angry

#BITG
Re: I Land In Poilce Cell Because Of This....is It Fair (viewer Discretion) by constance500: 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
andycraze grin
Re: I Land In Poilce Cell Because Of This....is It Fair (viewer Discretion) by easyflow: 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
You should have start with story story undecided

(1) (Reply)

Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M? / A Couple And Their House Help / Please Needs Help From Here, Don't Just View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.