Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,896 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Pc Gaming Section - Gaming (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pc Gaming Section (49056 Views)

Official Android Gaming Section (problems And Fixes) / NL Gaming Section Complaints & RULES [MUST READ] / Gaming Section Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pc Gaming Section by DammyOlu123(m): 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hello house. I normally just read comments, but today is the day I chop liver and post something! smiley I'm planning on getting a hp envy 15 k101nia. HD screen res, 1tb, 12gb ram smiley , i5 4210u undecided , gt 840m undecided ,touchscreen. the only sticking points for me are the CPU and the touchscreen. I don't care that much for touchscreen on a laptop. But I'll probably be satisfied with this baby. It supposedly has good battery life due to the ULV processor, and it should be able to play 2015 games on med/low. And then all the usual schoolwork and movies... I woulda got the lenovo y50 like AdeLaNa1 said, but it's just out of my price range... sad sweet laptop tho...
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 31, 2015
hey guys,pls i need ur help.i recently bought a pc nd found out dat it had 64vram.i'll like to know games that will play fluently so i wont waste my money for those that will crash.thanks
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Ochiske(m): 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
I need help please

Wanna get a new pc. need a good laptop that can run GTA V, Fifa, pes and some other good games too

budget is around 160k
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Ochiske(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I finished examz today. Thanks tho.

U can also take a look at Lenovo Y510p! The lappy comes wit a single or dual(SLI) Nvidia Geforce GT 750m wit up to 6gig vram 1TB hdd, win8.1, 8gig ram, i7, backlit keyboard. But no optical drive tho.

But if u can up ur budget to like 170-180, the Lenovo y50 is the best i'd recommend. 8gig ram, i7, FHD resolution, nvidia gtx 860m wit about 4-6 vram. 1TB hdd, win 8.1. Really nice PC.

170-180 for the Y-50?
Bro please you have any available deal? all I've seen are above 220k
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ochiske:

170-180 for the Y-50?
Bro please you have any available deal? all I've seen are above 220k

Its only Jumia and especially Konga dat ll be selling dat lappy for over 190k at best. Thiefs. I cant remember the site i saw it on. I remember just browsing dat day and i saw it for like 180 somtin. And it was totally legit. I'm just not satisfied wit d Lenovo's GPU(gtx 860m) dat's why i wasn't so interested so i left d page.

My friend still bought an Acer just late last yr with specs similar to d lenovo and same gpu for 186k here in Nigeria. So i no sabi why Konga dey sell their own for over 220k.
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ochiske:
I need help please

Wanna get a new pc. need a good laptop that can run GTA V, Fifa, pes and some other good games too

budget is around 160k
There are plenty PCs out there at different prices in different shops. U just ve to be sure of wat u want and the price.
But u can go for Lenovo y50, lenovo y510p....Those are the two i know of at around dat price.
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Ochiske(m): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
There are plenty PCs out there at different prices in different shops. U just ve to be sure of wat u want and the price.
But u can go for Lenovo y50, lenovo y510p....Those are the two i know of at around dat price.

some nairalanders have the Y50 but their price mehn cry

checked the Y510p. seen it on Konga but those crooks be asking for 230k

I would've gotten the Y50 online but our exchange ratr mehn
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ochiske:

some nairalanders have the Y50 but their price mehn cry

checked the Y510p. seen it on Konga but those crooks be asking for 230k

I would've gotten the Y50 online but our exchange ratr mehn
see ehn...dat naira-dollar exchange rate is d main problem
Re: Pc Gaming Section by seunpayne(m): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
I just got an acer from Amazon. Aspire v nitro with GTX 960 (4GB) for roughly 225k. If naira to dollar had sense it would have been a lot cheaper. God knows the next computer I'm getting would be a desktop. Spend big once and they are easier to upgrade without having to buy a new laptop every year.
Re: Pc Gaming Section by DammyOlu123(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
seunpayne:
I just got an acer from Amazon. Aspire v nitro with GTX 960 (4GB) for roughly 225k. If naira to dollar had sense it would have been a lot cheaper. God knows the next computer I'm getting would be a desktop. Spend big once and they are easier to upgrade without having to buy a new laptop every year.

Congratulations. I was gonna go for their older gen acer(860m),but then they naira started dropping like a stone... It will serve you well... smiley
Re: Pc Gaming Section by seunpayne(m): 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
DammyOlu123:

Congratulations. I was gonna go for their older gen acer(860m),but then they naira started dropping like a stone... It will serve you well... smiley

Dropped faster than stone. Thanks. I'm playing witcher 3 and it looks amazing. Console users will go green with envy
Re: Pc Gaming Section by DammyOlu123(m): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
seunpayne:

Dropped faster than stone. Thanks. I'm playing witcher 3 and it looks amazing. Console users will go green with envy

Argh!!! I'm so jealous o.
BTW, how did you get it shipped here?
Re: Pc Gaming Section by seunpayne(m): 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
DammyOlu123:

Argh!!! I'm so jealous o.
BTW, how did you get it shipped here?

Friend of a friend brought it with her when she was returning from the states. Had it shipped to the address she was staying. Got to her the next day after I ordered (yeah I'm talking to you Jumia and konga). Was with her for about 2 weeks but it was worth the wait
Re: Pc Gaming Section by DammyOlu123(m): 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
seunpayne:

Friend of a friend brought it with her when she was returning from the states. Had it shipped to the address she was staying. Got to her the next day after I ordered (yeah I'm talking to you Jumia and konga). Was with her for about 2 weeks but it was worth the wait

You have no idea how lucky you are. If you tried shipping that thing here, you woulda paid about #20k customs. I know this because I have a friend who bought and shipped a laptop here last year(lenovo y50). Please enjoy this thing o. I just hope I get mine soon.. . cry do remember to post stuffs like screenshots, games you're playing and the likes. There are threads for that.
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 02, 2015
seunpayne:
Jeez! A gtx 960m. Dats some impressive machine u got there o. I just dey pray to Jehovah make the dollar-naira ratio don mke sense by next year.
Re: Pc Gaming Section by seunpayne(m): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2015
DammyOlu123:

You have no idea how lucky you are. If you tried shipping that thing here, you woulda paid about #20k customs. I know this because I have a friend who bought and shipped a laptop here last year(lenovo y50). Please enjoy this thing o. I just hope I get mine soon.. . cry do remember to post stuffs like screenshots, games you're playing and the likes. There are threads for that.

Yes o. That's the reason I settled to wait. I will post as much as I can. Thanks
Re: Pc Gaming Section by diegodanny: 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
zeekleo:
has anyone got an update patch for pes15 pc?
https://downloadfullgamepcwithcrackonly./
PC Games Free Download by Crack Only
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Dopekidd(m): 5:01am On Aug 23, 2015
I wanna purchase lenovo ideapad G4070, i3 intel HD graphics 4200 fourth generation, 4gb ram. Please how good is it for gaming? I mean which games can i run. Wish i had money tho, wulda bought an i5 pc, ion juz have more dan 70k
Re: Pc Gaming Section by zeekleo(m): 1:01am On Aug 26, 2015
Hello people what happening.....yea long time please dont mind me although I have bin gaming sha.....Dead space 3.
Re: Pc Gaming Section by zeekleo(m): 1:07am On Aug 26, 2015
I started this trend about a year ago so funny I was playing dead space 2 and now playing dead space 3....with the response I was thinking of launching a website?
What do you all thinking about that?
Re: Pc Gaming Section by kd35: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hello all, can anyone help me with gta san andreas and liberty city? Need it for my kid bro. I stay in lagos.
Re: Pc Gaming Section by jerrandre: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2015
pls i want to buy a compaq pc of abt 500gb 4gb will it b suitable for fifa 15
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
jerrandre:
pls i want to buy a compaq pc of abt 500gb
4gb will it b suitable for fifa 15

If it has at least 1gig vram with a dedicated gpu, then Yes. If not, No!!
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Mykcool(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2015
my xbox controller got broken, pls who has a link to an emulator that works with other pads?
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Wizzoe360: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2015
HAS ANYBODY PLAYED MAD MAX?
Re: Pc Gaming Section by bimdroid(m): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2015
Does anyone know any good/reliable website to download compressed pc games.(Recent pc games)
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
bimdroid:
Does anyone know any good/reliable website to download compressed pc games.(Recent pc games)
oceanofgames.com
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
is there any1 in ijebu ode that is willing to let me copy games from his laptop?
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Temmytea70(m): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
Pls how I can use pad controller to play Maxpayne on my pc instead of d keyboard
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
Temmytea70:
Pls how I can use pad controller to play Maxpayne on my pc instead of d keyboard
Wat kind of controller u using??
Re: Pc Gaming Section by akimaw(m): 12:12am On Sep 25, 2015
Temmytea70:

use x360ce i would have gladly helpd but am nt gaming on pc again

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Do I Make RAR Game File Play On Ppsspp Emulator / Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) / Guys Do You Remember These Games?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.