Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes (10535 Views)

It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain / Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / How Do I Let Go Of The Hurt And Move On Again??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes by Fourcade(m): 6:30am On Aug 26, 2014
Just addressed one of the petty things disturbing me.I don't need a response from the lady again.I'm cool! cool

1 Like

Re: Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 26, 2014
Good one OP! smiley
Re: Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 26, 2014
Kindly follow back
evegran: Good one OP! smiley
Re: Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes by alex2242(m): 7:06am On Aug 26, 2014
in terms of relationship.....'dont get attached too much because pple wake up with different feelings everyday'........in a nutshell don't love or care too much cos if u do u might b d one feelin d pain more wen d oda partner breaks off d relationship
Re: Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 26, 2014
Unibenstudent: Kindly follow back
. State three reasons!
Re: Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 26, 2014
1)i wanna be able to give u great message for only u
2)because u are polite and friendly u should follow back
3)i will be grateful if u do follow back
evegran: . State three reasons!
Re: Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2014
Unibenstudent: 1)i wanna be able to give u great message for only u
2)because u are polite and friendly u should follow back
3)i will be grateful if u do follow back
. "Great" message? What could possibly be great about a message? Or are you exaggerating? And yes I am polite. Friendly? Nah! I am not particularly friendly, I don't mix easily- unless I spot my kind in the picture. smiley. Your gratitude? Hmm! Well, I always need a reason for every action that's why questions are being asked. smiley
Re: Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 26, 2014
evegran: . "Great" message? What could possibly be great about a message? Or are you exaggerating? And yes I am polite. Friendly? Nah! I am not particularly friendly, I don't mix easily- unless I spot my kind in the picture. smiley. Your gratitude? Hmm! Well, I always need a reason for every action that's why questions are being asked. smiley
Well thanks though
Re: Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 26, 2014
Unibenstudent: Well thanks though
. You're welcome!
Re: Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes by 2nex(m): 7:58am On Aug 26, 2014
..wat an insightful write up..nice 1 bro
Re: Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes by Amhappy(f): 8:07am On Aug 26, 2014
Nice piece. I love that Nelson Mandela's quote on resentment.
Re: Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 26, 2014
I shall be back
evegran: . You're welcome!

Re: Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes by 2nex(m): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2014
insightful!!!
Re: Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes by mztubsy(f): 8:18am On Aug 26, 2014
As humans we are deeply flawed when it comes to dealing with hurts.we cud harbour resentments for years and refuse to let go of them.if you hold on to things,u r the prisoner.I'm a mixture of choleric and melancholy.....belive me,I have a lot of temper issues that it saps all my energy to forgive once I feel offended.but once I learned the key,its a lot easier now.the greatest dis-service u can do to yourself is not to tell yourself the truth.we must learn to face life head-on.nobody is responsible for your happiness......it all lies on you and you alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes by alezzandra: 8:28am On Aug 26, 2014
Thank you op,you don't know what you just did. and thanks to you AdeniyiA.

1 Like

Re: Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes by Excelboi(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2014
Ok
Re: Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2014
smiley Amazing piece. Dealing with past errors, losses, and hurtful memories could affect how well you'd cope with the present. Not everyone has the mental strength to make it through. Some are ever-regretful, some breakdown, some shove the thoughts aside and move on happily, while some... you know, transact a 'ropy' business with the ceiling. God Help us all.
Re: Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes by segebobo: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2014
This is educative and helpful
Re: Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes by Joe4: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
I'm just going thru all that now because the past. My beloved want to separate from me and is killing. I've done all I could to make her forgive but is so hard for her to do. She's planning to move out with our 3 kids too. I hurt her the past but I've been apologizing for months now with rescind mind from her decision. And also all pastors have talked but to no avail is I'm ripped apart. Guys I need ur advice.
Re: Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes by Olaone1: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nice one
Re: Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes by Dainty09(f): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nice write up,but then its hard it takes huge determinatiion to get over it.
Re: Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes by CoCoLav(f): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
I think if you are a believer you won't have issues dealing with hurt. Just ask God to help you deal with the pain. I do it a lot and I get a whole lot of inner strength that I know can only come from God.
Re: Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes by uppa(m): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
mztubsy: As humans we are deeply flawed when it comes to dealing with hurts.we cud harbour resentments for years and refuse to let go of them.if you hold on to things,u r the prisoner.I'm a mixture of choleric and melancholy.....belive me,I have a lot of temper issues that it saps all my energy to forgive once I feel offended.but once I learned the key,its a lot easier now.the greatest dis-service u can do to yourself is not to tell yourself the truth.we must learn to face life head-on.nobody is responsible for your happiness......it all lies on you and you alone.
hmmmmmmm.....ex-squeeze me!!!
Re: Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes by samx4real(m): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2014
Really heart fixing! But easier said than done.
Re: Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes by samx4real(m): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2014
Really heart fixing! But easier said than done.
Re: Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes by Itunnu2248(f): 4:34pm On May 25, 2015
Nice tips!thanks op,for taking your precious time to write this out for ours,GOD would keep empower your effort to put more like this out,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Who Earn More Than Their Husbands! / Homosexual Priest To 'marry' Nigerian Male Model / Which Of These Did You Do As A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.