Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? (1576 Views)

PHOTOS: Meet, Aivboraye Lawrence Osagie, The First Nigerian In Bollywood / Video: Okwudili, Executed Nigerian In Indonesia Sings "God You Know My Ways!" / Peter Okoye OR His Cousin – Which Would One Would You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by Emperoradrian(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Okay guys....i know this is purely hypothetical question,but if realy an after life exists,and you were to spend it here on earth...if given an option,will you still choose to be a nigerian....roll in your answers,dnt spoil the fun.
Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
Difinetly; I also would love to come back exactly as I am.

1 Like

Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Yes,yes,yes.yes,yes.yes.yes.yes and yessssSSSS!

1 Like

Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
glitest: Difinetly; I also would want to come back exactly as I am.
hmm, I have a feeling that you are related to pej.

1 Like

Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
balamz: hmm, I have a feeling that you are related to pej.

Who's pej?.
Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Emperoradrian: Okay guys....i know this is purely hypothetical question,but if realy an after life exists,and you were to spend it here on earth...if given an option,will you still choose to be a nigerian....roll in your answers,dnt spoil the fun.
@ OP: you should first honestly answer that question yourself. Well as for me i will like to come back as a nigerian but not living in nigeria, preferably canada or USA

1 Like

Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
glitest:

Who's pej?.
sorry I made a mistake quoting you.
Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by Aidy97(f): 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Yes and No.
Yes-because Nigeria is blessed
No- because i would like to experience other places
Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
balamz: sorry I made a mistake quoting you.

Okay; No probs.

1 Like

Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by Tattooboy: 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
no no no. I want a peaceful nation wit low corruption. No suicide bombing, no militant, no civil war and d likes.
Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
No, thanks
Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by Hollamydey(f): 12:13am On Aug 21, 2014
yes buh will prefer a peaceful nd corruption free Nigeria...I love Nigeria nd my beautiful yoruba culture
Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 21, 2014
Your username is a play of words right? It is a "posh" way of spelling olamide.
Hollamydey: yes buh will prefer a peaceful nd corruption free Nigeria...I love Nigeria nd my beautiful yoruba culture
Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 21, 2014
sexyseun: @ OP: you should first honestly answer that question yourself. Well as for me i will like to come back as a nigerian but not living in nigeria, preferably canada or USA
same with me
Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by Lucasbalo(m): 6:40am On Aug 21, 2014
sexyseun: @ OP: you should first honestly answer that question yourself. Well as for me i will like to come back as a nigerian but not living in nigeria, preferably canada or USA
You are a smart young lady.
Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by hatux: 7:28am On Aug 21, 2014
Sure now! Nigeria is a peaceful place to live.. Blessed with many natural resources.
Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by homealone2(m): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2014
God bless Nigeria.
I love my country.
There's no place in the world like Nigeria.

Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by Emperoradrian(m): 9:10am On Aug 21, 2014
....hmmmm naija is a great nation o,cos if any country face wat we are goin thru,dat country 4 don enta extinction,imagine boko haram,bombin flood,bad leaders,bad followers,ebola,ASUU strike etc....i'l prefer to b a white man frm USA
Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 21, 2014
I have tastes 9ja and i have seen, in My next Life, i will probably be a Mexican or a Puerto rican.
Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by Hollamydey(f): 10:53am On Aug 21, 2014
yes its olamide
Khalessi: Your username is a play of words right? It is a "posh" way of spelling olamide.
Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by laplace19(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2014
Naija again?....chineke ekwela ihe ojoo shocked shocked

Biko,germany ka m choziri iga.... achorom i bu nwa German Machine grin grin
Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by Airforce1(m): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2014
Yes! and as a president and goodluck ebele jonathan my vice
Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by JuicyGee(f): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2014
A big NO.. I'm proud to be black not Nigerian
Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by Arosa(m): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
Airforce1: Yes! and as a president and goodluck ebele jonathan my vice

me too! I would love to be president and have Ngozi okonjo iweala as prime minister. cool
Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by Sarimah(f): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
YES! I lOF MY KONTRI
Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by Airforce1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
JuicyGee: A big NO.. I'm proud to be black not Nigerian

You're not a nigerian and will never be

1 Like

Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by chijoy7(f): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
NO FOR ME AND MY FAMILY
Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by dapsoneh: 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
And do u know what Nigeria wld be ion ur nxt life
Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by tantred123: 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
Think you got what it takes to be a model then this casting is for you, auditions for models(5.10ft and above) on saturday 30th August 2014.
For a fashion show organized by an affiliated event company BLEND ENT.. Interested participant should call Mr. Tantred: (Modellas Modeling Agency) 07051004608.
There are also series of musical video shoot on the line up And for other models interested in being a reporter for BBC Nigeria correspondence and other related medias, here's your chance: send your CV together with a cover letter (application) detailing why you are suitable to work with BBC: modellasworld@gmail.com
For enquiry, pls call: 0705-100-4608. Good luck.
Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
If the question is wether I would like a Deja Vu in my next life, I would say HELLS YEAH!!!! grin

Being Nigerian is a Big blessing to me.. If I were an American, I would have died since in Iraq or Afghanistan.
Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by Dreyl(m): 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sarimah: YES! I lOF MY KONTRI
Never!!!
Re: Would You Choose To Become A Nigerian In Your Next Life??? by macof(m): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
coming into my next life there won't be a "Nigeria"

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Woman Strips Unilag Big Babe Naked After Nabbing Her In Hotel Room With / Btw Dbanj Air Conditions And Don Jazzy Fans / First Photos From Actor, OC Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu's Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.