Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) (50525 Views)

Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos) / The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Atk1nson(m): 7:36am On Aug 21, 2014
obiajuru01: yap, I have noticed it, nairaland is now a shadow of itself, most of the topics on political section are full of propaganda and tribalism, nigeria is loosing it.
when it was a thread criticising the state of Oshodi in lagos, it was ok, but that of Aba is propaganda? The focus on states like lagos is what keeps the governor performing. These pictures doesn't even do justice to what I saw in Aba last year. Pls let pple see and demand better from their governor

11 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 21, 2014
AKUNWATA1: IF YOU VISIT MAKOKO, IYANA EJIGBO,OSHODI AND IGBOGBO AREA OF IKORODU LAGOS STATE, YOU WILL WORSHIP GOV T.A ORJI FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

It still does not make the situation in the Aba market right.

9 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by kendrick93(m): 7:38am On Aug 21, 2014
TA orji is d worst governor i hav ever seen. dis man is so clueless and a criminal.. even his son is a murderer,but it was swept under d carpet because he is d governor's son.
but d worst is dat orji and pdp will still rule again in 2015 because dats how naija politics works.orji already has his candidate who will take over frm him so d election is just meaningless cos we all know who will win

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by redcap: 7:38am On Aug 21, 2014
OP have since abandoned this thread.He obviously lied to campaign for his evil party.Those are very old pictures of ariaria market.However I'm not implying that T.A Orji did well for abians and in fact he is the worst governor in the entire SE.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Enoquin(f): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2014
I remember going to Aba last year to visit a friend and we went to the market cause I wanted to visit the market I had heard so much about. Rain fell, and the whole place became flooded. I had to wade through the water....it was fun cheesy grin. I had a hot water with dettol bath when I got home sha.

On a serious note, something needs to be done, that place stinks! Umuahia where I served didn't stink like that, so even the people of Aba have a lot to do to help themselves, the main thing being thorough disposal of wastes...that city is too dirty abeg. T.A Orji no try too sha.

I do hope to visit again.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Richy4(m): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2014
I do not mean to disrespect any one but I need to know do the people of Abia state pay tax?

If yes, what's the government doing with the tax payer's money

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2014
englishmart: talking rubbish since the world began.
I don't know the exact date sha.
FOOL. Who ever lived when the world began? You don't know the date? So basically you say what you don't know.

What do I call this? Show of sheer st.u.pidity?
Heck, take your state of origin to anyone who cares. You are a nonentity and wish you were from Enugu.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by highmood(m): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2014
kolaaderin: Wakeup, salvation is at ur door step but u are refusing to open ur door just because u want ur kinsman to remain in aso rock. Did I hear some one says Rochas is a blessing to his state. He is APC that is why u can physically se progress. PDP don't believe is this project call Nigeria and they sees it as a waste in developing what will eventually collapse therefore looting us to death faster than Abacha can dream of in his days.
Change ur party comes next election, those state that did directly on indirectly are having better democracy defident. Vote right
Let me correct you. It is not because Rochas is an APC member that made he performed, it is his nature. He was determined to perform even before he became a governor. Come to think of it, was Amechi, Rochas in APC before they started thier good work in their respective states? NO! Akpabio is a performing governor as well as this present governor of Anambra Willie who is working hard. Are these guys in APC? It is the true person in them. Not the party. Fashola tried not because of the party but he wants people to know he is intelligent and different from his predecessor and not because the party made him to or he is following the party ideology which they don't even have. Any governor who wants to perform for the state can, it is self determination and a personal sacrifice. Nobody is a fool to be deceived by the propaganda of the opposition party.

8 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by ronaldreagan26: 7:41am On Aug 21, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

If the North, West and parts of the South South stage another "Occupy Nigeria", guess the ONLY section of Nigeria that'll ensure the whole process crumbles...

Yup, you guessed right.

What other Nigerians should do is systematically, procedurally, and legally make them unwelcome in their regions; thats the only way Nigeria will rise. Force them to stay home and develop their states. That will never happen if they have other places to run to, make fun of and attempt to "claim". If they are made to realize that they dont have two homes they will stop encouraging horrible Governments all because of tribe and religion.

Yeah......

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by kendrick93(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Very Sad, but i'm sure they're wiser now. Come 2015 T.A. Orji and PDP are leaving Abia State.
no way dude. dats wishful thinkin. we all know how it works in naija. orji already has his candidate who will take over frm him
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by upko: 7:42am On Aug 21, 2014
Abia state needs total cleansing, I mean just burn the whole thing to the ground and start all over again. Even Gaza with all the fighting and bombing looks better than this....The whole place is just like a big forking dump(Everybody knows this)

2 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by kingk(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2014
AKUNWATA1: IF YOU VISIT MAKOKO, IYANA EJIGBO,OSHODI AND IGBOGBO AREA OF IKORODU LAGOS STATE, YOU WILL WORSHIP GOV T.A ORJI FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

Abeg where will you visit in Abia state for you to praise T.A ORJI for his good work
Cos I've been to many part of abia....even if there's road, dirty is their neighbour. tongue

3 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 21, 2014
Aba the refuse dump of the country! The people deserve their governor. The people are dirty, fraudulent and corrupt!

3 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Btruth: 7:45am On Aug 21, 2014
What is the governor of that state doing? In short, he was suppose to be taking straight to jail without bail. Small time now, our brother from that side will come and be making mouth from Lagos; condemning the action governor. Eko oni baje ooo.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 21, 2014
bushdoc9919:

It still does not make the situation in the Aba market right.
I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO VISIT MAKOKO, THE BIGGEST SLUM IN THE WORLD FIRST BEFORE QUOTING ME

2 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by VMLTDSMS(m): 7:49am On Aug 21, 2014
IF THIS IS ARIARA INTL MKT,I AM STILL WONDERING WHY THE GOVT ABANDONED THE ABA PEOPLE,I WAS SO GLAD WHEN A STATE ABA WAS GRANTED,I PRAY THE GOVT WILL FINISH WHAT THE STARTED SO ABA WILL BE AT SAFE AND DEVELOPED.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by kingk(m): 7:50am On Aug 21, 2014
highmood: Let me correct you. It is not because Rochas is an APC member that made he performed, it is his person. He was determined to perform even before he became a governor. Come to think of it, was Amechi or Rochas in APC before they started thier good work in their respective states? Akpabio is a performing governor and this present governor of Anambra is working hard, are these guys in APC? It is the true person. Not the party. Fashola tried not because of the party but he wants to show he is different from the intelligent and different from his predecessor not because the party made him to. Nobody is a fool to be deceived by the propaganda of the opposition party

Thank you bro,tell am well-well...........a party changes no one it's their nature thief, wickedness,selfishness, ignorant, illiteracy and uncivilised set of people ...#Educated illiterates#

2 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Donbabaj: 7:50am On Aug 21, 2014
When i opened this thread, the first thing i said was YAY! Could this be in Nigeria. If true, the govt should be replace with immediate alacrity
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by upko: 7:50am On Aug 21, 2014
I was in a bus heading back to ph from umuahia...so we got to this road close to aba and I was sleeping in the bus, I started hearing cries and shouting from other passengers. OMG!! When I woke up the filthiest pungent smell hit me like a big forking train.....I screamed tears were coming outta ma eyes and so I looked outside and behold I saw the biggest forking dumpsite just by the forking road. The odour caused me a headache

4 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by englishmart(m): 7:51am On Aug 21, 2014
Largas:
FOOL. Who ever lived when the world began? You don't know the date? So basically you say what you don't know.

What do I call this? Show of sheer st.u.pidity?
Heck, take your state of origin to anyone who cares. You are a nonentity and wish you were from Enugu.
ignoring imbec1les since 1993.

Maybe you think I have strength to batter words with a gaylord like you are.

Sorry,! men don't talk too much.
All we do is keep calm and shake our heads when fools talk foolishly.

Lest I forget.

I'm from enugu state,
nkanu east lG.
Nkerefi home town
Obuno village.
Just deal with that.

I'm out.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Backanah(m): 7:51am On Aug 21, 2014
Can dat be real? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 21, 2014
AKUNWATA1: I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO VISIT MAKOKO, THE BIGGEST SLUM IN THE WORLD FIRST BEFORE QUOTING ME

I am quite aware of how Lagos is a mess.....now it is up to you and the good people of Abia state to make your leaders work to make Abia state better than the best you can conceive.

That's why you voted for them.

Complacency is the enemy of progress.

Your Aba market can look like the one below....

4 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 21, 2014
englishmart: ignoring imbec1les since 1993.

Maybe you think I have strength to batter words with a gaylord like you are.

Sorry,! men don't talk too much.
All we do is keep calm and shake our heads when fools talk foolishly.
A baby feeling funky.

Read very carefully, real men don't discriminate against fellow Igbo states. Sefl-acclaimed real men only, do such.

Idiota!
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 21, 2014
kingk:

Abeg where will you visit in Abia state for you to praise T.A ORJI for his good work
Cos I've been to many part of abia....even if there's road, dirty is their neighbour. tongue
BROTHER YOU NEED TO VISIT THE TWO BIGGEST SLUM IN THE WORLD MAKOKO AND AGILITY SLUM
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by antartica(m): 7:56am On Aug 21, 2014
lakpalakpa:

This is why your states remain backward.

Instead of focusing on the rot going on in your State you remain obsessed with what happens in another man's land...

grin grin grin

Same advice you should have given to yourself. You are like a pig calling another pig "dirty". Aba is dirty because it is in Nigeria,just like any other state or city in Nigeria. If we can start taking pride in our surroundings, then our problems will be half solved because it will mean that we are becoming self conscious as moal human beings.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 21, 2014
IM GONNA OPEN A THREAD ABOUT AGILITY SLUM VERY SOON

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by tsolz90(m): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2014
AKUNWATA1: BROTHER YOU NEED TO VISIT THE TWO BIGGEST SLUM IN THE WORLD MAKOKO AND AGILITY SLUM
stop spamming people's mentions with your gross stewpidity!!*Makoko*makoko*makoko* and so freaking what?does it change the fact that this is ariaria market in abia state?creat your own thread and show us how makoko looks like..else forever shattap!

7 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by eazisky(m): 8:00am On Aug 21, 2014
Some one once told me she served in abia state, she said abia was the dirtiest state in Nigeria, now i can confirm, the residents are even used to the dirtiness

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by obiajuru01: 8:00am On Aug 21, 2014
Atk1nson:
when it was a thread criticising the state of Oshodi in lagos, it was ok, but that of Aba is propaganda? The focus on states like lagos is what keeps the governor performing. These pictures doesn't even do justice to what I saw in Aba last year. Pls let pple see and demand better from their governor
you are right anyway, a lot of places need to be taken care of in nigeria, oshodi, alimosho and isolo are not in anyway better than aba.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 21, 2014
kolaaderin: If this is what Abia state is like, please hence forth we the crew of Lagos state progress ban any indigene of this state from commenting negatively on the affiars of Fashola. U definitely have no clue of what good Gov likes.

Umuahia, the state capital is not like that. It is just like a graft portion of Enugu.

I banned myself from entering Aba long ago. I remember one day in 2012, my Camry was literarily swimming on water. I respected Toyota that day because I know if it were Mercedes, that car will sleep there.

When I call a friend in Aba who closes from office by 4pm. She is still on the road by 6pm only to get home 6:30 pm daily. Yet it is not such a big city. With good roads, 2 hours trip in Aba should be 20 minutes trip.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes / Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos / Flood Washes Away Bridge In Imo, FUTO Students, Road Users Stranded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.