Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) (50526 Views)

Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos) / The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by sirfemoz(m): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2014
My people, we are all derailing and missing the objective of this thread..its not about party.. Afterall, why are other pdp states like Enugu, AkwaIbom, Cross River..and so on are doing fine.. Its all about the individual piloting the affairs of the state..

Party don't change People; People change People... Good Morning!!
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2014
OgeJesus: NEW WORKERS' SECRETARIAT UMUAHIA.
IN ABIA ALOT OF TRANSFORMATION HAS BEEN EXPERIENCED IN THE STATE IN TERMS OF INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT

I said stop!!
Stop the stoopid praise singing
Orji is a thief and a failure
How much is he owing workers and pensioners?

Go to inner city Aba and post me pictures of school road market road,ehi road etc
Then go to ogbor hill and show me the roads
Show me the road that connect abia to
Akwa Ibom
Showing me new buildings mean nothing

6 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 21, 2014
sirfemoz: My people, we are all derailing and missing the objective of this thread..its not about party.. Afterall, why are other pdp states like Enugu, AkwaIbom, Cross River..and so on are doing fine.. Its all about the individual piloting the affairs of the state..

Doing fine
Says who?
Is the life of an average person from those states better than that from someone in abia
Keep deceiving yourselves
Is is running water,better jobs ,better wages,electricity ,better health care or better living conditions or security
What exactly makes anyone from the state you mentioned better than those from TA Orji's state?

Why are house helps and Mai guards still bring supplied from akwacross if their life is better?

Enough of the Praise singing please
They have all failed

2 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by OgeJesus: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2014
HOW ABOUT SECURITY? THE STATE GOVERNMENT HAS TAKEN UPON ITS SELF TO PROVIDE ADEQUATE SECURITY FOR THE PEOPLE OF ABIA. TODAY ABIA IS SECURED, NO MORE KIDNAPPING, NO MORE ARM ROBBERY, ALL HAS BEEN REDUCED TO THE BEAREST MINIMUM. ABIA IS CRIME FREE

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Anacksunamun: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2014
babyosisi:

I join you in abusing him my dear
Let his praise singer on this thread pass on that message to him
He is a failure
A colossal failure

His name should be replaced with failure. He's improved the conditions of Ariaria market, but it's not worthy of a single commendation because he did a shoddy job and most importantly, that's his job and the fact that he chose to build that road so late in his second tenure; albeit badly, lays credence to the fact that T.A Orji is a heartless devil that will never find happiness for bringing the once bouyant Abia State to ruins.

But the Op is a terrible liar sha. Those pics are very old. Let's learn to say the truth and show current pics of places. Seun's mods are rétarded!! No verifications at all and they take these kind of threads to the FP. SMDH!!

3 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Feraz(m): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2014
OgeJesus: NEW WORKERS' SECRETARIAT UMUAHIA.
IN ABIA ALOT OF TRANSFORMATION HAS BEEN EXPERIENCED IN THE STATE IN TERMS OF INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT
Stop this rubbish! What in the world is wrong with you? I haven't seen any Abian that has agreed that their present governor has done something tangible in the state.

This building that you're putting up, isn't it the same building that a journalist from Abia state came on air on Channels TV and refuted the claims of the governor working? He said this building isn't complete and that the governor will only take a snapshot of the front view while the back and side view still has unplastered walls and bamboo sticks all over? Stop this rubbish! You aren't doing any good to that state.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2014
englishmart: ewu! It is now in your discretion to seclude real men from self-acclaimed ones abi?
I pity your intuition!
Don't go and read your books to better your life tomorrow! Stay here, spend 12hours everyday. Ok?

Every nation shall call you stup1d until you learn to call a spade a spade.

Shalom
grin He has been butt-hurt.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2014
highmood: there are other parties which people can be an perform well, Mimiko is trying, Willie of Anambra is trying, its not till they belong to APC ok. Its the person in them who can show outstanding performance irrespective of the party or forces in the party.
Why not post pictures of what Mimiko and Willie have done.We are tired of "They are trying" we need proof and commend dem.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by emmabest2000(m): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2014
lakpalakpa:

This is why your states remain backward.

Instead of focusing on the rot going on in your State you remain obsessed with what happens in another man's land...

grin grin grin
what about u op ? Are u from Abia state
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: Why not post pictures of what Mimiko and Willie have done.We are tired of "They are trying" we need proof and commend dem.

That is the biggest problem we have in Nigeria
These people deceive them and they sing praises
What is they are trying

How many are current in paying workers and pensioners
How many have provided employment for youths
Election is upcoming and they are slashing school fees to get votes

Rubbish
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Anacksunamun: 9:42am On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: Its a shame that the PDP led govt of Abia State has further plunged her citizens into suffering and pains. Its most shameful that the PDP led govt at the center do not care about the lives of Abians but their votes. Dear Abians, your state should be competing with Rivers of Imo States. Not a slump..

Kick out PDP at all levels and embrace the BROOM
Dude stop this stupidity of yours!! This is not about party but about individuals. Akpabio that's turning around the fortunes of Akwaibomites, is he in APC? We need a competent and non-corrupt individual irrespective of the party!!

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by room089: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2014
Will my beloved Nairalanders blame my daddy, GEJ on this too? grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by sistar007(m): 9:44am On Aug 21, 2014
All these things u r doing there is God oh embarassed
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2014
babyosisi:

That is the biggest problem we have in Nigeria
These people deceive them and they sing praises
What is they are trying

How many are current in paying workers and pensioners a.
How many have provided employment for youths
Election is upcoming and they are slashing school fees to get votes

Rubbish
The people are just laughable and pitiable. Anyway it is their states, I am not too bothered since I am neither a resident nor a citizen of that state. Our own is to state our opinion and let dem decide for themselves. Afterall they are the ones to suffer for it if they keep rewarding failures
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by obiajuru01: 9:46am On Aug 21, 2014
Ogejesus, you are disgracing TA orji the more with this sham you are posting, stop it.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 21, 2014
Anacksunamun: Dude stop this stupidity of yours!! This is not about party but about individuals. Akpabio that's turning around the fortunes of Akwaibomites, is he in APC? We need a competent and non-corrupt individual irrespective of the party!!

Please what exactly and what fortune did akpabio turn for his people
Up till tomorrow,anyone looking for a houseboy and house girl in the south heads to akwaibom
Parents are still collecting money and sending their young children to work as slaves due to poverty
Come to my village,I am talking village o,the maiguards are either aboki or ndi nmong
The witch children story is still fresh in our memory
Stop celebrating mediocrity
Paving a few roads and planting flowers is not development

2 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Emulti(m): 9:48am On Aug 21, 2014
lakpalakpa:

That's barbaric.

Abians should kick him and his party out of the state in 2015.

Abia State must be free from PDP bondage!!

grin grin

I guess Abia state ppl are satisfied wit T .A Orji's performace. Don't be surprised to see them vote for PDP in 2015. Change is very far from that state.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by cococandy(f): 9:48am On Aug 21, 2014
Abians have never really been lucky with governance.
Even kalu did next to nothing.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by EMMABC1(m): 9:49am On Aug 21, 2014
My fellow south easterners viewing dis thread, this is not time to e-fight d Yoruba (even though they are worse off) or cosmetically defend d ugly situation. I think it is time 4 us all to unite and condemn d evil and man's inhumanity to man going on in Abia in d name of leadership. T.A Orji is devil's incarnate and deserves beating, torture and condemnation. Abians do not have any excuse NOT to get it right come 2015. They must say no to election rigging, political slavery, and then vote conscientously enmass for d right persn and defend their votes. God bless Abians.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 21, 2014
Emulti:

I guess Abia state ppl are satisfied wit T .A Orji's performace. Don't be surprised to see them vote for PDP in 2015. Change is very far from that state.

You believe people are voted In?
In NIgeria?
Hahahahaha
You people are funny o
Didn't TA get to the governor's mansion from jail?

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Anacksunamun: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2014
Obinoscopy: PDP has failed in Abia State. And if they don't correct their wrongs, I enjoin the people of Abia state to use their electoral powers wisely.
Use which electoral powers wisely? When they did before T.A orji's more disastrous second tenure, he still won courtesy of rigging and corruption. And I don't think Abia has any worthy governorship aspirants in the guise of Rochas, Akpabio and their ilks. The aspirants from Abia are all the same. We need to do away with tribalism so that good individuals from other states can swoop in and save Abians from this menace.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Anacksunamun: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2014
babyosisi:

Please what exactly and what fortune did akpabio turn for his people
Up till tomorrow,anyone looking for a houseboy and house girl in the south heads to akwaibom
Parents are still collecting money and sending their young children to work as slaves due to povertye
Stop celebrating mediocrity
He's not a saint or the best, but he's way better than Thief A. Orji. Akpabio wouldn't have left Aba in its sorry state for 8 years if he's their governor. I'm dead sure of that.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by chucky234(m): 9:53am On Aug 21, 2014
freecocoa: This is not a laughing matter but Omo the comments are something else, someone said thief A orji is worse than the ebola virus grin.

Mehn this man is sha heartless, just imagine the state his people are living in, it's really a pity.
Good morning hun
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Anacksunamun: 9:55am On Aug 21, 2014
OgeJesus: HOW ABOUT SECURITY? THE STATE GOVERNMENT HAS TAKEN UPON ITS SELF TO PROVIDE ADEQUATE SECURITY FOR THE PEOPLE OF ABIA. TODAY ABIA IS SECURED, NO MORE KIDNAPPING, NO MORE ARM ROBBERY, ALL HAS BEEN REDUCED TO THE BEAREST MINIMUM. ABIA IS CRIME FREE
You're a disgrace!! Shame on you!! No sane Aba-living individual will see you and not stone you for this madness and failed campaign of yours to paint Thief A. Orji in good light. Fool!!

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by mikeywise(m): 9:56am On Aug 21, 2014
Anacksunamun: Use which electoral powers wisely? When they did before T.A orji's more disastrous second tenure, he still won courtesy of rigging and corruption. And I don't think Abia has any worthy governorship aspirants in the guise of Rochas, Akpabio and their ilks. The aspirants from Abia are all the same. We need to do away with tribalism so that good individuals from other states can swoop in and save Abians from this menace.

it is so disrespectful for you to make (bolded) that ascertion, it is an insult to the good people of Abia state.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Oringo1: 9:56am On Aug 21, 2014
Agree
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by eudoh940(m): 9:57am On Aug 21, 2014
Na WA oooooo c free Ebola state. Abians sowiii o grin
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Anacksunamun: 10:01am On Aug 21, 2014
mikeywise:

it is so disrespectful for you to make (bolded) that ascertion, it is an insult to the good people of Abia state.
Disrespectful? So you prefer the sufferings meted out to Abians from Orji Uzor Kalu to Thief A. Orji? Sir, I repeat, there's no WORTHY 'leader' from Abia yet. They all feed you the chaffs of hope, but when they are voted in, they kick your àss to the curbs!! Abia lack good governorship aspirants!!

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by dmostcheerful(f): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2014
deeobserver209: Propaganda e rats on the lose. Every state in Nigeria has it's good and bad site.
Let me upload the refuse city of over rated Lagos.

This is Lagos state the so called centre of excellence.
no matter what pix you post here, am a student in Abia state so be truthful for once and stop being wicked. i dnt know if ure paid for this but anyone that says he dnt like anything good will never see anything good. every state has its good and bad you said but Abia have no goodness and i pity dat state, everything about Abia is bad.
infrastructure - zero.
education- zero.
water- zero.
health - zero.
so tell me which goodness is left of such state. So never in ur life compare sleep to death. abia is the worst state i have ever been to and God will judge T.A orji. His generation is coursed.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by kolaaderin: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2014
sirfemoz: My people, we are all derailing and missing the objective of this thread..its not about party.. Afterall, why are other pdp states like Enugu, AkwaIbom, Cross River..and so on are doing fine.. Its all about the individual piloting the affairs of the state..

U are actually right, but of lately a Party have been nominating more people of questionable character for key positions. what do we have to say to that.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by lakpalakpa: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2014
emmabest2000: what about u op ? Are u from Abia state

I'm not from Abia State.

I'm not from Lagos either.

My State governor is better than Orji, he commissioned a swimming pool this year.

grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by eaglechild: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2014
OgeJesus: HOW ABOUT SECURITY? THE STATE GOVERNMENT HAS TAKEN UPON ITS SELF TO PROVIDE ADEQUATE SECURITY FOR THE PEOPLE OF ABIA. TODAY ABIA IS SECURED, NO MORE KIDNAPPING, NO MORE ARM ROBBERY, ALL HAS BEEN REDUCED TO THE BEAREST MINIMUM. ABIA IS CRIME FREE
angry angry angry angry angry
Looks like you like suffering.

T. A. Orji is now putting up machinery in place to get into the senate, if you like blindly support him to continue violating your state.

Unbeknownst to the OP of this thread, most people careless about T. A. Orji in fact we all join you to explicitly condemn his failure of a government.

It is left for you to wake up and look around your poverty ridden state and demand better governance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes / Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos / Flood Washes Away Bridge In Imo, FUTO Students, Road Users Stranded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.