Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) (50523 Views)

Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos) / The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Pause: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
ulonnaya21: INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE CENTER UMUAHIA WITH 5,000 SITTING CAPACITY. ONE OF THE LEGACY PROJECTS OF GOV.TA ORJI IN GOD'S OWN STATE

Sorry man, i don't get, is this suppose to be an achievement? How will this benefit the people of Abia? There are many such structures like this in Ibadan talk less of Lagos, PH etc. i am surprised that we are tripping for structures. What we need is BASIC amenities.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by gabbrri(m): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
Iws wondaring is dat a sea port?
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Carlmax(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
Jesus!!!!! See as Abians hate their governor.... How can U make a mess of such a commercial state. I hope they get a better person 2015. PDP or APC I don't care...
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by dallyemmy: 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
The Governor is working!?

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Fourwinds: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Abia has been receiving oyel money from the Niger-Delta, what has orji been doing with all the awuuf money??

grin grin

oh. ur governor is using d money to train his wives....sorry sir.....girl-friends
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by ozo13(m): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
emiye: The comments of Abians are worse than the pictures.

The comments by the indigenes of Abia had a single direction: the governor is a massive failure
good observation. Abia ppl HV spoken grin
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by liongirl: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
I belive that the pic was to draw the attention of the state government and nothing more but meanwhile can't these traders organize themselves and poen drainages infront of their shops and also clear the drity. Maybe agtha akanyoum and obinna are the original fools blocking the drianages. Endtime peolpe leave our governor alone or?

lakpalakpa: Agatha Amalaha[/b]What is this? He is the most stupid and foolish governor I have ever seen. Only the stupid ones like him are supporting him, FOOLS!!

[b]Akanyoum Uche Lynda

This is not a Political Parava,this is T.A ORJI's weaknesses Cos ds Idiot always got some Civilised Roads Constructed By Mr. Sullivan Chime of Enugu State & posed on them 2 take pics later uses them On Billboards Canvassing as a Chief Road's Constructor but when u go 2 Abia State,it's just a Glorified Common Local Village in Abakiliki... OCHENDO UMUANUMANU, EKENE DIRI GI OOOOOO********I iLaugh***

Ezeh Maduka
My people u never see anything, for Aba, we have ( flyboolt cars) (swimming keke ) (ship trucks) and people that jump like frog because bad roads.

Obinna Jeff Okafor
T.A. Orji, a curse to Abia. The worst governor I have ever known of in the world. May God liberate my State from this curse, Amen
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Fourwinds: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
I was in ABA in 2007. I never knew it hasn't change in terms of development. things I enjoy dere were d cheap materials for sewing shirt and trousiers and d weather in particular but d roads.....gosh. terrible. if what I'm seeing is true., I think dat state must have a sleeping governor
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Brainardc(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]T.A ORJI....HMMMM....THERE IS GOD OOOO ....WATCHING YOU.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by kurt09(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
The ariaria swimmers association wish to say a big thank you to Op.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by mandax: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
T. A. Orji sinks deep down into history books as the most clannish governor Nigeria ever had. He beleives that Abia state was created to develop only the state capital Umuahia, the area where he comes from. Orji and his clanspeople must have copied the belief from one section of Imo state which holds similar belief that all important developments and instiitutions in the state must be in the state capital.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by ibedun: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
;DTHESE E-WARS ARE FANTASTIC!!!!!

BLESSING IN DISGUISE

SEUN!!!!! SEUN!!!! dont ever think of stopping these ewars o!
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
Aba is a very dirty city I swear. Been there twice, my Igbo ex was from Alai. Sister lived in Agbor Hill, which seems to be the best place in the city.

When I was there, Chris's sister wanted to teach me how to make oha, didn't look like it could experience this. This is def man made.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
OP, don't you know Aba is the Japan of Africa while Abakaliki is the Dubai of Africa?

3 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Gboliwe: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Very shameful...

Where is Sincere9gerian and Gboliwe??

grin grin grin

Hello! Why are you asking after me?
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Gboliwe: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
shoefreak: Aba is a very dirty city I swear. Been there twice, my Igbo ex was from Alai. Sister lived in Agbor Hill, which seems to be the best place in the city.

When I was there, Chris's sister wanted to teach me how to make oha, didn't look like it could experience this. This is def man made.

Lol. Now we know your ex' name is Chris. Congrats.

There is no Alai in Abia, I should think you want to say "Alayi". Its not Agborhill either, its "Ogbor hill"

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Gboliwe: 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
I for one like the fact that Abia state is on the spotlight. I don't want to know for what reasons. I like that we the indigenes of the land are not covering up like I see some foooooools do when their state is on the beam. And they suffer and smile.

Me, I have never been in any discussion group (nairaland or facebook) and you will see me sycophanting (I hope there's a word like that) along with the T A. Orji man. As a matter of fact, because of my very strong vocal show of disagreement to him, some other fooooools in APC thought I was a part of them (pro-APC) on facebook.

If the governor isn't such a useless man, he would have tried to atleast attempt to do something. But, I don't see him doing that.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Vivipop(f): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
At school,While discussing the Dilema of Abians,a bitter friend said these and I quote "T.A Orji is a devil. A failure and a combination of everything wrong in a man. I'm not from Abia state but I stayed there for a while. I've never hated anybody in this world as I hate that sin of a man. I' not used to calling people names but this seems like an exception,and as strange as it may sound, It feels good to abuse this man. Words cannot express the weight of his uncommon and abnormal wickedness. I only wish that different combination of deadly viruses,including Ebola could be injected into his brain,and left to decay in a hot desert."
When she said these,I couldn't help but to wonder what the fates of people living there would be.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by englishmart(m): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
Largas:
Get the fvck outta my presence.
Tribalistic Enugu-wanna-be.
go to hell.

Goat
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by vicadex07(m): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
Why is it that when the igbo thread hit the frontpage, they went to report to oga Zeun? Why now stop spoiling the fun you people. This is what you started and am just beginning to enjoy it.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by ibedun: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
We should all enjoy this.

This trend is good to show up our BAD, Hopeless leadership and hopeless followership.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by abagoro(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
shoefreak: Aba is a very dirty city I swear. Been there twice, my Igbo ex was from Alai. Sister lived in Agbor Hill, which seems to be the best place in the city.

I won't doubt the fact that Aba has several bad roads but your statement sounds too ignorant. Aba has a better metropolis than most Nigerian cities and badly developed slum offshoots and outskirts like the Ogbo Hill you mentioned. I admire the ability of my Abia brothers to absorb falsehood because they dislike the Governor for not doing anything in Aba but it does not mean Aba is entirely a slum. Most multinationals in Lagos are also in Aba and so are many international companies. Their staffs live in good residential areas around the city. The metropolis has a lot of beautiful moderately tall Igbo styled corporate buildings that house head office of many Abia born business men. It is not like Oshodi or Makoko, Ikorodu etc. The picture posted by the OP has been around the net for 10Years since Orji Kalu was the Governor so I can't tell if it has remained same till date.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by ocelot2006(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
lakpalakpa: Dear Abians,

Now the BROOM Party is calling you to come and find ya missing good governance will you keep quiet??

APC shall take over Abia in 2015 and we shall remove the filth taking over the Good State of Abia.

Are you through with the bad roads in Lagos?

@ topic, Theodore Orji is nothing but a TOTAL disgrace, and is hands down the WORST governor in the South East. Even little Ebonyi state with absolutely nothing except ofada rice, yam, and ring worm can boast of way better roads. Honestly, this is quite serious as Aba is a MAJOR commercial hub and filled with potentials. Yet that dunce called a governor can't do jack to provide the necessary infrastructure to take his state forward.

Pity.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by adamsjj: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
I,m from abia state...bt I was born & grow up in rivers state currently schooling in owerri,imo state....i,m nt a politics fanatic...i humbly accept datz d pic of my state, early june I went to aba with my uncle...it rained b4 dt day...i cudn,t help it bt weep for my state...everywhere full of dirty, waste, rubbish, metal waste etc floating in the stagnat water jamparkd almost everywhere even in federal roads....with old school street lightz, dirty structures...worst still- I saw TA Orji huge bill board everywhere....smiling "ochendu working"......come to imo state & see structures & roads, come to enugu & see, come to riverstate...#i weep for my state

2 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by ocelot2006(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
abagoro:

I won't doubt the fact that Aba has several bad roads but your statement sounds too ignorant. Aba has a better metropolis than most Nigerian cities and badly developed slum offshoots and outskirts like the Ogbo Hill you mentioned. I admire the ability of my Abia brothers to absorb falsehood because they dislike the Governor for not doing anything in Aba but it does not mean Aba is entirely a slum. Most multinationals in Lagos are also in Aba and so are many international companies. Their staffs live in good residential areas around the city. The metropolis has a lot of beautiful moderately tall Igbo styled corporate buildings that house head office of many Abia born business men. It is not like Oshodi or Makoko, Ikorodu etc. The picture posted by the OP has been around the net for 10Years since Orji Kalu was the Governor so I can't tell if it has remained same till date.

I'm sorry oh, but Aba is worse than a slum. It is a very large open air latrine+dustbin. Whenever one approaches Aba, it's stench can be percieved from afar.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
thandii1: Buhahahahaha..abians' 'engrish' na die grin, 'God will george you ko, God will finidi you ni' grin. Awon olodo.

That being said, are there no abians in this section anymore? How come they are all silent. I bet they would have flooded the thread if it was one of those m0r0nic threads they take turns to start about governance in other regions.. funny creatures. grin grin. I'm sure orji isn't bothered, afterall majority of his people have run to the southwest to seek greener pasture, so who will he develop the abia for? grin
**falls from the rig into the Atlantic Ocean**
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by fairheven: 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
Largas:
There is nothing I hate to see other than an Igbo discriminating against another Igbo state. Thank God i'm not from Abia, thank God i'm not Ebonyian. WTF!!!
He is loose canon,in reality wt makes Enugu better than Abia ?
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
God bless Nigeria!!! grin wink thanks for the correction.
Gboliwe:

Lol. Now we know your ex' name is Chris. Congrats.

There is no Alai in Abia, I should think you want to say "Alayi". Its not Agborhill either, its "Ogbor hill"

Thandii2 o nice ooo! Chai...
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by ihedioramma: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
gebest: o boy u sure say una dey pay tax to una govt so?
Brother, they are paying more dan tax, think about this were keke man is 5,000 now what do you think a business will be paying ? abia state has the wost governor in africa. if they like let them change party . imo state&anambra state is example to them imo was like this last 12years come to imo today and see the good work of rochas.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kalu... the man is giving them reasons to talk anyhow na. 10 years, I for fear na. cos it didn't look anything like that when I saw the place.
abagoro:

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Forwetinnah: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
Wetin their governor dey do. ..
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by fairheven: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
mandax: T. A. Orji sinks deep down into history books as the most clannish governor Nigeria ever had. He beleives that Abia state was created to develop only the state capital Umuahia, the area where he comes from. Orji and his clanspeople must have copied the belief from one section of Imo state which holds similar belief that all important developments and instiitutions in the state must be in the state capital.
In wt way did he develop Umuahia ?everyting u see in umuahia are traceable to the visionary leadership of Michael Opara,now the city is realy over stretched,there is need for new layouts,an expansion of new estates.but the governor is more buzy erecting bill boards whose cost is enof to do drainage for a village

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes / Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos / See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.