Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:25 AM

What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? (3659 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Omomehn: 11:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
U guys may be in love but u cant tell us u love everything about him or her. My girl friend is lazy in bed and thats the only thing i dont like about her. Leggo...

1 Like

Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by jideomowunmi(f): 12:50am On Aug 21, 2014
For pple like us wey no dey into any relationship nko..? undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Abatemtem(m): 1:34am On Aug 21, 2014
Omomehn: U guys may be in love but u cant tell us u love everything about him or her. My girl friend is lazy in bed and thats the only thing i dont like about her. Leggo...
premarital sex is very bad!besides,if she's lazy in bed den u too shud decide to b lazy in spendings if she's d type

1 Like

Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by ERCROSS(m): 3:00am On Aug 21, 2014
jideomowunmi: For pple like us wey no dey into any relationship nko..? undecided undecided undecided
I was jez about to tell dem how crazy u've driven me..
Now, u r here again, lieing behind my back..
arrghhh..
she is really driving me crazy..
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by jideomowunmi(f): 3:25am On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=ERCROSS]
arrghhh..
grin grin grin

#confused# r u sure dis words r for me...? wink wink wink
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Mendo007(m): 5:44am On Aug 21, 2014
ERCROSS:
arrghhh..
grin grin grin
buhahahahahhaaha
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 21, 2014
What I don't like bout her is the way she loves. Too much for a lady.
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by passionate88: 6:18am On Aug 21, 2014
Still single nd extremely happy... Being single rock

1 Like

Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by hungryboy(m): 6:18am On Aug 21, 2014
jideomowunmi: For pple like us wey no dey into any relationship nko..? undecided undecided undecided
am single too, make we like ourself nah,
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by hungryboy(m): 6:19am On Aug 21, 2014
passionate88: Still single nd extremely happy... Being single rock
my guy why u dey lie nah?

5 Likes

Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by passionate88: 6:31am On Aug 21, 2014
hungryboy: my guy why u dey lie nah?
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:49am On Aug 21, 2014
always having sayin his version of the story atimes when its nt required,comparison cud be annoyin,like famzi atimes,tho its leaving him bit by bit.....and cud be resort to been dull wen am dull/moody when he shld be cheering up,like we dont av to down at the same time,am bores doesnt mean u shld sit and be looking to,try to make up a convo i mean. undecided
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 21, 2014
Ability to communicate without getting bored. I hate having dull moments. grin
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 21, 2014
Bootybuttchic: ..

Are you booking space undecided
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:34am On Aug 21, 2014
teeo:

Are you booking space undecided
something likr that wink ,do u want to buy undecided
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Omomehn: 7:38am On Aug 21, 2014
urhoboman: What I don't like bout her is the way she loves. Too much for a lady.
wow! So u dont like that?
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Omomehn: 7:46am On Aug 21, 2014
when u start dating u can come bk here and tell us what u dont like abt him. abi u wan be nun?

1 Like

Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 21, 2014
...abi oooo...
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 21, 2014
Omomehn: wow! So u dont like that?
Itz from her I knew girls can take charge of a relationship. I tot that responsibility is for guyz ONLY.
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by cbliss(m): 8:30am On Aug 21, 2014
The lies mehn !!.....the babe can lie for africa
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by hannesy(f): 8:45am On Aug 21, 2014
Make I go find boyfriend brb
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by guente02(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2014
I don't have. They sabi lie hence I've backed out for the main time.
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2014
Bootybuttchic: something likr that wink ,do u want to buy undecided

No joor but I want to buy part of your butt, will you sell that one tongue
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Ruq: 9:26am On Aug 21, 2014
She kills good spirit, I mean you could be happy and all this minute then she ask questions that don't need answers and blame you for not knowing what to say the next minute and it transits into big ish. I'm feeling single again.
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Feyifahm: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2014
abi#smiles#

1 Like

Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Tinalex(f): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2014
My bf is boring oooo...not even spontaneous nor romantic!

1 Like

Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2014
teeo:

No joor but I want to buy part of your butt, will you sell that one tongue
grin grin see ur head ...never tongue
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 21, 2014
Bootybuttchic: grin grin see ur head ...never tongue

Stop joor. We could do it privately wink
Lmao. Good morning
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by jideomowunmi(f): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2014
Omomehn: when u start dating u can come bk here and tell us what u dont like abt him. abi u wan be nun?

Ama a virgin oooo....u wan spoil me abi..? kai I no go gree for u ooo...#slammingthedoorrunningtotellmymumforyou# tongue tongue tongue
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by jnrbayano(m): 10:44am On Aug 21, 2014
What I wouldn't like is someone not being committed (not true to her words or words different from actions) and lies.

Those are my major turn offs..

2 Likes

Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by Elnino4ladies: 10:59am On Aug 21, 2014
Stingyness!...babe stingy 4 moni,stingy 4 toto, stingy 4 boobi bt she is carin nd luvly..
Re: What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? by papichula: 11:06am On Aug 21, 2014
Bootybuttchic: always having sayin his version of the story atimes when its nt required,comparison cud be annoyin,like famzi atimes,tho its leaving him bit by bit.....and cud be resort to been dull wen am dull/moody when he shld be cheering up,like we dont av to down at the same time,am bores doesnt mean u shld sit and be looking to,try to make up a convo i mean. undecided
r u a jehovahs witness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Made Love To A "J" Witness Preacher(must Read!!!) / Who Is To Be Blamed For This Kid's Action? (photo) / Me And My Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.