Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) (44254 Views)

Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia / Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) / Photos From President Jonathan's Campaign Visit to Umuahia, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by Kesmakveli(m): 7:12am On Aug 21, 2014
Joke of the Month_ if this is real, he's gunna flop!
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by MARKone(m): 7:13am On Aug 21, 2014
This is the same man that was caught and videoed butt n@ked taking an oath in one shrine, our God is indeed a merciful God. The rape and plunder their state dry, then run to the Senate for cover. Nigerians sure do deserve the kind of "leaders" we make.
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by ooshinibos: 7:14am On Aug 21, 2014
only in Nigeria
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by speaktome(m): 7:14am On Aug 21, 2014
Am deeply sori for my Dear State Abia

God is watching!!!
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by obiscolly(m): 7:16am On Aug 21, 2014
Where is God on the picture
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by abu12: 7:19am On Aug 21, 2014
LOL, jesus sending moses to deliver the fake jews ibos from abuja, let me just save picture for DP, it is funny. I will remind abians when he become senator that it was jesus that sent him there LOL
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by Reference(m): 7:21am On Aug 21, 2014
I've nothing more to say about this man. Just sad.
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:24am On Aug 21, 2014
Manazz:

Getting butthurt over nothing and then making such an irrelevant post undecided how lame!
by the way Im pretty sure the OP is not a Muslim and he is making a genuine complaint about what politicians are doing and yet you somehow feel offended by that part of his post for god knows what reason.

Thank you!
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by groovie(m): 7:26am On Aug 21, 2014
Look at how big the head of the yeye guy that sponsored the poster is. The guy looks like a stark illiterate already. "miracle point electronics" my left yansh
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by mikelblinks(m): 7:27am On Aug 21, 2014
Una go kill person someday

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by gbaskiboy: 7:28am On Aug 21, 2014
englishmart: what is B.C.E. Is it the young brother to B.S.E?
grin
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by MrTeymee(m): 7:29am On Aug 21, 2014
englishmart: you too dey do this kind thing?

Abi Na so your brain small?
In oritse femi 's voice "Bi sheyn jaye mi KO KAN AYE!!!"
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by englishmart(m): 7:30am On Aug 21, 2014
MrTeymee:
In oritse femi 's voice "Bi sheyn jaye mi KO KAN AYE!!!"
for your mind now, I be yoruba!
cheesy
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:30am On Aug 21, 2014
urhoboman: What about your BOKO brothers? aren't they muslims? yet they claim to be working for allah.
Well, good to know that the bokos are your brothers. What I meant was that your brothers cannot come up with such poster blashpeming their Allah. Comprende?
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by cirmuell(m): 7:34am On Aug 21, 2014
Just look at his phucked up face. grin
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by MrTeymee(m): 7:38am On Aug 21, 2014
englishmart: for your mind now, I be yoruba!
cheesy
Ah nor knw where u from come na Oya report yasef
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by Vickyboss(m): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2014
I wont be surprised if dis guy wins though...and if he can spray cash..Nigerians are just dumb and gullible like dat
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by hushmail: 7:49am On Aug 21, 2014
op from a political n religious point of view I c nothing wrong wt d pic

its a campaign msg n in no way blasphemous

however abians will fools again if they dont actively work to c dat T A is disgraced thorougly dis time

all d money wey him steal will b spent on campaign wt nothing to show
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by pxjosh(m): 7:59am On Aug 21, 2014
I really dislike this man
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by omenka(m): 8:00am On Aug 21, 2014
Our God is a merciful God indeed.

Imagine the witch doctor patron!!
Smh.

Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by Sammyblaq(m): 8:01am On Aug 21, 2014
i dont think i'll be commenting on this issue but to sigh. Mtshewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 21, 2014
Manazz:

Getting butthurt over nothing and then making such an irrelevant post undecided how lame!
by the way Im pretty sure the OP is not a Muslim and he is making a genuine complaint about what politicians are doing and yet you somehow feel offended by that part of his post for god knows what reason.
you are getting butthurt over noting. #jux let it go# I know notting about the said politician on the picture. I wasn't and am not trying to defend him blasphemy my GOD.
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 21, 2014
IdeeEsperanza:
Well, good to know that the bokos are your brothers. What I meant was that your brothers cannot come up with such poster blashpeming their Allah. Comprende?
what is the differnce in blasphemmy a picture and blasphemy a name? Please letz not argue over this, am not in anyway in support of the picture u posted. I don't even know the politician in the poster. From ur post u tried defending muslims, that wass why I quoted you in the first place.
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by Daniel058(m): 8:13am On Aug 21, 2014
I no mumu to the extent of believing that the long beard man in the pic is my JESUS
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by whalexyy(m): 8:16am On Aug 21, 2014
QMark: This is a local comedy show poster I guess. grin

If I was his opponent, I'd pay to print & deploy more of this poster. The more of this I have out there, the more my chances of winning.
but my dear, in Nigeria reverse is d case, cause we're dumb religion followers.
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by antartica(m): 8:16am On Aug 21, 2014
englishmart: hmmmmm.

But is that man God?

Who has seen God before?

Do you know how he looks?

MTSCHEEW! See how everybody now sees that Italian man as Jesus.

SMH!

That is the bone of contention. The so-called leaders are fundamentally fooolish, while the led are double of the leaders state of fooolisness.

Catastrophic.
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by englishmart(m): 8:25am On Aug 21, 2014
antartica:

That is the bone of contention. The so-called leaders are fundamentally fooolish, while the led are double of the leaders state of fooolisness.

Catastrophic.
we need some mental growths
LOL
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by ziccoit: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2014
IdeeEsperanza: Has he been really sent by God to Abuja to deliver Abia central whereas he can't stay in Abia and deliver the state?

See how people are making mockery of God all in the name of political sycophancy. I don't think a muslim can come up with such a blasphemous picture.

God is not an author of confusion!!!

Tried this kind shit in the west or north you might just kiss your political career goodbye.
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by Janetozi(f): 8:51am On Aug 21, 2014
Polithiefcian alert!!

Scam the people for their vote in God's name, it won't work.
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by Missmossy(f): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2014
Hahahaha this is so damn amusing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ortom: Why I Refused To Welcome Buhari In Lafia, Nasarawa" / Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over / Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.