Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Who Can Remember This Pic - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Can Remember This Pic (64071 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) / Who Can Remember This Pics? (yoruba Version) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Harmonyco(f): 7:57am On Aug 23, 2014
datguru: If after looking at this picture for about 5 minutes and it doesn't come to your memory what it's all about, know that you were born in the indomie generation

Mr Bassy has two daughters and four sons they are preparing for christmas.
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by hustla(m): 8:32am On Aug 23, 2014
2map: I finished 2006, funny thing is that both Mr jamfy and Isaac are still there.

Ah them suppose don turn bosses be that
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 23, 2014
smiley sorry if I was harsh but you were wrong. Macmillian was used in the whole of Nigeria even private schools except the proprietor wants something different. I schooled in St Louis Nur/Pry Schl Bompai Kano and that was the book we used.

sisiafrika: ogini?? Nne, ndo o
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by ngona(f): 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
Good old days indeed! Mr Nwousu nd Family, really miss my primary schools days. Our days our better oo, all dis tins dis days I don't understand.
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by careema(f): 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
[quote author=chimoz]
You definitely made use of your younger ones reader for this research.[/quote/]

No, I didnt. I have a kinda retentive memory. My younger ones are grown up
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
[quote author=careema][/quote]
Okay......love your memory though

1 Like

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by careema(f): 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
chimoz:
Okay......love your memory though

So you didnt recall?
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
careema:

So you didnt recall?
I did but with some fussy details.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by arabaribiti(m): 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
I cant forget this book and also with my lacomb in the other hand that why i love maths so much
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Olamilekan08(m): 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
Good memories! Choo!! So my generations are becoming old. I no know o..
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Kingslaw(m): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
Dubby6: I was born in d indomie generation angry angry
But i nearly cram d story....that time teacher go tell u make u read, e no go know say na wetin u cram u dey talk
grin nobi lie o.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by rosebelly: 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
Mr. Nwosu has two daughters and four sons. They are preparing for christmas.........
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Nessa12(f): 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
I thought that was..
Ali is a boy or is it mr. Sada is a farmer?
Aish! I dont know.. Who kias?
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by holyeye1989(m): 11:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Mehn I don dey old sef... shai Edet lives in calabar.
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by kokoA(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2014
**singing** Choco.... choco... Choco Milo! Choco Milo one by one! Choco... Chocho Milo! grin

***singing*** Great things start from small beginning, growing up to become your dream.. Growing up with a nourishing food drink.. Change to the better!.. Change to become your dream.. Growing up with nourishing food drink! Growing up with Milo! Miloooooo every day!... Milo! The food drink of future champions! grin

***singing*** childreenn it's breakfast time! Breakfast time is planta time.. Time .. Time.. Blah blah blah grin

Oh! How innocent I was then.. Until that bad boy brought that p*o*n*o*graphic magazine to school..
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2014
Mr nwosu n his amily preparing on xams day... O good old days
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by tollytexy(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2014
2map: grin reminds me of " A ma we, B ma ja, C ma ge buredi je, Elephanti lo sobe, Obo n kaleluya, halleluyah, praise the Lord" like if you remember this too.

Alongside Ede times Ede.. Remi Coni iya.. Segun elere boluu.. odabor odabor kayode (exercise book)
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by chopsyray(m): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
datguru: If after looking at this picture for about 5 minutes and it doesn't come to your memory what it's all about, know that you were born in the indomie generation
today is friday, edet and his cousins are eating chicken and rice. Can you see the big bowl of riceon the table?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by 5p1naz(m): 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
the picture put a wide smile on my face... tnx op

1 Like

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by davidif: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
Dymondgurl: How time flies! Ds post kinda makes me feel nostalgic. Back in d days wen we were at d peak of our innocence, these macmillian english textbooks always had a way of takin us to another level of our imagination and away from reality. It all seemed so wonderful then. Well fellas, welcome to d real world. I bet kids these days don't get to hav d kinda fun we had.

Yes o, the good old days at Access, Calabar in the 90's. Chei! memories.
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Dymondgurl(f): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
davidif:

Yes o, the good old days at Access, Calabar in the 90's. Chei! memories.
so u went to access? D school is now a shadow of its former self. I guess its poor management.
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by SenatorJames(m): 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
BukkyDan: "Today is friday, Edet and his cousins bla bla bla...can you see the big bowl of rice on the table? Blah blah..."

how can I forget my favorite comprehension passage?
Chai! Ayaff old o
You dont know before? After 3 kids, no be moin-moin matter ooo.

My greetings to your husband.
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by davidif: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
Dymondgurl: so u went to access? D school is now a shadow of its former self. I guess its poor management.

Really?? What happened to the school? I left when "Admin" left. Did you go to the school also?
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Dymondgurl(f): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
davidif:

Really?? What happened to the school? I left when "Admin" left. Did you go to the school also?
no I didn't but I schooled in Zenith and I had friends in Access too.
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by BukkyDan(f): 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
SenatorJames: You dont know before? After 3 kids, no be moin-moin matter ooo.

My greetings to your husband.
He wee hear..I'll surely extend your greetings to my kids too. cheesy

They never knew their uncle is a Senator!
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by deltateam: 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
Aww.Fond memories

Is Edet and Simbi still alive?
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by davidif: 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
Dymondgurl: no I didn't but I schooled in Zenith and I had friends in Access too.

Really?? I left Access in 1999. Which school is Zenith? I don't think that school was there when I left.
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Dymondgurl(f): 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
davidif:

Really?? I left Access in 1999. Which school is Zenith? I don't think that school was there when I left.
Zenith was also established in 1999. Its situated on d high way opposite army junction. I was on transfer from Airforce secondary sch, ikeja.
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by davidif: 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
Dymondgurl: Zenith was also established in 1999. Its situated on d high way opposite army junction. I was on transfer from Airforce secondary sch, ikeja.

I don't even think I remember that place. i only remember a few places from calabar like Atimbo junction, Uj esuene stadium, 'fedi girls' and so on.

Either way, when I left Access, it was definitely the best school in that region back then. Chei! Memories.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Toshibasexy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
peppyluv02: smiley sorry if I was harsh but you were wrong. Macmillian was used in the whole of Nigeria even private schools except the proprietor wants something different. I schooled in St Louis Nur/Pry Schl Bompai Kano and that was the book we used.

I think u're right cos I also attended a private primary school and we used d Macmillan textbook

1 Like

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by MhisIjay(f): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lol. I miss pry skul sha
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Toshibasexy(m): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
not only u oooo
MhisIjay: Lol. I miss pry skul sha
not only u oooo, I miss primary school like mad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) / Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? / Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.