Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— Ex. Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— Ex. Minister (412 Views)

Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) / PDP Politicians Take Note: Buhari Didn’t Join PDP When He Couldn’t Beat Them / Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— Ex. Minister by msmon(m): 6:56am On Aug 21, 2014
on august 20, 2014 at 3:33 pm in news
Facebook Share Twitter Share
By Abiodun Alade,@biodunpen
Former Minister of the Federal Capital
Territory and chieftain of the All
Progressive Congress, Mallam Nasir El-
Rufai, has said that he will consider the
option of defection to the People
Democratic Party, PDP when satan
repents and converts to Islam.
He made the assertion in reply to a
question by one of his followers on
twitter, stressing that he will hardly
take the option. This is coming in the
wake of the defection of his friend and
former Presidential candidate of the
Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN,
Mallam Nuhu Ribadu.
El-Rufai is a former stalwart of the PDP
and served the government during the
Olusegun Obasanjo tenure.
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— Ex. Minister by msmon(m): 7:00am On Aug 21, 2014
Twitter

(1) (Reply)

Electricity Tariff To Rise By Year End / Call Boko Haram And Plead With Them - Chief Orji Uzor Kalu / Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.