Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks (2063 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 21, 2014
GUys and ladies can you date or marry someone with tribal marks...
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by wizard007(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2014
No, biggest turn off of life embarassed tribal ke
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Caseless: 7:46am On Aug 21, 2014
And what has tribal got to do with marriage? If u love her, jst ignore d marks and marry her.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 21, 2014
Last i checked, tribal marks don't determine the girl's qualification or suitability for marriage undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 21, 2014
....hmmm,its a total turn-off for me.....but if dis person has a great personality,has d qualitie i desire i want...i can date him....but i ll always make jest of his tribal marks, it ll make me love it more....

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 21, 2014
When you truly Love someone, everything about that person is a turn on for you. So believe me, I will make it habitual to kiss her marks everyday. I don't care. grin

5 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by echobee(f): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2014
Is not abt d physical appearance,its abt d heart. Yes i can marry.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by cbliss(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2014
NO !!!..... @temigracie..how then do u even know abt his qualities if u re already put off by the tribal marks in d 1st place ?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by 2cato: 8:42am On Aug 21, 2014
So long as the tribal marks are not bein scratched on the person brain i will
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by ERCROSS(m): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ....hmmm,its a total turn-off for me.....but if dis person has a great personality,has d qualitie i desire i want...i can date him....but i ll always make jest of his tribal marks, it ll make me love it more....

and u forget to add if he is CASH LOADED..
Naija gurlz.. been s.m.h 4 u since 1734 A.D

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2014
cbliss: NO !!!..... @temigracie..how then do u even know abt his qualities if u re already put off by the tribal marks in d 1st place ?
....well,if a guy who has tribal marks ask me out....deep within my heart, i ll start withdrawing from him cos of d tribal marks...i can know he has some qualities i want in a guy,by taking tym to study him especially wen we r still gettn to knw each oda....sometyms, we usually fall for pple we least expect....things might start happening naturally ....not considering the tribal marks...

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2014
cbliss: NO !!!..... @temigracie..how then do u even know abt his qualities if u re already put off by the tribal marks in d 1st place ?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Tallesty1(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2014
caseless: And what has tribal got to do with marriage? If u love her, jst ignore d marks and marry her.
I tire for some people. People with world best stretch-marks are getting married and op is here talking about tribal marks. Just wait until most girl wash off their make-up then you will see that many of them has it.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 21, 2014
I'm proud of mine and am very unlimited.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Tallesty1(m): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2014
Ceasar1: When you truly Love someone, everything about that person is a turn on for you. So believe me, I will make it habitual to kiss her marks everyday. I don't care. grin
One of the beautiful lies we have been believing since 900AD.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2014
Tallesty1: I tire for some people. People with world best stretch-marks are getting married and op is here talking about tribal marks. Just wait until most girl wash off their make-up then you will see that many of them has it.
no let me laugh my brains abi na intestine out

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Missmossy(f): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2014
Ceasar1: When you truly Love someone, everything about that person is a turn on for you. So believe me, I will make it habitual to kiss her marks everyday. I don't care. grin
Indeed! Its so easy to blurt it out,no wonder they say talk is cheap. Only your actions would really justify thattongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2014
It depends on the size. Those ones that looks like the person got into a fight with Freddie krueger? Never!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Poshe7(f): 11:04am On Aug 21, 2014
No No No,i will not, wil purposely and consciously not fall for the person!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by marieolae(f): 11:06am On Aug 21, 2014
All na mouth..if dese guys see a girl wid 5 deep tribal marks on each side of her face dey will run away
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by beau49: 11:10am On Aug 21, 2014
Funny thread....I have tribal marks but its not the big ones some tribes give to their kids. Mine are little ones on both cheek,two little ones on one cheek and another small one on the other. Sometimes I even forget that they are there. Even an ex did not notice until after a while. So @Op one might end up marrying a girl with marks without realising it until after the d-day,like they say love is blind cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 21, 2014
marieolae: All na mouth..if dese guys see a girl wid 5 deep tribal marks on each side of her face dey will run away
gbam

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 21, 2014
Khalessi: It depends on the size. Those ones that looks like the person got into a fight with Freddie krueger? Never!
u nearly make laugh so tey I wan fall from the chair am sitting
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Vivly(f): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2014
I have 15 long thick tribal marks on each cheek and I'm dating. No big deal.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by tosyne2much(m): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
Some tribal mark even makes you look more sexy depending on how it was drawn... I have a slight tribal mark on my face which added to my handsomeness

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by priscaoge(f): 1:05am On Aug 22, 2014
michaelobinna: GUys and ladies can you date or marry someone with African Tattoo...
Fixed grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Tundeiab(m): 2:58am On Aug 22, 2014
michaelobinna: GUys and ladies can you date or marry someone with tribal marks...
Michael! The way I see this your thread he be like say you get the mark o.
Which type you get, zebra crossing abi eleven? Lol
Don't mind me o.... Naughty me!
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Tundeiab(m): 3:00am On Aug 22, 2014
priscaoge:
Fixed grin grin grin
bad babe(badoo) grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 22, 2014
Tundeiab: Michael! The way I see this your thread he be like say you get the mark o.
Which type you get, zebra crossing abi eleven? Lol
Don't mind me o.... Naughty me!
see ya head..yeye
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Tundeiab(m): 5:55am On Aug 22, 2014
michaelobinna: see ya head..yeye

Wetin do am? He make sense ba...yeye.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by visadoctor: 7:24am On Aug 22, 2014
i am hausa dude with 9 sweet tribal marks and im livin them... need a sweetheart now!.. ma numbr+ 08038183777

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Vado(m): 7:43am On Aug 22, 2014
Mehn, it depends on the intensity with which it was drawn. There was this sweet shorty I met. It would have been a happily ever after story but that huge diagonally shaped bamu dead my feelings. She had a banging body tho. cry grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. / 10 Signs You Are In The Right Relationship / Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.