Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. (588495 Views)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / When Is Your Exam Date,time And Name And Score If You Gotten Yours / UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 18, 2015
mitch2002:

Hello Kenyandude,

kindly forward the materials you used for the IELTS exam to me. I need it urgently. my email addy is michelle2002_1@yahoo.com

Thanks

just sent it
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Growingboi(m): 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hmmm. how u take do am na? the harder i try the less score i get especially in reading and listening.

I need tips oo

Cc: https://www.nairaland.com/kenyandude

Sammybbb:
So Happy,wanna share my testimony
LISTENING= 7.0
SPEAKING= 7.0
READING = 7.5
WRITTING= 6.0

OVERALL = 7.0
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Mezzy11: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2015
Hello @kenyandude

Please kindly send me the materials u used via: mesmick2009@uahoo.com
Thanks smiley
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Mezzy11: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2015
@all

Please send any useful materials via: mesmick2009@yahoo.com

Thanks uh!
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ericodegreat(m): 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
kenyandude:
Praise the Lord, I got the cut off mark I needed for my IELTS. thanks to the guy that sent me IELTS materials (can't remember his name now o....coz of excitement lol) may the name of the Lord be praised. HALLELUJAH

Please send m d ielts material u used. Its urgent pls
My mail is ericchujor@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Adesolomon2014(m): 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
kenyandude:

just sent it
pls do send me d materials bro: adesolomon2014@gmail.com
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by fizzile(m): 3:44am On Aug 20, 2015
please i need your contribution. I am in calabar and i registered for the ielts exam. I paid money through bank teller into the british council account but then forwarded the details to their payment email address but uptill now i havent gotten confirmation. Plz advice me,am confused. Will the confirmation be sent to me? Plz advice me.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 20, 2015
fizzile:
please i need your contribution. I am in calabar and i registered for the ielts exam. I paid money through bank teller into the british council account but then forwarded the details to their payment email address but uptill now i havent gotten confirmation. Plz advice me,am confused. Will the confirmation be sent to me? Plz advice me.

I thought you were suppose to pay through a bank draft and not teller. what I know is that you buy a bank draft from any branch go to their office with your passport and then they will give you a receipt which you will get a confirmation email few hours later. better call their office to know what's up.

to everyone emailing me for the practice IELTS book 9. I'm so sorry coz I'm having issues sending it. the file is too large for my phone and I'm out of the office through out this week. hopefully I will send it next week. please bare with me. thanks.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by fizzile(m): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2015
kenyandude:

I thought you were suppose to pay through a bank draft and not teller. what I know is that you buy a bank draft from any branch go to their office with your passport and then they will give you a receipt which you will get a confirmation email few hours later. better call their office to know what's up.

to everyone emailing me for the practice IELTS book 9. I'm so sorry coz I'm having issues sending it. the file is too large for my phone and I'm out of the office through out this week. hopefully I will send it next week. please bare with me. thanks.
The issue is that I stay in Calabar and they have no office here.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2015
fizzile:
The issue is that I stay in Calabar and they have no office here.

the only option you have now is to give them a call or wait for their mail.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Obadunni(f): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
kenyandude:

just sent it

Hi Kenyandude, can you please send the ietls materials to me too. i really need it. My email is obadunni@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by fizzile(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
Obadunni:

Hi Kenyandude, can you please send the ietls materials to me too. i really need it. My email is obadunni@yahoo.com. Thanks
. Please send to me too. Kenyandude or anybody,please send ielts materials to me please. My email is dck307@yahoo.com
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Tekecoms1(m): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
Please house I have a problem, I registered for IELTS sometimes July to be written in September and I have been charged but did not get any form of notification at all.
I also did not print any form of evidence of my registration. Please help me because I am scared.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Tekecoms1(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
ericodegreat:

Please send m d ielts material u used. Its urgent pls
My mail is ericchujor@gmail.com
Thanks
please I also want the IELTS material sir.
My mail is felastick@gmail.com.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by fizzile(m): 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
Tekecoms1:
Please house I have a problem, I registered for IELTS sometimes July to be written in September and I have been charged but did not get any form of notification at all.
I also did not print any form of evidence of my registration. Please help me because I am scared.
Bro its like yours is worse compared to mine. Mine I registered and paid,dey sent an email to me confirming the registration with my reference number,but I haven't gotten confirmation mail with regards my payment. Am more scared cos my own exam is this month on the 29th. I've been calling their customer care. Maybe u can mail me on dck307@yahoo.com so we can talk and we can see how we can sort this out. I got a number of one of their staffs and I've been calling him and mailing him so that mine can be sorted out latest on monday.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 23, 2015
mitch2002:

Hello Kenyandude,

kindly forward the materials you used for the IELTS exam to me. I need it urgently. my email addy is michelle2002_1@yahoo.com

Thanks

Hi Michelle,
Kindly forward the materials to me. I will be writing very soon. It's urgent, please.

emahnwel@gmail.com
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2015
kenyandude:
Praise the Lord, I got the cut off mark I needed for my IELTS. thanks to the guy that sent me IELTS materials (can't remember his name now o....coz of excitement lol) may the name of the Lord be praised. HALLELUJAH

Hi Kenyandude,

Kindly forward your practise materials to me. I shall be writing very soon. It's urgent.

emahnwel@gmail.com
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Their website is showing that there are no test dates for the general test in Lagos from October. How come?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by dsauce: 9:18am On Aug 24, 2015
fizzile:
Bro its like yours is worse compared to mine. Mine I registered and paid,dey sent an email to me confirming the registration with my reference number,but I haven't gotten confirmation mail with regards my payment. Am more scared cos my own exam is this month on the 29th. I've been calling their customer care. Maybe u can mail me on dck307@yahoo.com so we can talk and we can see how we can sort this out. I got a number of one of their staffs and I've been calling him and mailing him so that mine can be sorted out latest on monday.

did u try logging in to ur candidate page? if ur payment is confirmed it will show dre or if u are able to use d road to IELTS practice session (dis always shows d number of days left to ur exam...i.e a countdown ). Am having my exam dis Saturday as well August 29 in enugu. Am just patiently waiting for dre mail to knw d details for my test. Or has anyone writing dis Saturday in any of d centres got a mail for the exam details?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by fizzile(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2015
dsauce:

did u try logging in to ur candidate page? if ur payment is confirmed it will show dre or if u are able to use d road to IELTS practice session (dis always shows d number of days left to ur exam...i.e a countdown ). Am having my exam dis Saturday as well August 29 in enugu. Am just patiently waiting for dre mail to knw d details for my test. Or has anyone writing dis Saturday in any of d centres got a mail for the exam details?
My payment has been confirmed this morning. But I haven't gotten any information about details of the test like venue or time but the customer care agent told me my speaking test should come few days to the main test. Plz update us.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Giov: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2015
Please i am trying to register for Academic ielts towards ending of october but i cant find the time table on their website. iv been calling their customer care but no response yet. What do i do> somebody help plss
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by fizzile(m): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
Giov:
Please i am trying to register for Academic ielts towards ending of october but i cant find the time table on their website. iv been calling their customer care but no response yet. What do i do> somebody help plss
Just choose your test location first and see availability. That's d first thing to do. It will help u know whether that centre will be writing that month. And which site did u use?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dates are available now.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Giov: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
fizzile:
Just choose your test location first and see availability. That's d first thing to do. It will help u know whether that centre will be writing that month. And which site did u use?
https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/CheckAvailability.aspx. This is the site I used and dis is the response I got wen I try to find out d exam dates for October. "Sorry, but there are no IELTS tests available for your chosen criteria. Change your criteria and search again". So I even tried to type in General as type of exam evn though dats not wah I wana do yet same response. The fact now is that I have my money ready and I wana book my exams for the last sat of Oct.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ceiling(m): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
The speaking test is probably the most difficult for candidates because they have to speak to someone. Actually, you might not need to worry as much as you do. A number of studies have suggested that candidates feel their speaking skills are weakest when this is not the case. If you can speak confidently, clearly and make your ideas understood, there is no reason why you shouldn't get a reasonable speaking test score. These tips will help: 1. Unless your pronunciation is particularly poor, don't waste time on pronunciation lessons. It is much more beneficial to spend the time acquiring a good range of vocabulary and structure. 2. This is easy to say, but don't be nervous. Think of is like this: if you are really nervous and can't speak then your score will be poor. If you are confident and speak freely, you will have no idea what your score will be - it could be great! 3. Remember your job is to give the assessor something to assess - if you only say 'Yes' or 'No' during the interview, the assessor won't be able to give you a good score. Your job is to give the assessor as much as possible to consider. This means speaking as much as you can. Don't go off topic and don't talk about anything that comes into your head, but speak as much as you can. The assessor will stop you when he is ready. 4. Remember the assessor won't prompt you to speak. If you don't say enough he/she will go onto the next question. If you continue not to say enough, the interview could be very short! 5. Don't ask the assessor what questions mean. All he/she can do if you don't understand is repeat the question. You can though ask the examiner to repeat a question if you are not sure you understood it. 6. As with the writing test, don't show off. Some candidates the interview as a way of showing the assessor what you know. They use sophisticated vocabulary and difficult grammar without really knowing how to use both. The result will be a decline in how well you speak and your score will go down. 7. Extend your answers by giving reasons: a. "I don't really like going to the cinema." b. "I don't really like going to the cinema because it's expensive and I don't like crowds very much." Phase 1 Tips 8. In the first phase of the speaking test, the assessor will ask you questions about yourself. Research the topic! The assessor might say "Tell me about your parents' jobs." If you don't know anything about them, you will be stuck. It can be surprising how little people know about their own situation. 9. Consider this phase of the test meeting someone for the first time and telling them about yourself. Try to be relaxed and keep the conversation going. 10. Don't worry about lying - this is not a test of if you are a good person. If the assessor says "Tell me about your hobbies and interests" and you reply "I don't have any" then you aren't saying enough to allow the assessor to assess you. In situations like this, lie. Make up the wildest story you can imagine. Phase 2 Tips 11. In Phase 2 of the speaking test. You are asked to make a presentation on a topic. It will always be something person, like talking about a holiday you went on. After the test, many candidates suggest they didn't know about the topic which is why they couldn't answer the question. Clearly, this can't be the case. What they mean is they couldn't answer the question because they couldn't think of what to say. If this is the case for you, during the one minute you have to prepare, brainstorm your answer. For example, the assessor my ask you to talk about a holiday you really enjoyed. On you piece of paper, write down questions words: Where? When? Why? What? Who with? How? Etc. When you have asked the questions, answer them: Where? Chiang Mai When? last year Why? celebrate end exams What? climbed mountains / saw hill tribes Who with? uni friends How? bus from Morchit Etc. If you then 'expand' (say as much as you can about) your answers you should fill up your two minutes easily. 12. One of the things you must do in both phases of the speaking test is show a range of grammar structures. In phase two you might be asked to talk about a holiday you had. This is the answer: 'We went to Thailand for our holiday last year. First we went to Bangkok and saw the Grand Palace. Then we went to Ayuthya and saw the ancient city. After that we went to Chiang Mai and met the hill tribes. Finally, we went to Chiang Rai and saw the hill tribes, too." Although grammatically perfect, there are only a few sentence structures used. We could change this by changing the order of things: "Before going to Chiang Rai and seeing the hill tribes we visited Ayuthya and went to the ancient city." This adds another structure to the answer 'Before + Verb + ing' - this will improve your score. Take some time now to look at the answer above and consider as many ways possible including more sentence structures. 13. You can't ask the assessor direct questions about a presentation topic, but it is permissible to 'scope' what you can talk about in a presentation. For example you can as I talk about the hill tribes in Chiang Mai?" The assessor will answer 'Yes' or 'No'. Phase 3 Tips 14. Phase 3 is where the final score is given to a candidate. This is the part of the test where you must excel. Do the best that you can here without trying to hard or getting yourself into problems. Although a number of sources suggest that scores are averaged between the three phases of the speaking test, this stage is where the 'ceiling' is established - you can't get a higher score than your performance in phase 3. 15. Phase 3 is much more like a conversation between you and the assessor. Here he/she doesn't have a script and can ask you anything he/ she wants. If you go off topic, the assessor will make attempts to make sure you stay on topic - there's no point in rehearsing a speech! 16. Amongst other things, in Phase 3 you will be asked to speculate about the future, give and opinion, suggest a solution to a problem, or describe a process or procedure. Try to come up with a complete answer. If you are asked how you would solve traffic problems world wide, don't just talk about buying more buses; consider where the money for the buses would come from, explain how you would raise the money for the buses and persuade people who to use them. This will certainly impress the assessor. 17. Make eye contact with the assessor. Although theoretically you could speak great English with your head down, the fact is you may not come across as confident. Although there is no mark for confidence, you need to present yourself in as positive way as possible.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by dsauce: 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
ceiling:
The speaking test is probably the most difficult for
candidates because they have to speak to
someone. Actually, you might not need to worry as
much as you do. A number of studies have
suggested that candidates feel their speaking skills
are weakest when this is not the case. If you can
speak confidently, clearly and make your ideas
understood, there is no reason why you shouldn't
get a reasonable speaking test score. These tips
will help:
1. Unless your pronunciation is particularly poor,
don't waste time on pronunciation lessons. It is
much more beneficial to spend the time acquiring a
good range of vocabulary and structure.
2. This is easy to say, but don't be nervous. Think
of is like this: if you are really nervous and can't
speak then your score will be poor. If you are
confident and speak freely, you will have no idea
what your score will be - it could be great!
3. Remember your job is to give the assessor
something to assess - if you only say 'Yes' or 'No'
during the interview, the assessor won't be able to
give you a good score. Your job is to give the
assessor as much as possible to consider. This
means speaking as much as you can. Don't go off
topic and don't talk about anything that comes into
your head, but speak as much as you can. The
assessor will stop you when he is ready.
4. Remember the assessor won't prompt you to
speak. If you don't say enough he/she will go onto
the next question. If you continue not to say
enough, the interview could be very short!
5. Don't ask the assessor what questions mean. All
he/she can do if you don't understand is repeat the
question. You can though ask the examiner to
repeat a question if you are not sure you
understood it.
6. As with the writing test, don't show off. Some
candidates the interview as a way of showing the
assessor what you know. They use sophisticated
vocabulary and difficult grammar without really
knowing how to use both. The result will be a
decline in how well you speak and your score will
go down.
7. Extend your answers by giving reasons:
a. "I don't really like going to the cinema."
b. "I don't really like going to the cinema because
it's expensive and I don't like crowds very much."
Phase 1 Tips
8. In the first phase of the speaking test, the
assessor will ask you questions about yourself.
Research the topic! The assessor might say "Tell
me about your parents' jobs." If you don't know
anything about them, you will be stuck. It can be
surprising how little people know about their own
situation.
9. Consider this phase of the test meeting someone
for the first time and telling them about yourself.
Try to be relaxed and keep the conversation going.
10. Don't worry about lying - this is not a test of if
you are a good person. If the assessor says "Tell
me about your hobbies and interests" and you reply
"I don't have any" then you aren't saying enough to
allow the assessor to assess you. In situations like
this, lie. Make up the wildest story you can imagine.
Phase 2 Tips
11. In Phase 2 of the speaking test. You are asked
to make a presentation on a topic. It will always be
something person, like talking about a holiday you
went on. After the test, many candidates suggest
they didn't know about the topic which is why they
couldn't answer the question. Clearly, this can't be
the case. What they mean is they couldn't answer
the question because they couldn't think of what to
say. If this is the case for you, during the one
minute you have to prepare, brainstorm your
answer. For example, the assessor my ask you to
talk about a holiday you really enjoyed. On you
piece of paper, write down questions words:
Where?
When?
Why?
What?
Who with?
How?
Etc.
When you have asked the questions, answer them:
Where? Chiang Mai
When? last year
Why? celebrate end exams
What? climbed mountains / saw hill tribes
Who with? uni friends
How? bus from Morchit Etc.
If you then 'expand' (say as much as you can
about) your answers you should fill up your two
minutes easily.
12. One of the things you must do in both phases of
the speaking test is show a range of grammar
structures. In phase two you might be asked to talk
about a holiday you had. This is the answer:
'We went to Thailand for our holiday last year. First
we went to Bangkok and saw the Grand Palace.
Then we went to Ayuthya and saw the ancient city.
After that we went to Chiang Mai and met the hill
tribes. Finally, we went to Chiang Rai and saw the
hill tribes, too."
Although grammatically perfect, there are only a
few sentence structures used. We could change
this by changing the order of things:
"Before going to Chiang Rai and seeing the hill
tribes we visited Ayuthya and went to the ancient
city."
This adds another structure to the answer 'Before +
Verb + ing' - this will improve your score. Take
some time now to look at the answer above and
consider as many ways possible including more
sentence structures.
13. You can't ask the assessor direct questions
about a presentation topic, but it is permissible to
'scope' what you can talk about in a presentation.
For example you can as I talk about the hill tribes in
Chiang Mai?" The assessor will answer 'Yes' or
'No'.
Phase 3 Tips
14. Phase 3 is where the final score is given to a
candidate. This is the part of the test where you
must excel. Do the best that you can here without
trying to hard or getting yourself into problems.
Although a number of sources suggest that scores
are averaged between the three phases of the
speaking test, this stage is where the 'ceiling' is
established - you can't get a higher score than your
performance in phase 3.
15. Phase 3 is much more like a conversation
between you and the assessor. Here he/she
doesn't have a script and can ask you anything he/
she wants. If you go off topic, the assessor will
make attempts to make sure you stay on topic -
there's no point in rehearsing a speech!
16. Amongst other things, in Phase 3 you will be
asked to speculate about the future, give and
opinion, suggest a solution to a problem, or describe
a process or procedure. Try to come up with a
complete answer. If you are asked how you would
solve traffic problems world wide, don't just talk
about buying more buses; consider where the
money for the buses would come from, explain how
you would raise the money for the buses and
persuade people who to use them. This will
certainly impress the assessor.
17. Make eye contact with the assessor. Although
theoretically you could speak great English with
your head down, the fact is you may not come
across as confident. Although there is no mark for
confidence, you need to present yourself in as
positive way as possible.

thanks much. God bless
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by dsauce: 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
fizzile:
My payment has been confirmed this morning. But I haven't gotten any information about details of the test like venue or time but the customer care agent told me my speaking test should come few days to the main test. Plz update us.

av just bin sent d exam details. . But am just suprised my speaking test comes up immediately after d other tests on d same day. I think dis kinda deviated from d norm where d speaking test take place first. Does dis happen sometimes or its just peculiar to some centres. Am writing in enugu .Go check ur mail to confirm ur details bro
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by fizzile(m): 12:30am On Aug 25, 2015
Giov:
https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/CheckAvailability.aspx. This is the site I used and dis is the response I got wen I try to find out d exam dates for October. "Sorry, but there are no IELTS tests available for your chosen criteria. Change your criteria and search again". So I even tried to type in General as type of exam evn though dats not wah I wana do yet same response. The fact now is that I have my money ready and I wana book my exams for the last sat of Oct.
Bro I don't think you did it well. Please use this link: https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/CountryExamSearch.aspx or you go to www.ielts.britishcouncil.org then you choose ur country which is nigeria,the u will see where to select october and d state den u folo the steps. Do it,it will be of help. Don't panic.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by fizzile(m): 12:47am On Aug 25, 2015
dsauce:

av just bin sent d exam details. . But am just suprised my speaking test comes up immediately after d other tests on d same day. I think dis kinda deviated from d norm where d speaking test take place first. Does dis happen sometimes or its just peculiar to some centres. Am writing in enugu .Go check ur mail to confirm ur details bro
Well I went back to my mail and saw a second mail. The first mail indicated 29th for d speaking test while the second mail indicated 28th. I'll go with the second mail,but I will call the customer care this morning to ascertain that.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by dsauce: 11:25am On Aug 25, 2015
fizzile:
Well I went back to my mail and saw a second mail. The first mail indicated 29th for d speaking test while the second mail indicated 28th. I'll go with the second mail,but I will call the customer care this morning to ascertain that.

dis British council sef... why d discrepancy in d date. just call dem to knw confirm. I may call dem too. BTW where are u writing urs
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by fizzile(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2015
dsauce:

dis British council sef... why d discrepancy in d date. just call dem to knw confirm. I may call dem too. BTW where are u writing urs
I called them and they gave me d right date. Am writing here in Calabar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (159) (Reply)

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.