Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:57 PM

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. - Education (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. (583516 Views)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / When Is Your Exam Date,time And Name And Score If You Gotten Yours / UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by nomad26: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
TheBatman:
Please what is the current price for IELTS, and do I take the standard IELTS or the UKVI.
my aim is to get a master's admission and study in the U.K

Since your study will be in UK, you should take the IELTS for UKVI (academic module). The fee is currently N81,520.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by luwatobby: 9:10am On Dec 22, 2016
presiade:

That was in 2015. I don't really know what the current situation is like. You can visit British Council home page (use google). When you register, you will be given access to their free online practice. Then, you can use IELTSbuddy.com(?)...
Aii thanks......
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by luwatobby: 9:12am On Dec 22, 2016
presiade:

That was in 2015. I don't really know what the current situation is like. You can visit British Council home page (use google). When you register, you will be given access to their free online practice. Then, you can use IELTSbuddy.com(?)...
Aii thanks......
hiltino:
News flash 03/12/2016 IELTS Exam results out.

Please join me in singing praises to Jehovah.

My school of choice requires 6.5 across all modules.

My results: Listening: 8.0
Reading: 6.5
Writing: 8.0
Speaking:8.0
Overall: 7.5

Omo no be God?
what books did u use
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by nomad26: 10:34am On Dec 22, 2016
I have been trying to call the british council office in abuja bu no luck o. Has anyone been able to reach them on this number 01 4603090-9 (found on their website)? Is there another number I can try? I need to ask them some urgent questions regarding ielts exam. Thanks!
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Pemm: 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
nomad26:
I have been trying to call the british council office in abuja bu no luck o. Has anyone been able to reach them on this number 01 4603090-9 (found on their website)? Is there another number I can try? I need to ask them some urgent questions regarding ielts exam. Thanks!

Try the number again, and dial 0 to connect to the operator, the person will link you to the abuja office. Hope this helps!
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by nomad26: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Thanks Pemm for the suggestion, I actually wanted to find out if I could get my result early.
Anyway, I sha went to their office today and picked it up:

General Module: Listening: 9, Reading: 9, Writing: 7.5, Speaking: 7.5, Overall: 8.5

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread, God bless you!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by chidi4eze(m): 3:36am On Dec 24, 2016
Please I want to register mid January and write d exam late February..Is a month okay to prepare myself, which should I register for; general or academic I want to use it for my masters program in Germany..please can I get materials on ezebunwachristian@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Fraih(f): 4:50am On Dec 24, 2016
Nomad26, Hi!
Can you please share the materials you studied with, with me? My mail is asambakokoriko@yahoo.com

I am to sit for the exams in January.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by nomad26: 11:35am On Dec 24, 2016
Fraih:
Nomad26, Hi!
Can you please share the materials you studied with, with me? My mail is asambakokoriko@yahoo.com

I am to sit for the exams in January.

I've compiled a couple of materials (~340mb). Please download from this link http://dropcanvas.com/hi1ow

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by chidi4eze(m): 12:09am On Dec 25, 2016
nomad26:

I've compiled a couple of materials (~340mb). Please download from this link http://dropcanvas.com/hi1ow
Please can u change d download link
Is difficult to download from der
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Tiwa007(f): 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
nomad26:
Thanks Pemm for the suggestion, I actually wanted to find out if I could get my result early.
Anyway, I sha went to their office today and picked it up:

General Module: Listening: 9, Reading: 9, Writing: 7.5, Speaking: 7.5, Overall: 8.5

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread, God bless you!
Congrats.....where did u write your exam
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by tehan: 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
[quote author=Tiwa007 post=52251272]
pls hw did u do it this kind of score is what i need pls any special attention to b noted,
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by kola123: 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
#MyCampusMate has been Unveiled Officially.#

Join
https://mycampusmate.com/registration.php

community to enjoy more within and outside Campus. MCM get you In vogue in Campus.it helps you to meet different students in various institutions most especially within local and foreign state.

Please rebroadcast to all your friends and other groups in your campus.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by chidi4eze(m): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2016
Please do they sell materials at their center where u register or will write d exam
I need materials seriously
Thanks
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by nomad26: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
Thanks, I wrote in Abuja

Tiwa007:

Congrats.....where did u write your exam
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by nomad26: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
Yes they do, I think it costs 5500 naira. If you go through the thread, you will find enough materials though

chidi4eze:
Please do they sell materials at their center where u register or will write d exam
I need materials seriously
Thanks
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by nomad26: 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
The link works fine, some people have informed me that they downloaded successfully. Sorry I don't have enough data to upload somewhere else.

chidi4eze:

Please can u change d download link
Is difficult to download from der
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by chidi4eze(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
nomad26:
The link works fine, some people have informed me that they downloaded successfully. Sorry I don't have enough data to upload somewhere else.

thanks I got it
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by hiltino: 9:55am On Jan 03, 2017
luwatobby:
Aii thanks...... what books did u use

I studied online.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Naijalabel(m): 3:48am On Jan 04, 2017
Inufele1:
Hello guys good 2 see u two here again, i am about to register for my Exam on Monday, just to double check and keep this thread alive. I have to start by getting a bank draft of 38k from any Nigeria bank, issue in the name of British council right?

2 Years After

Current registration fee is 68,000 almost double the amount you paid in 2014

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by chidi4eze(m): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2017
Which bank can I get d bank draft(payment)
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by nomad26: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
chidi4eze:
Which bank can I get d bank draft(payment)

Any bank that you have an account with. Just walk in and ask them to issue a draft in favour of BRITISH COUNCIL.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by wroskian(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Choi!!! IELTS academic now 68K shocked ...I need a sponsor asap cry
Congrats to those who have made it smiley
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Josh4wod: 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
TO JOIN THE IELTS WHATSAPP GROUP. SEND (IELTS) TO +2349035926621 ON WHATSAPP
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by orjiobi007: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hello guys
Nice to be part of thus group, congrats to those who aced their exams and very well I must say. I am soon to write my exams too and would be needing kind assistance from this group by way of resent study materials. I will be sitting for the general module. Email: orjiobi007@gmail.com. thanks so much
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Fraih(f): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hello! Who had/is having this same issue? Each time I tried checking my result, it says 'No Record found'. I wrote the UKVI version on 7th Jan.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by habig1: 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hello house,please I need a kind hearted person to tell me d current price of IELTS exam,I will appreciate if u can back it up with a link.Pls what form of IELTS do I need to write,cos am seeing people mentioning something like UKVI.thanks
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Tunizzy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please, I would like to register for the IELTS exam, but I don't know the steps to take. Do I register online or do the registration in any of their offices
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by JoshMedia: 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Fraih(f): 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
Tunizzy:
Please, I would like to register for the IELTS exam, but I don't know the steps to take. Do I register online or do the registration in any of their offices
Online registration please, at the Approved website.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by dalin01(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2017
Good day guys, please has anybody staying in Delta state; Asaba precisely, gotten his/her IELTS result? I mean the hard copy.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Tunizzy(m): 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
Fraih:

Online registration please, at the Approved website.
Thanks. But after the registration, what do I do next.
Like how to go about the payment, and after that do I have to submit any form at any of their offices. Pls. I need a quick reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (159) (Reply)

2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.