Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Fifa U-20 Women's World Cup. Nigeria Vs Germany <final Match> - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fifa U-20 Women's World Cup. Nigeria Vs Germany <final Match> (1568 Views)

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014 / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa U-20 Women's World Cup. Nigeria Vs Germany <final Match> by Adeboye4421(m): 8:23am On Aug 21, 2014
Nigeria team will be facing the german machines on sunday to know who will go home with the trophy, as a nigerian fan, am wishing the falconets best of luck, The match will be played at 12 am in the mid-night on sunday, not all nigerians will be able to watch the match but be sure the match will be watch here ONLINE and be sure you gonaa enjoy it, my prediction of the match is Nig 2-1 Ger. Whats yours.
Re: Fifa U-20 Women's World Cup. Nigeria Vs Germany <final Match> by heatmeup(f): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2014
am so happy for these girls how i wish i could play too
Re: Fifa U-20 Women's World Cup. Nigeria Vs Germany <final Match> by Adeboye4421(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2014
heatmeup: am so happy for these girls how i wish i could play too
looool, laffin out loud, wonders shall never end, i hardly believe that saying that what a man can do, a woman can do better umtill i watched and see how the falconets ar playing and ar determined to bring the trophy home
Re: Fifa U-20 Women's World Cup. Nigeria Vs Germany <final Match> by Adeboye4421(m): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2014
How you wished you could play?
heatmeup: am so happy for these girls how i wish i could play too
why the sudden interest in football, have been dreaming of becoming a player before?
Re: Fifa U-20 Women's World Cup. Nigeria Vs Germany <final Match> by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
These Beautiful Nigerian Girls are in “Top Form”, they are a delight to watch any day, and I can’t wait for Sunday night. As far as I am concern, they are the Champions already, Germany can’t stop them.

That Trophy must come to Nigeria to be roasted hosted at the Glass House. Good luck to the Falconets.
Re: Fifa U-20 Women's World Cup. Nigeria Vs Germany <final Match> by Adeboye4421(m): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
I thought na france go win germany in the s/final so dat our gals can take revenge on dem in d final. what dey do 2 our boys in the 2014 fifa world cup brazil in the q/final match was sumtin 2 avenge on but i tink it our turn to avenge for brazil, germany boys beat brazil boys wt 7 goals to 1 and germany girls also beat brazil girls 5 goals to 1, lol na only brazil waka cum?
Re: Fifa U-20 Women's World Cup. Nigeria Vs Germany <final Match> by Adeboye4421(m): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
The match starts in 5hours time
Re: Fifa U-20 Women's World Cup. Nigeria Vs Germany <final Match> by Adeboye4421(m): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
To all nigerians, NTA will telecast the final U-20 women's world cup match today between Nigeria and Germany @ 12:00 am midnight... Lets start the predictions now... In the last time we face germany in the fifa U-20 women's world cup 2010 final match, we were defeated by the germans with a 2 goals to nil which make the germans triumph over us and took the trophy home, in midnight today, i hope history won't repeat itself.. My prediction here is Nig 3-1 Ger

(1) (Reply)

Who Want To Become An Agent With Parknbet / The Eye Sore Just Opposite Of Enyimba International Stadium, Aba (photos) / Trending Screen Shot Of A Nairalanders Barcelona Prediction Against Espanyol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.