Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

I’ll Consider Joining PDP If Satan Converts To Islam – El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Consider Joining PDP If Satan Converts To Islam – El-rufai (1112 Views)

I Would Have Remained In PDP, If I Knew My Deputy Would Betray Me--gov. Amaechi / Amaechi: "I Will Return To PDP If Goodluck Jonathan Does THIS" / If Satan Criticizes PDP, APC Will Accept Him As Progressive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Consider Joining PDP If Satan Converts To Islam – El-rufai by etunoman76(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2014
A former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory [FCT] and chieftain of the All Progressive Congress [APC], Nasir El-Rufai, has ruled out the possibility of leaving his party for the ruling People Democratic Party, PDP.

In a tweet Wednesday, Mr. El Rufai appeared to be reacting to the defection of a former chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Nuhu Ribadu, who decamped from the APC to PDP weekend.

Mr. Ribadu is also a former presidential candidate of the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, which is part of the APC today.

“I will only consider the choice of defection to the People Democratic Party, PDP when Satan repents and converts to Islam,” Mr. El Rufai said in a Twitter message.

Mr. El-Rufai was a PDP leader during the Obasanjo Administration before Joining the Congress for Progressive Change [CPC], which later transformed into the APC.

The former minister’s posters have flooded parts of Kaduna State, but it is not clear whether he plans to seek an elected office in the state in 2015.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/167058-ill-consider-joining-pdp-if-satan-converts-to-islam-el-rufai.html#sthash.yATN8G5W.dpbs

Re: I’ll Consider Joining PDP If Satan Converts To Islam – El-rufai by etenyong(m): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2014
Why must this man like to reason as a kid evrytime. Someone should pls educate him on how to talk, act or reason as a man. He should stop being childish in all of his public comments.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Consider Joining PDP If Satan Converts To Islam – El-rufai by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2014
Well, that means 'NEVER'. Plus, there are definitely other ways of saying that undecided
Re: I’ll Consider Joining PDP If Satan Converts To Islam – El-rufai by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2014
so which religion Satan come dey B4?

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Consider Joining PDP If Satan Converts To Islam – El-rufai by Mohitto: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2014
Well, good news for him: Satan is already islam and islam is satan.
Proof: Al Qaeda, ISIS, Boko Haram and all the so-called freedom fighters slaughtering thousands of innocent souls every day are all islam.

Tell El-Rufai he can pick up a PDP form today, free of charge

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Consider Joining PDP If Satan Converts To Islam – El-rufai by thunderrider: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2014
I hope he will not be talking from

the other side of his mouth pretty soon
Re: I’ll Consider Joining PDP If Satan Converts To Islam – El-rufai by stexsy(m): 10:01am On Aug 21, 2014
PDP no nid am...

1 Like

Re: I’ll Consider Joining PDP If Satan Converts To Islam – El-rufai by shizzle11(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2014
Mohitto: Well, good news for him: Satan is already islam and islam is satan.
Proof: Al Qaeda, ISIS, Boko Haram and all the so-called freedom fighters slaughtering thousands of innocent souls every day are all islam.

Tell El-Rufai he can pick up a PDP form today, free of charge
Re: I’ll Consider Joining PDP If Satan Converts To Islam – El-rufai by delishpot: 11:23am On Aug 21, 2014
And I thought satan was already a Muslim in the form if Boko haram and ISIS and co. Satan ha joined islam since extrimists started in the religion he even brought some of his agents to join Islam with him, how else does he expect satan to be a muslim again nau?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Consider Joining PDP If Satan Converts To Islam – El-rufai by emmasege: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
In other words, we shouldn't be surprised if he joins PDP tomorrow. Afterall, Satan has been a Muslim for several years back. Satan is a liar and the father of all lies. And his greatest lie in the world is Islam.
And by the way, it seems El Rufai's cranial capacity is directly proportional to his body size. Too childish in his choice of words.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Consider Joining PDP If Satan Converts To Islam – El-rufai by nigerianvenom(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
is there any difference between that religion and satan?
i really doubt sha
Re: I’ll Consider Joining PDP If Satan Converts To Islam – El-rufai by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
He is already considering going back to PDP
Re: I’ll Consider Joining PDP If Satan Converts To Islam – El-rufai by Vanityupnvanity(m): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
rubbish, this man should pls learn how to talk. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Big Trouble: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Bama, Hoists Flag / Buhari, El-rufai Should Discuss With Boko Haram - Prophet / B B C Africa Ignores B H Defeat At Konduga, Focuses More On Pistorius Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.