Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Opinion: What Top 3 Nigerian Forums Do You Visit? Rate Them - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Opinion: What Top 3 Nigerian Forums Do You Visit? Rate Them (869 Views)

Car-Talk & NYSC Forums + Better Facebook Support / Nigeria Top 10 Forums / C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: What Top 3 Nigerian Forums Do You Visit? Rate Them by synx: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2014
I decided to rank nigerian forums I have visited based on their features. I wanted to do this with number of members, but not all of them display their stats sad

1. Nairaland Forum (www.nairaland.com) 8.5
2. Social Forum (www. .com.ng) 6.5
3. Nigerian Best Forum (www.nigerianbestforum.com) 2.0

Nairaland has just the traffic I need and some cool features, [/b] has the UI, attractive features (like direct PM, status & change of dp updates of people you are folowing just like bbm, fp notification, birthday email grin and lots more), [b]Nigerian Best Forum just has the traffic.

One Wish: and Nairaland would just merge. I know its impossible.

Share yours what top 3 forum have you visited and what do you think about them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: What Top 3 Nigerian Forums Do You Visit? Rate Them by realugee: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2014
synx:
Keep dreaming!!!
Re: Opinion: What Top 3 Nigerian Forums Do You Visit? Rate Them by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 21, 2014
Wetin b ? undecided
Re: Opinion: What Top 3 Nigerian Forums Do You Visit? Rate Them by synx: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2014
Tazmode: Wetin b ? undecided
Are you asking me?

realugee:
Keep dreaming!!!
sad
Re: Opinion: What Top 3 Nigerian Forums Do You Visit? Rate Them by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 21, 2014
synx:
Are you asking me?

sad
i call ur name? undecided c wahala o grin
Re: Opinion: What Top 3 Nigerian Forums Do You Visit? Rate Them by kc2010: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2014
synx:

Nairaland has just the traffic I need and some cool features, [/b] has the UI, attractive features (like direct PM, status & change of dp updates of people you are folowing just like bbm, fp notification, birthday email grin and lots more), [b]Nigerian Best Forum just has the traffic.

Share yours what top 3 forum have you visited and what do you think about them?
The site is kul sha. You can know when the people you are following are online... #StalkingThings
Re: Opinion: What Top 3 Nigerian Forums Do You Visit? Rate Them by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2014
I know just NL. Dunno about the others.
Re: Opinion: What Top 3 Nigerian Forums Do You Visit? Rate Them by realugee: 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
See bad market!

(1) (Reply)

Look Up / 6 Types Of People U See On A BRT Queue / Why Do Nairalanders Hate Me So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.