Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:06 PM

10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand (3216 Views)

Christians And Addiction: 5 Facts About Addiction That You Need To Understand / 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. / How To Understand Atheists: A Guide For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Vinx4Christ(m): 6:46am On Aug 27, 2014
Weah96:

I don't wanna hang out with your imaginary deity. Your arrangement is between you and him. You're the one who signed the contract, I can recall doing no such thing.

Bro, do u believe in life after death?
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Vinx4Christ(m): 6:49am On Aug 27, 2014
Liveair:
Says who?

bro this clearly shows you a part of the ten class who don't understand the scriptures (the word of GOD)
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Vinx4Christ(m): 6:49am On Aug 27, 2014
Liveair:
Says who?

bro this clearly shows you are part of the ten class who don't understand the scriptures (the word of GOD)
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Liveair: 8:14am On Aug 27, 2014
Vinx4Christ:

bro this clearly shows you are part of the ten class who don't understand the scriptures (the word of GOD)

Oh, you are a member of the class that believes the error-filled bible is truth! Sorry!
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by malvisguy212: 8:36am On Aug 27, 2014
Liveair:

Oh, you are a member of the class that believes the error-filled bible is truth! Sorry!
can you quote the verse that is error?

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Zikdik(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2014
ProphetUdeme: that a dangerous and angry raging fire awaits u with 2 giant demons assign to toture u due to ur unrepentant heart but God that u despise is desperately in need of u to be saved thats y he sends us the prophets to cry to u to return to Him.. And to show the extent that God loves u is that he punishes us severely if we neglect to give u His love letter which is the gospel
...chai...
see Nollywood movie script!

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Zikdik(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2014
malvisguy212: the bible is a sealed book to the learn and unlearned, till you study it with a teachable spirit and guidance of the hole spirit.
A book that says snakes and donkeys used to talk, that food fell from the sky, that one ark contained both genders of all existing life forms, that day and night existed before the sun, that herbs existed before the sun, that a virgin conceived without sex or fertilization?
Thanks, I'll pass.
One question. The human diploid chromosomal number is 46 i.e 23 chromosomes from each parent. If Jesus wasn't conceived by human conjugation, where did his 23 other chromosomes come from?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Liveair: 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
malvisguy212: can you quote the verse that is error?

I will give a few.
Genesis 7:11, 7:22, 7:13;
Noah's Arc was only about the size of a football field yet the over 6,000,000 (x2 for pairs) land animals species were said to have been crammed in that ridiculous space with 3 decks - ridiculous.
Genesis 7:19;
The flood was said to cover the highest mountain top on earth. At that altitude the air is Thin and unbreathable, did they wear O2 masks?

Mattew 1:1-16
This account says Jesus descended from David's son Solomon.
Luke 3:23-31
This account says Jesus descended from Nathan.
Which one is it?

Mk 13:30 , Lk 9:27
Those passages make it clear that Jesus informed his followers to get set since his return will come before they are all dead. This never happened.

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Weah96: 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
Vinx4Christ:

Bro, do u believe in life after death?

How can one believe such a thing, in our current position as living human beings? At best, we can hope. But to believe it is foolishness. On what exactly is this belief based? No one has died and come back.

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by malvisguy212: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
Liveair:

I will give a few.
Genesis 7:11, 7:22, 7:13;
Noah's Arc was only about the size of a football field yet the over 6,000,000 (x2 for pairs) land animals species were said to have been crammed in that ridiculous space with 3 decks - ridiculous.
Genesis 7:19;
The flood was said to cover the highest mountain top on earth. At that altitude the air is Thin and unbreathable, did they wear O2 masks?

Mattew 1:1-16
This account says Jesus descended from David's son Solomon.
Luke 3:23-31
This account says Jesus descended from Nathan.
Which one is it?

Mk 13:30 , Lk 9:27
Those passages make it clear that Jesus informed his followers to get set since his return will come before they are all dead. This never happened.

you an atheist, I don't need to convince you to believe, I will just let you know somtin......you can't compare those days and nowadays,in those days man live longer 500years upward,but today you don't see that happen nowadays,do you?

As that of the root of jesus,that is the mistake of men,man is not perfect, ok, example now, the book I type for you in my first post, that was isaiah chapter 6, isaiah saw an angel he thought he saw God, that was his mistake, one thing for sure ALL CHRISTIAN KNOWS THAT JESUS IS FROM THE ROOT OF DAVID.
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Weah96: 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
malvisguy212: you can't compare those days and nowadays,in those days man live longer 500years upward,but today you don't see that happen nowadays,do you?

Which days are you talking about? Were 500 yr old men walking around in Egypt 5000 years ago? Or did this long life only apply to the chosen ones?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by malvisguy212: 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
[quote author=Zikdik Thanks, I'll pass.
[/quote] it's your choice, nobody force you. Thank you
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by malvisguy212: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
Weah96:

Which days are you talking about? Were 500 yr old men walking around in Egypt 5000 years ago? Or did this long life only apply to the chosen ones?
you want me to quote a book you do not believe in? Do you see human live 500years upward?
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Zikdik(m): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
malvisguy212: you an atheist, I don't need to convince you to believe, I will just let you know somtin......you can't compare those days and nowadays,in those days man live longer 500years upward,but today you don't see that happen nowadays,do you?

As that of the root of jesus,that is the mistake of men,man is not perfect, ok, example now, the book I type for you in my first post, that was isaiah chapter 6, isaiah saw an angel he thought he saw God, that was his mistake, one thing for sure ALL CHRISTIAN KNOWS THAT JESUS IS FROM THE ROOT OF DAVID.
If the bible contains these silly mistakes, why do Christians call it infallible? Perfect?
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by malvisguy212: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
Zikdik:
If the bible contains these silly mistakes, why do Christians call it infallible? Perfect?
I give you the liberty , go and copy and pest, show me were God contradict himself.

The bible is the word of God, but there are some verses were man opinion are included, moreover english advance, the schoolers pick the right word for the readers to understand.
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Zikdik(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
malvisguy212: I give you the liberty , go and copy and pest, show me were God contradict himself.

The bible is the word of God, but there are some verses were man opinion are included, moreover english advance, the schoolers pick the right word for the readers to understand.
It's not pest, it's paste.
Proverbs 26:4–5
4 bAnswer not a fool according to his folly,
lest you be like him yourself.
5 c Answer a fool according to his folly,
lest he be dwise in his own eyes.
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by malvisguy212: 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
liveair, weah96,Zikdik. I know you guys are harden athiest, but I want you guys to know somtin........the mind I have I believe non of you guys have it, what i'v done since when I was a kid, it will only take a decade for someone to do it,not that I kill someone ooo,but when I was like you guys,were I get mind enter non of you can do it. But today , by his grace am save, am now a new man, by God grace am what I am today.

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by malvisguy212: 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
Zikdik:
thank you for the correction.

this was the wise word from solomon , is God the one that say it?
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Zikdik(m): 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
malvisguy212: thank you for the correction.

this was the wise word from solomon , is God the one that say it?
2 Timothy 3:16-17 King James Version (KJV)
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and
is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction,
for instruction in righteousness:
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Weah96: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
malvisguy212: you want me to quote a book you do not believe in? Do you see human live 500years upward?

No. Human beings don't live to be 500 years old. An adult like you should know that.

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Liveair: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
malvisguy212: you an atheist, I don't need to convince you to believe, I will just let you know somtin......you can't compare those days and nowadays,in those days man live longer 500years upward,but today you don't see that happen nowadays,do you?

Malvisguy212, the aim of these posts is to prove to you (not convince you) that the fundamental book of christian instruction and which the christian faith is based on is UNRELIABLE and just fable.

You don't need to convince me. If you've got FACTS, let the facts speak and I will believe.

Again, as for Isaiah, you can't use the erroneous bible to prove that the same bible is the truth. Illogical!
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Liveair: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
Weah96:

Excellent question.
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Liveair: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
malvisguy212: liveair, weah96,Zikdik. I know you guys are harden athiest, but I want you guys to know somtin........the mind I have I believe non of you guys have it, what i'v done since when I was a kid, it will only take a decade for someone to do it,not that I kill someone ooo,but when I was like you guys,were I get mind enter non of you can do it. But today , by his grace am save, am now a new man, by God grace am what I am today.

Am glad you decided to change for the better. You should be proud of yourself 'cos you did it for yourself.
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by PastorOluT(m): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
Liveair:
Conclusion is there in my earlier post you quoted. Its obvious.

Even from ur post there is logical conclusion as to all those beliefs claims, so ur conclusion is sentimental my brother.
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by malvisguy212: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
Zikdik:
2 Timothy 3:16-17 King James Version (KJV)
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and
is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction,
for instruction in righteousness:
so what your point?I told you to look for a verse were there is error or were God contradict himself instead you are quoting diff thing.
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Zikdik(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
malvisguy212: so what your point?I told you to look for a verse were there is error or were God contradict himself instead you are quoting diff thing.

The Bible is NOT the WORD of God?
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Liveair: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
PastorOluT:

Even from ur post there is logical conclusion as to all those beliefs claims, so ur conclusion is sentimental my brother.

There is a fine line between LOGIC and SENTIMENTS.
Read the earlier posts where I gave FACTS and LOGIC not sentiments.

I gave example of the different diverse christian
doctrines, understandings, teachings and beliefs, all declaring to have been inspired by same Holy Spirit.
I gave several erroneous bible passages, proving that even the accepted christian manual cannot be trusted as truth.

Place verifiable facts here pls.
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by PastorOluT(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
Zikdik:
A book that says snakes and donkeys used to talk, that food fell from the sky, that one ark contained both genders of all existing life forms, that day and night existed before the sun, that herbs existed before the sun, that a virgin conceived without sex or fertilization?
Thanks, I'll pass.
One question. The human diploid chromosomal number is 46 i.e 23 chromosomes from each parent. If Jesus wasn't conceived by human conjugation, where did his 23 other chromosomes come from?

Smile, how convenient for u, u don't believe all these yet u believe u came from monkeys?
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by PastorOluT(m): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
Weah96:

How can one believe such a thing, in our current position as living human beings? At best, we can hope. But to believe it is foolishness. On what exactly is this belief based? No one has died and come back.

No one has died n come back? "A boy that has never been to another man's farm always says his dad's farm is the biggest"
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Zikdik(m): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
PastorOluT:

Smile, how convenient for u, u don't believe all these yet u believe u came from monkeys?
....chai....
Go back to high school. Your knowledge of Biology is awful.

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Zikdik(m): 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
PastorOluT:

Answer the question please.
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by PastorOluT(m): 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
Zikdik:

Correcting someone yet u falter, I believe u understand context?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Basic Frame Of The Bible. / I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! / Video and pictures Pastor Caught Having Sex With Church Members Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.