Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? (59369 Views)

Chichi Igbo, Nigerian Female Footballer's Daring Photo / Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother / Sexiest Female Athletes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by virago(f): 6:28am On Aug 26, 2014
The only thing pretty about Courtney Dike is her name , she looks fugly and yeah I agree that Azzizat is prettier than her.

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 26, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by cechidodo: 6:29am On Aug 26, 2014
With the likes of Courtney cheering in the homefront,i wouldn't mind taking a sniper against a swarm of Boko haram technicals...

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by eridos: 6:37am On Aug 26, 2014
Mehn The Babe is Cute..i won't lie..I was always waityn for her to hold d ball so I Can behold her beautiful face..Lovely Babe.Pls iss she related to One Bright dike?that couldn't make the world cup Team.cos they look alike.
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Theben(m): 6:37am On Aug 26, 2014
virago: The only thing pretty about Courtney Dike is her name , she looks fugly and yeah I agree that Azzizat is prettier than her.
Jealousy

5 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Rajosh(m): 7:01am On Aug 26, 2014
If you're talking about Nigerian players only,maybe she is. Meanwhile, Asisat Oshoala is also beautiful and one Kalu that played for falconets together with Desire Oparanozie. But of other players of other countries, Zakiya Bywaters of u.s.a is more beautiful than her. Also, Sydney Leroux of u.s.a is more beautiful than Courtney.

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by jgatherer(m): 7:13am On Aug 26, 2014
emiye: Azizat claimed to have finished sec. school in 2009 on her facebook account, that is 5 years ago. I doubt she is 19.

I suspect 21yrs+
Bros, there's nothing wrong with that.Not everyone has to complete sec school at 16 or 17

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by NaLaugh: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2014
she is kinda cute, but cross-eyed though wink.
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by ghettodreamz(m): 7:15am On Aug 26, 2014
ionsman:
Bros I guess you know what parochial means......It doesn't even make sense with your statement.....

Sure, it does make sense.
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by persie98: 7:20am On Aug 26, 2014
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Marksule(m): 7:21am On Aug 26, 2014
Naija ehn
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by samuelnwankwo: 7:47am On Aug 26, 2014
To me,courtney is d finest even among d whites!you may not see her in dis light because she is darkskinned!

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 26, 2014
None of them fine pass Salimata Simpore of Equitoria Guinea.

Hermaphrodite Babe is ffucking cute. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Danhumprey: 8:11am On Aug 26, 2014
FrancisTony: None of them fine pass Salimata Simpore of Equitoria Guinea.

Hermaphrodite Babe is ffucking cute. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Delesilver: 8:14am On Aug 26, 2014
She's really good

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by virago(f): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2014
Theben:
Jealousy

tongue
Theben:
Jealousy
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Truckpusher(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2014
safarigirl: she is pretty...but to say the prettiest in world football?

She's not even the prettiest in Nigeria. The OP's brain is still being affected by yesterday's game
Choi! grin

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Revolva(m): 8:39am On Aug 26, 2014
wow courtney...nose is sexy n eyes

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by clefortune: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2014
What a delight to watch, she's so calm and adorable. Simply put : she's a beauty to the retina!

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by MrMann1(m): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2014
mikwayne: I think she deserves that honour. What do you think guys? Pictures
Go check mexican female footballers.
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by hayoakins(m): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2014
So I am not the only one eyeing this GIRLO shocked

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by hayoakins(m): 9:07am On Aug 26, 2014
virago: The only thing pretty about Courtney Dike is her name , she looks fugly and yeah I agree that Azzizat is prettier than her.

I just think you feel threatened undecided

No offence grin

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 26, 2014
safarigirl: she doesn't look so cute here

See that her.nose.

Why does big.nose translate to fine face ?

She is the cutest of all the female footballer pictures on this front page.

I give it to her..
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2014
enomakos: that leroux is hot

Agreed but black girls rock..

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2014
goldfish80: Courtney Dike is the prettiest Nigerian female footballer ever. I couldn't move muscle the first time I saw her on tv

Agreed !
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by laplace19(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2014
safarigirl: The only reason most people hype Courtney is because she plays in the US, once Nigerians see anything from US, it will become the best thing since kpomo.

That's how one illiterate went to twitter to say "Courtney Dike, see fresh Oklahoma chic dey ball for Naija"

WTF does that mean? That she's too good for us or that the babes wey dey stay for Naija dey ball no fresh? If this babe was playing in Nigeria, una no for see her at all. After all Asisat and Uchechi have more goals than her.

Then the other f00l said only Courtney is telling her real age cuz she's in America, the other Nigerian players are over-aged. You see the spread of stewpidity (worse than Ebola) on twitter? Does Azizat look a day past 19?

Really, the only thing making Courtney this popular is that she's based abroad, the other reasons are secondary.

I honestly don't see why most Nigerian men are going to embarrass themselves on twitter shamefully on top this babe matter

What is really eating you up about Dike?....
Or must everyone agree to your own description / choice of beauty?... Stop compelling people to accept that Azizat is more prettier than Dike joor

Believe it or not,that Dike is pretty

2 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 26, 2014
say the truth and shame the devil,haba! Courtney is fine and endowed. just look at her eyes #thought I was the only person that noticed how pretty she is..grin thank God my fellow guys here agrees with me

2 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by oneitalia: 9:38am On Aug 26, 2014
Hope Solo.. I fit die on top her matter..
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by maxilly(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2014
She fine wella but her akara nose too much
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by virago(f): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2014
hayoakins:

No offence grin

bite me tongue
hayoakins:

No offence grin

bite me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar / Makoko Kid Asked Anthony Joshua Why He Fights For UK And Not For Nigeria / Diego Maradona Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.