Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) (20526 Views)

Please. How Do You Unlock Fifa 14 kick off mode on android / PES: How To Make Become A Legend Brilliant Again / PES: Become A Legend Vs Master League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:12am On Sep 06, 2014
Champions League Final Things Today smiley
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
RIOT IN PARIS

There was riot in Paris today after the Presidential Elections, A team of armed men in Sumo Vans stormed paris.
They are allegedly believed to be from the opposition party who lost.
About 23 people have been confirmed dead and 41 injured.
Danny was in town during the time of the attack but was lucky to escape unharmed.
He will be fit to play against AS ROMA in the Champions League Finals next tomorrow.
GDB are currently on their way to camp Nou as at the time of this report.we wish them success.

UPDATES TO COME THIS EVENING

1 Share

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Jskelly11: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
SMALLPENIS: RIOT IN PARIS

There was riot in Paris today after the Presidential Elections, A team of armed men in Sumo Vans stormed paris.
They are allegedly believed to be from the opposition party who lost.
About 23 people have been confirmed dead and 41 injured.
Danny was in town during the time of the attack but was lucky to escape unharmed.
He will be fit to play against AS ROMA in the Champions League Finals next tomorrow.
GDB are currently on their way to camp Nou as at the time of this report.we wish them success.

UPDATES TO COME THIS EVENING
its this not gta 3 come and update since NFF and eagles don disappoint us am giving you 1hour or else.... Who for this thread no about soccer betting pls help
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
Champions League Finals

The UEFA champions league finals was one game no one would forget in a hurry.It pitted GDB against AS ROMA.
Many thought the game was a walk-over for AS ROMA who have stars such as Di Maria, Podolski, De Rossi, Adriano and Nasri, but GDB fought gallantly.
The light of hope first shone on AS ROMA who scored just before half time from a strike from Di Maria after a confusion in GDB's defence.
But GDB broke the deadlock in the 59th min after Xabi Alonso ran onto a through-ball from Danny, then beating 2 AS ROMA defenders before slotting home the equaliser.
Danny got injured in the groin and had to be substituted in the 77th min after an air battle for the ball.
The game pulled through to extra time and then to penalties.GDB slotted home all their penalties, while AS Roma missed two to give GDB a 5-3 victory on penalties.
GDB were thus crowned ' Champions of the World'
Their champions league victory has seen GDB qualify for the Club International Cup and the UEFA Super Cup

PICTURE: GDB ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS
sorry for only one picture, I couldn't switch the IPad on in-time to snap all the celebrations, the rest I snapped were kinda blurry.

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
Never Give Up On The Saviour

Valenciennes have offered Danny a new offer after he declined on their previous offer.They have offered a more tantalising offer of a salary of £4,716,100 on a 5-year contract.
Danny's agent has said his client is not interested in a move to the club now, although Danny currently earns a meagre £680,600 at GDB.
GDB will be facing Valenciennes next in the Ligue1 fixtures.The season is drawing to a close and GDB will be looking to win a Treble; The French Cup, The Champions League and The 'Ligue1 Title'.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
Jskelly11: its this not gta 3 come and update since NFF and eagles don disappoint us am giving you 1hour or else.... Who for this thread no about soccer betting pls help

I don update o boss, no kill me. grin
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by kanechimex(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
so you win the cup?. nice
I dey play manager for fifa14 for laptop. crazy stuff
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
Danny Becomes Cars Fan

Danny has become A fan of cars after Plasil got him a Porsche 911 Carrera worth £50,000 ($81,000).
Danny also decided to get himself a Ford GT90 worth £98,000 ($160,000). he said he especially loves the colour red on cars and thanked Plasil for the customised Porsche.
Danny was seen in Paris having a fun cruise with his girlfriend in the Porsche.He later uploaded a picture of his Ford GT later that night.
Danny becomes a big boy in Paris, he definitely has the cash to spend after GDB won a double, including the UEFA Champions League.they will be looking forward to adding the Ligue1 Title to their list.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
kanechimex: so you win the cup?. nice

yes oo! that's nice #FifaThings

johnpaulbuddy , I see you bro, welcome to Danny's World.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by johnpaulbuddy(m): 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
See as D̶̲̥̅̊ story b lyk real life yarn...I dey ur bck,carry go
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
Vengeance or Professionalism ?

It seems Danny is always eager to score against Valenciennes, his first ever professional club which he had a disagreement with, as he previously scored 5goals against them at GDB and has now scored a goal and made an assist away from home at Valenciennes.
GDB won Valenciennes 2-0 at Valenciennes home.
Valenciennes are currently after Danny for a mouthwatering fee of £4,716,100 , but Danny has refused to sign with them.Talks with Wigan have also broken down.
If GDB win their next league game (36th fixture of 38) against FC Lorient, they will be crowned Ligue1 Champions.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
GDB Win Treble

GDB win a treble as they beat FC Lorient 2-0, Danny assisted Xabi Alonso in the 56th min, while Cavenaghi put the game to sleep into the 87th minute with a second goal.
That Victory has given them the French League Title, and GDB are champions of France.
The season is drawing to a close with two matches to go and the world cup qualifiers will continue.
GDB have had a successful year, thanks to their well gelled team, with stars such as Cavenaghi, Xabi Alonso, Plasil, Fernando,Sertic, Ciani, Danny and a host of others.
Danny has said he was particularly happy with the unity in the team, especially with the car gift from Plasil.he said he couldn't wait to play for Nigeria in the World Cup Qualifiers.

PICTURES: GDB WIN THE LIGUE1 TITLE

1 Like

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
Girondins de Bordeaux are Ligue1 Champions!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
johnpaulbuddy: See as D̶̲̥̅̊ story b lyk real life yarn...I dey ur bck,carry go

thanks boss.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
we won a Treble!
thanks y'all for following, you keep this thread going.
world cup qualifiers coming soon, how soon?? tomorrow.
make me too catch small sleep.

Chimax15 , welcome to the league bro.

shout-out to all the big bosses in the house;

Jskelly11

dharyor58

Tomtoxic

Cupid4ig

ezzylee

dreydee

kanechimex

johnpaulbuddy

and thanks to all those viewing but not commenting grin
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by dreydee(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2014
SMALLPENIS: we won a Treble!
thanks y'all for following, you keep this thread going.
world cup qualifiers coming soon, how soon?? tomorrow.
make me too catch small sleep.

Chimax15 , welcome to the league bro.

shout-out to all the big bosses in the house;

Jskelly11

dharyor58

Tomtoxic

Cupid4ig

ezzylee

dreydee

kanechimex

johnpaulbuddy

and thanks to all those viewing but not commenting grin

we dey your back,no shaking.
I see somebody o, liveLongNprospa grin
welcome to the thread.

1 Like

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2014
Oga abeg whr d updates crynaaa
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2014
dreydee:

we dey your back,no shaking.
I see somebody o, liveLongNprospa grin
welcome to the thread.
Tnk u oo my Broda!..even tho I be fifa pikin dis guy tory sweet die cheesy
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:53am On Sep 08, 2014
liveLongNprospa:
Tnk u oo my Broda!..even tho I be fifa pikin dis guy tory sweet die cheesy

lol, thanks and welcome to the thread bro.
updates come every evening or sometimes night depending on my time schedule and NEPA
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
Inclusion of Videos

I have created a YOUTUBE page so I decided to ask you guys what you think about putting videos of Danny and the Matches there, so you guys can go there and watch perhaps highlights of great Matches that Danny played in so you can feel more live action from Danny's World.
so what's your opinion guys, should I be uploading Danny's Videos on YouTube and then give you the link to watch it?
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Jskelly11: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
SMALLPENIS: Inclusion of Videos

I have created a YOUTUBE page so I decided to ask you guys what you think about putting videos of Danny and the Matches there, so you guys can go there and watch perhaps highlights of great Matches that Danny played in so you can feel more live action from Danny's World.
so what's your opinion guys, should I be uploading Danny's Videos on YouTube and then give you the link to watch it?
hmmm considering but na data be the probs
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by cupid4ig(m): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
Great grin
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Tomtoxic: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
kanechimex: so you win the cup?. nice
wat i luv bout d fifa 14 on pc is d scoutin nd development of youth team players i always sell my star players to acomodate a youth team player wit promising potential nd ability
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tomtoxic: wat i luv bout d fifa 14 on pc is d scoutin nd development of youth team players i always sell my star players to acomodate a youth team player wit promising potential nd ability

you can actually do that on PES Master League #TeamFifa

guys, I just watched the videos of FIFA 15 and PES 15.
FIFA did a great job., PES? Too animated.am definitely gonna be buying FIFA 15 over PES.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by ezzylee(m): 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

FIFA did a great job., PES? Too animated.am definitely gonna be buying FIFA 15 over PES.

Yh....fifa is gonna be crazy this year.i'm also definitely gonna be getting fifa 15,no doubt.
And about the video uploading thingy,you can go ahead with it.I support it.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sorry guys,updates not coming this night,I was really busy today and dont think I'll be able to play tonight,but I promise you guys updates tomorrow,and I'll be playing in top player.
Nigeria will be playing Australia in a friendly.

Sorry for the disappointment guys sad

snep190,welcome bro.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Tomtoxic: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

# i knw pes has a youth team system but am nt xure u scout 4rm countries 4 youth teamers
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tomtoxic: # i knw pes has a youth team system but am nt xure u scout 4rm countries 4 youth teamers

am not sure of that either.

Anyways on a totally unrelated note,good news for android users,FIFA15 is coming out free on the android from 23rd to 26th of this month.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by dhayor58(m): 6:45am On Sep 09, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

Anyways on a totally unrelated note,good news for android users,FIFA15 is coming out free on the android from 23rd to 26th of this month.
what a nice bday gift
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Tomtoxic: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

# i nid 2 go nd buy tecno fast oh cuz i dn taya 4 dis my small fone
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by cupid4ig(m): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

am not a fan of hardcore games on mobile. The only game I can play on my phone is game some temple run. Even my tab sef is just empty
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
GDB News

GDB beat OGC Nice 3:0 in a footballing masterclass,Danny scored a goal and made an assist.
The GDB manager used the match as an opportunity to test the reserve players because GDB have already won the League.
They will be facing Ligye1 giants,Olympic Marseille and LOSC Lille Metropole before the Ligue1 then comes to a close,

National News
Nigeria beat Australia 2:0 at the Abuja National Stadium.
They will be facing Cameroon next in the World Cup Qualifiers at the close of the Ligue1 season.

All About Danny

Reports have it that Danny would be buying a Beach House in the Surburbs of Paris,but his agent has denied the rumour saying that is not currently in the player's budget.But fans are keeping their fingers crossed as Danny has been spending extravagantly lately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Download Summertime Saga Highly Compressed Apk Mod V0.20.13 For Android / Pes 22 Ppsspp Psl Dstv Premiership Textures English Version / The Best Game You've Ever Played

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.