Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) - Gaming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) (20528 Views)

Please. How Do You Unlock Fifa 14 kick off mode on android / PES: How To Make Become A Legend Brilliant Again / PES: Become A Legend Vs Master League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
PES Sport News

GDB drew with Olympic Marseille 1:1.Danny scored a goal in the 59th min after a confusion in the opposition keeper's box,but Gameiro of Marseille equalised in the 90th minute.
GDB will be facing LOSC Lille Metropole next.
GDB won the Ligue1 and the draw has given Marseille the 2nd place,giving them a spot in the Champions League.
Fighting for 3rd place to also have a spot in the Champions League are; PSG,Olympic Lyonnais and FC Lorient who will be looking to win their next matches and have more goal difference.

National News
Coach Stephen Keshi has put out the list for the World Cup Qualifiers against Morroco,Danny was called up,but sparks have arose as he did'nt call up Ahmed Musa.
An 18 year old Nigerian, Kanu,has also been called up,he is also of Spanish Descent,and plays in Barcelona's Reserve.Barcelona have promoted him to the 1st squad after a wonderful performance in the reserves..
Hopefully he'll show what he is made of against Cameroon.

Major Transfers

Thomas Muller has joined Real madrid as they hope they improve their spearhead in attack.They are currently topping the La Liga Table.
Barcelona have also signed Robinho.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
Money,Cars and Beaches

Danny has bought a Beach House on the Paris Plage Beach,close to the River Seine.
The small beach house cost's £45,000 and covers 2,600 sq meters.
The beach house has 5 rooms,a swimming pool and a natural view of the River Seine.
Danny would be looking to spend the Season's Break with his Girlfriend at the beach house.
Danny is currently worth over £3million ,but is worth about £300,000 in his Cash at the Bank.
Danny has to watch on his spending to avoid being a victim of Bankruptcy.The Cars and the beach house all cost a fortune of £143,000.

PICTURE: Danny's Beach House and His Porsche Carerra Parked In It

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hyinkar97 ,welcome boss.
Hope y'all are enjoying the story so far?
Thanks to you all, #Page6Things
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
Updates Are Served,Special Thanks To;
Jskelly11
dharyor58
Tomtoxc
Cupid4ig
ezzylee
dreydee
liveLongNprospa

Chimax15,Snep190 and Hyinkar97

And Special Thanks to those I couldnt mention,I appreciate y'all.
And those viewing but not commenting,mhmm, grin ,thanks to you too.

5 Likes

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Hyinkar97(m): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
Your story's the best so far...keep it. up
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
GDB News

GDB played the last game of the season against LOSC Lille Metropole.
The GDB manager used the opportunity to test some of the substitute players,but that resulted in a low chemistry in the GDB team as they were down to two goals in the 1st half.
Danny came on in the 70th min but couldnt influence the match except for a shot from 35yards away which he took in the 89th minute to give GDB a goal because the LOSC keeper was out of his box.
Nothing much could be done as GDB lost the match 2:1.
LOSC attack was stronger thanks to their New Signing,Pavyluchenko.

World Cup Qualifiers

Nigeria Played against an E'too led Cameroon away from home in the fourth WC Qualifiers and beat them 2:0 with goals coming from Danny and Mikel.
Nigeria will be facing Mali next.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
PES Sport News

The Footballing season has ended and here are the results of some of the Leagues this season;

Ligue1: GDB won the League,in 2nd place came Olympic Marseille and the 3rd place spot went to Olympic Lyonnais.PSG came 4th despite putting up a tough fight this season.

Premier League: Manchester United came 1st with 94points and in 2nd place are Arsenal who did well this season after signing Alexis Sanchez.
Ibrahimovic tops the goal chart with 29goals.

La Liga: Real Madrid are Champions of Spain with a staggering 100points.In 2nd place are Barcelona and Athletico Madrid Respectively.
Forlan of Athletico topss the Goal chart with 43goals, just 2goals ahead of Real Madrid's Ronaldo.

Inter Milan won the Italian League,PSV won the Eredivisie and Bayern Munich won the German League.

Danny Won The Following Ligue Award this Season;
*Highest Goal Scorer

*Assist Leader

*Most Valuable Player

And he was also listed in the Ligue1 Top Eleven.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
World Cup Qualifiers

Nigeria played Mali in a 5-Star Footballing Masterclass,by beating them 5goals down. Thanks to Danny,Echiejile,Martins,Kanu and Moses.
Nigeria will face Tunisia in 4weeks.
They currently top the World Cup African Regional Qualifiers Group A, In 2nd place is Senegal.
Teams like South Africa and Cote D'ivore are in the Group B.
Danny took to Twitter to say he will be spending 2weeks with his girlfriend at his newly acquired Beach House.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by dhayor58(m): 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
SMALLPENIS: World Cup Qualifiers

Nigeria played Mali in a 5-Star Footballing Masterclass,by beating them 5goals down. Thanks to Danny,Echiejile,Martins,Kanu and Moses.
Nigeria will face Tunisia in 4weeks.
They currently top the World Cup African Regional Qualifiers Group A, In 2nd place is Senegal.
Teams like South Africa and Cote D'ivore are in the Group B.
Danny took to Twitter to say he will be spending 2weeks with his girlfriend at his newly acquired Beach House.
dis danny dey enjoy ooo
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
dhayor58: dis danny dey enjoy ooo

no mind am,God go soon catch am.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Tomtoxic: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
Instead of danny 2 dae train 4 field e wan dae train 4 house with e girlfriend abi?
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by imsuboi(m): 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
cheesy cheesy nice thread bro

following closely wink wink

1 Like

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tomtoxic: Instead of danny 2 dae train 4 field e wan dae train 4 house with e girlfriend abi?

no mind am,later he go say groin injury grin
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
imsuboi: cheesy cheesy nice thread bro

following closely wink wink

Thanks alot bro smiley
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Danny In Match Scandal

Danny,along with 7 other GDB players have been suspected of match fixing and have been taken to court by Olympic Marseille and LOSC Metropole.
The trials will come up next week.
When Danny was asked about it he said; "I bring my absolute best on the pitch,and not as a result of a match fix.my records are there,you can watch my goals,and tell me if they are free goals.I believe and know the team is innocent and we will fight this case to the end."

World Cup Qualifiers

Nigeria have qualfied for the World Cup after beating Tunisia 3:0. Danny opened the game after scoring in the 45th min from a 23.3 meter shot. He assisted Obnna Nsofor and then scored a second goal to close the game.
Nigeria have sealed their spot at the World Cup.

Nigeria played Senegal next at the Abuja National Stadium and won the game 1:0 from a lob shot from Danny in the 2nd half.
Nigeria will be playing Cameroon in the Final Leg of the African Regonal World Cup Qualifiers.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
Danny Smiles Again

Danny and GDB have been cleared of all Match Fixing Allegations at the FIFA High Court after their matches videos were studied and Olympic Marseille and LOSC Lille Metropole were unable to provide concrete evidence.
And after seeing Danny's performance at the World Cup Qualifers,FIFA was convinced that the allegations against GDB were false.
Sepp Blatter decreed that GDB be paid £500,000 each by Olympic Marseille and LOSC.
Danny and his teammates were so excited and they thanked the fans for believing in them.

My Ipad's Charger Is Spoilt Resulting In The Absence of Pictures,But Not To Worry,I'll Try To Use My Phone To Snap The Pictures,But They Might Not Be Clear.,Atleast Till I Get A New Charger
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by dreydee(m): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
them for throw danny in jail grin
Danny! If you like no leave that your gf,your eye go soon clear grin
#SheGoChopYourMoney
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Tomtoxic: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
Na dat kind groin injury dae kill career mayb mikel even had d injury due to dat e russian g.f#dat game wan throw danny wit e smallpenis 4 jail abi d devil is a liar

1 Like

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
Danny,The Spending Lover-Boy

Reports have it that Danny,has bought his Girlfriend an Audi R8 V10 which is worth about £71000 ($115,208).
His Girlfriend,Glore Beyonce wrote this on her Twitter Handle @Glore4Danny; "wow! Danny actually fulfilled his promise of buying me a car,He's such a Red Car Freak. Lawv ya so much @Danny99"
sparks have arisen with so much insults on her Twitter page from Nigerian Girls,asking the French Girl to leave the young lad to face his football.
Danny was captured on camera taking the car for a spin at the Tour De Franc Nascar Arena.
The 19 year old footballer will be travelling to Morocco with the Nigerian National Team next week.

PICTURE; Danny Taking The Audi For A Ride

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
World Cup Qualifiers

The WC Qualifiers came to an end as Nigeria clashed with Cameroon,Nigeria opened up the game in the 23rd minute with a well placed shot from Obinna Nsofor,but Cameron equalised in the 66th minute after a well linked up pass to E'too.
The Game ended 1:1,with Nigeria though already qualified for the World Cup.

Major Transfers

Ibrahimovic=Man Utd to Barcelona

V.Valdes=Olympic Marseille to Barcelona

Bale=R. Madrid to Olympic Marseille

Aguero=Man City to Olympic Marseille
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
Everybody Wants Danny

Four clubs offered for Danny but Danny turned down all the offers,saying he still had alot to do at GDB

1) Olympic Marseille: offered Danny a Four Year contract with a salary of £4,924,800 per year.

2) Barcelona: offered Danny a Four year contract of £5,039,600 as salary but Danny also refused this offer,he said though he felt tempted to accept the offer,he felt loyal to GDB.

Danny also recieved offers from Villareal and FC Utretch, both offered him £4,000,000 as salary but he turned them down.

Report has it that Adidas are planning on signing a Sponsorship Deal with Danny.More information will be relayed about this later.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:09am On Sep 13, 2014
Make Madrid try sign am na undecided
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:55am On Sep 13, 2014
liveLongNprospa: Make Madrid try sign am na undecided

na when I be 21 them sign me for my last save,so maybe dem go offer next season.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:55am On Sep 13, 2014
Updates This Afternoon,stay tuned.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by adisa204(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2014
tank God I stumbled on dis

1 Like

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by sucre2(m): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2014
Man this is interesting nice game though, never knew PES become a legend is this comprehnsive i play FIFA but great game..

1 Like

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Jskelly11: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2014
ALL THE NEW COMERS OF THIS THREAD YOU ALL ARE HIGHLY WELCOME TO DANNY WORLD.

THANKS ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL

AND ALL THOSE GHOSTREADERS YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY TO COMMENT BECAUSE IT AIN'T EASY TO DO THIS THANKS ALL.

SIGNED JAY2k007

1 Like

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
New Season Stats

Value: £5,631,000
Overall Ability: 71
Shirt Number: 99
Club: Girondins de Bordeaux
Playing Positions: SS, CF and WF

Another season goes by with Danny having a total of 42goals in 52 appearances for GDB,and an average rating of 7.5/10.

Please Bear With Me,Picture Was Taken With My Phone Camera,Will Get A New Charger Soon

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
Jskelly11: ALL THE NEW COMERS OF THIS THREAD YOU ALL ARE HIGHLY WELCOME TO DANNY WORLD.

THANKS ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL

AND ALL THOSE GHOSTREADERS YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY TO COMMENT BECAUSE IT AIN'T EASY TO DO THIS THANKS ALL.

SIGNED JAY2k007

Thanks Bro. You're my new PRO of the thread grin ,and Welcome to the new members of this thread.

Tagging: Sethuncahier ,check out this thread.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Kennedyiheme: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Nice thread, im lovin it....how best do u tink one can play become a legend? Controlin only the player on the field or the whole team?
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
GDB News

The new season kicks off,with Danny unavailable for the pre-season due to a Knee Injury.
He was also unable to play at the 1st League game of the season which GDB lost 1:0 to OGC Nice.
GDB physios say Danny will be available for the next Legue game.

PES Sport News

GDB player,Danny has built a villa in Paris,close to the Notre Dame.
His agent says the job was handed to a Construction Firm and has been under construction for 8months.
The Villa has two swimming pools,9 rooms,a Gym, a theatre hall and a Mini Football pitch.

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
Kennedyiheme: Nice thread, im lovin it....how best do u tink one can play become a legend? Controlin only the player on the field or the whole team?

thanks bruh..,I prefer controlling a single player, you'll be surprised at the good level of intelligence of your AI Teammates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Download Summertime Saga Highly Compressed Apk Mod V0.20.13 For Android / Pes 22 Ppsspp Psl Dstv Premiership Textures English Version / The Best Game You've Ever Played

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.