Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,044 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:58 AM

My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) - Gaming (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) (20467 Views)

Please. How Do You Unlock Fifa 14 kick off mode on android / PES: How To Make Become A Legend Brilliant Again / PES: Become A Legend Vs Master League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by dreydee(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
them don ban smallpenis o! Till tomorrow before he update. sad
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Jskelly11: 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
dreydee: them don ban smallpenis o! Till tomorrow before he update. sad
why wetin he do
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by dreydee(m): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
Jskelly11: why wetin he do

you see that blank zone on top this page,he update on him adidas contract sponsorship,now person go delete the post,so definitely, it mean say dem ban am.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Tomtoxic: 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
Y dem go ban am na? #i prefer controlin d whole team cuz ets easier dat way sumtyms if u control d single men ur team mates wud b stingy in passin
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
I have been released from my ban.
The anti spambot banned me for no reason in Gaming section
Updates coming up this evening.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
Danny Gets Sponsorship Deal

Danny has signed a Sponsorship Deal with Adidas worth £100,000.
He will be wearing their line of F50 Adizero boots throughout the season.
Danny unveiled the boots which would be released in stores next month.
Danny has chosen to play with the Sun/Tan/Gold F50 which was designed to improve speed and swerve.
Adidas have made Billboards showing Danny wearing the boots with the words "Danny 99" on them.

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Jskelly11: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
SMALLPENIS: I have been released from my ban.
The anti spambot banned me for no reason in Gaming section
Updates coming up this evening.
you updated 05:09 but its not on thread smalll p has been banned again
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
Jskelly11: you updated 05:09 but its not on thread smalll p has been banned again

i have talked to a Mod,I think the bans will stop now,and the update has been restored,scroll up and check.
Thanks to you all for waiting patiently,updates still coming up.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
GDB News

Danny is back after his injury and was selected for the 2nd League game of the season against Stade Malbere.
GDB won the game 3:0 with Danny scoring his 1st goal of the season.

UEFA Super Cup

GDB played against Liverpool in the UEFA super cup and won the game 2:1.
Liverpool who have lost most of their Star Players clearly showed a lack of form.Danny picked up a goal to give GDB the trophy

Ligue1 News

GDB 3:0 Toulouse (Danny scored an hattrick)

Arles Avignon 0:1 GDB

UEFA Awards

Danny has won the Best Forward Award from his performance at the UEFA champions league. fans and critics both praised him saying he deserved the award even though he wasnt the highest Goal Scorer,he put up a good performance.
Voting for the Ballon D'or will commence next week,Danny was also selected as a nominee with the likes of Ronaldo,Xavi,Messi,Ibrahimovic and a host of others.

3 Likes

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
UEFA Champions League

The UEFA champions league draws have been held,and GDB have the following teams in their group;

AC Milan
Bayern Munich
SK Slavia Praha

GDB will be playing away to AC Milan next week.Milan currently have most of their players suffering from injury or flu.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:42am On Sep 17, 2014
GDB News

GDB played away to AC Milan and beat them 3:0 as Milan were missing most of their top players.
Danny scored a goal in the game.

GDB 2:0 Stade Rennais

GDB 3:0 Bayern Munich (GDB beat an uncoordinated Munich in the Champions League Group Stage,the GDB squad was strengthened by their addition of Pedro Rios and their Winger,Wendel,who has been putting up a brilliant display this season.Danny was injured in the match and had to be subbed at half time)

GDB 5:1 Montepeiller (Danny scored a goal)

PSG 0:1 GDB (Wendel scored to give GDB the lead in the 84th min)

Valenciennes 0:1 GDB (you can guess who scored,yes its Danny,it seems he is always eager to score against GDB,it was tough for him though as they had bought Julio Ceasar,and Danny could only get a goal in close to the 90th min)

GDB 0:0 St Etienne

GDB 1:0 SK Slavia (champions League Group Stage)

GDB 2:1 Olympic Lyonnais (Danny was rested due to injury)

LOSC Lille 0:2 GDB (Danny scored in the 81st and 85th minute to give GDB a French Cup victory)

Monaco 0:2 GDB (Danny scored a goal)

GDB will be playing SK Slavia next in the UEFA Champions League Group Stage.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Good news y'all,I bought a new charger and Danny beat C Ronaldo to the Ballon D'or.
Updates coming up later.

Una no wan comment again? Danny go discourage o grin

1 Like

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by dhayor58(m): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
SMALLPENIS: Good news y'all,I bought a new charger and Danny beat C Ronaldo to the Ballon D'or.
Updates coming up later.

Una no wan comment again? Danny go discourage o grin
lol, school tinz ni jare
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Tomtoxic: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
Danny beat my oga @ d top chai#hw dat naija guy temile 4 ur club una wan use bench kill am
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tomtoxic: Danny beat my oga @ d top chai#hw dat naija guy temile 4 ur club una wan use bench kill am

he de play wing, occasionally, because we buy Pedro Rios
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by ultraawesome(m): 12:20am On Sep 19, 2014
Now I'm here....nice cheesy
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by ultraawesome(m): 12:21am On Sep 19, 2014
in this xbox .do all these things happen...buying of cars,etc THIS IS AWESOME
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2014
GDB News

SK Slavia 0:2 GDB (GDB have qualified for the Knockout stage of the champions league after beating Slavia in the 4th group match)

GDB 0:1 AS Nancy Lorraine

RC Lens 1:3 GDB

Stade Brestois 0:1 GDB

GDB 1:0 AC Milan (Danny scored to give GDB the victory,but despite their loss,AC Milan have qualified for the knockout stage after Bayern lost their match)

Stade Rennais 2:4 GDB (GDB threw Rennais out of the French Cup after thrashing them 4-2, with Danny scoring an hattrick)

GDB 3:0 FC Sochaux (Danny scored an hattrick)

GDB will be playing Internacional at the Club International Cup towards the winter transfer season.

The calculations for the Ballon D'or has also been rounded up and the results will be awarded next week.
Some of the nominees are; Higuain,Xavi,Bale,Messi,Ronaldo,Danny,Ibrahimovic and so on.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2014
Ballon D'or Awarded

The top three in the voting sequence are Danny with 401 Votes, C Ronaldo with 288 Votes, Ibrahimovic with 134 Votes.
Therefore Danny has won the Ballon D'or.
He said he was so excited and didnt feel he was going to win it,but he said he felt grateful to the press,his club,teammates and his fans. He promised to do more to help GDB and he promised his loyalty to the club.

2 Likes

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2014
GDB News

GDB drew 0:0 to LOSC,but the New World Best,Danny, displayed his prowess at the club international cup,by helping GDB beat Internacional 5:0,with Danny scoring 4goals.

All About Danny

as the winter transfer season gets underway,Danny recieved offers from the following clubs,with them offering him these salaries;

AC Milan= £8.4 million
Valencia= £8.6 million
Olympic Marseille= £9.5 million
Man City= £10.3 million

but he rejected all of the offers despite earning just £680,600 presently.
He said he had pledged his loyalty to GDB,but could move at the end of the season.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2014
ultraawesome: Now I'm here....nice cheesy

thanks for joining,you're welcome to Danny's world.

Well,mine is a hacked version,and its made for only Xbox and PS3.
Though some of the stories are fiction,like that of the paris riot.
But you can get cars and houses.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2014
To those following and commenting,thanks to you all.

And those doing GhostMode;
Imsuboi , chibzu , donjay007 and Ib4real95 ,kontinu! grin
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by dreydee(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2014
Danny,Danny! You win Ballon D'or! Congrats smiley

1 Like

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by imsuboi(m): 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
SMALLPENIS: To those following and commenting,thanks to you all.

And those doing GhostMode;
Imsuboi , chibzu , donjay007 and Ib4real95 ,kontinu! grin

cheesy grin grin
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by ultraawesome(m): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

thanks for joining,you're welcome to Danny's world.

Well,mine is a hacked version,and its made for only Xbox and PS3.
Though some of the stories are fiction,like that of the paris riot.
But you can get cars and houses.
Okay cheesy Ayam honoured to be here.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Hygienicgerm: 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
m a die hard ac milan fan and will really love to see danny play for them b4 he retires..
..By d way,weldon;iv bin followin danny's story.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2014
Hygienicgerm: m a die hard ac milan fan and will really love to see danny play for them b4 he retires..
..By d way,weldon;iv bin followin danny's story.

thanks boss,I might join them next season.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Chuksemi(m): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

thanks boss,I might join them next season.
When do we get the next update? You're making me think of getting an xbox360.... Play station de tire person
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Chuksemi:
When do we get the next update? You're making me think of getting an xbox360.... Play station de tire person

tonight,stay tuned and thanks for following.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by ultraawesome(m): 12:16am On Sep 21, 2014
No update
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:46am On Sep 22, 2014
ultraawesome: No update

sorry,had to work on something I had to get done by today.I'll try to update this evening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits / Make Your Pc Game Request!! / The Best Game You've Ever Played

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.