Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Google Defending Its Cables From Sharks - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Google Defending Its Cables From Sharks (21806 Views)

Importance Of Inverter Cables: Minimize fires And Improve Battery Performance !! / Ios 7 Blocking Fake/not Original Charging Cables (and How To Get Around It) / Why Birds Don't Get Electrocuted When They Climb Electric Cables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Defending Its Cables From Sharks by redsun(m): 11:36am On Aug 23, 2014
ugoezeik: au google take put d wire under water go reach asian country, who swim put d wire, shey d wire reach bermuda triangle? did d wire pas tru atlantic ocean, india and malaysian ocean? And d last, wat is d NAME of d shark and d yr wey dem born d shark. Dis r d answer i want someone to giv me bf i blv

When they ask you to clean your street,you will think they are asking for too MUCH.But people go through all that length to make things happen,to make it possible for you to be member of this.

Hard work is the only way out of miseries,but in nigeria people just think that paying their tithes in the church will clean the streets,pave the lawns,build the roads and fill their empty coffers. Oyinbo works hard to point of discomfort,with slave sometimes and that is why they are on top of the game.
Re: Google Defending Its Cables From Sharks by ugoezeik(m): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
redsun:

When they ask you to clean your street,you will think they are asking for too MUCH.But people go through all that length to make things happen,to make it possible for you to be member of this.

Hard work is the only way out of miseries,but in nigeria people just think that paying their tithes in the church will clean the streets,pave the lawns,build the roads and fill their empty coffers. Oyinbo works hard to point of discomfort,with slave sometimes and that is why they are on top of the game.

all dis grammar wey u write nw is wat i dnt get. Can u pls answer my quenchon
?
Re: Google Defending Its Cables From Sharks by sexzskil(f): 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
WHITES RULING THE ENTIRE WORLD SINCE _000BC MESOLITHIC AGE

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES FOREVER!

1 Like

Re: Google Defending Its Cables From Sharks by redsun(m): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
ugoezeik: all dis grammar wey u write nw is wat i dnt get. Can u pls answer my quenchon
?

Soup wey sweet,na money killam.If you wan know,you go doam yourself.

Get under the ocean,confirm where the cables are and look up all the species that thrives there,just maybe,you will find the culprit shark weydey chop their cable.

It is a man made world and might just as well be a great contributor.But you got to get off your asss first,read more of the real books other than the bible and quoran,listen more to your instincts than the pastor or iman/bablawo.then you could just as well be on the right path.
Re: Google Defending Its Cables From Sharks by ugoezeik(m): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
redsun:

Soup wey sweet,na money killam.If you wan know,you go doam yourself.

Get under the ocean,confirm where the cables are and look up all the species that thrives there,just maybe,you will find the culprit shark weydey chop their cable.

It is a man made world and might just as well be a great contributor.But you got to get off your asss first,read more of the real books other than the bible and quoran,listen more to your instincts than the pastor or iman/bablawo.then you could just as well be on the right path.
u r getting me more confuse here bro, as u no wan answer me quenchon, no pro. As for my bible? U say make i no dey readam again abi? No pro
Re: Google Defending Its Cables From Sharks by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
sexzskil: WHITES RULING THE ENTIRE WORLD SINCE _000BC MESOLITHIC AGE

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES FOREVER!
I concur on that.

Those sharks find the optic fiber cable tasty and it is time to start preparing sour brew for them. I don't want my high speed internet connection to be disrupted by some smiling faces in their sharp teeth under the water,if I am in living in Asia. I like Google follow-up on its technology provision and making changes.
Re: Google Defending Its Cables From Sharks by Burger01(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
holyboss: Google shocked wht is googu grin

Insult me nd I will cause u
Oga, he be like say that your 'cause' na 'curse' o. smiley
Re: Google Defending Its Cables From Sharks by holyboss: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
Burger01:
Oga, he be like say that your 'cause' na 'curse' o. smiley
Oops! Thanks smiley one of d reason why I hate Auto complete typing grin

1 Like

Re: Google Defending Its Cables From Sharks by debeey87(m): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
shadowwalker101: so the cables are under water hmmm
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]

yes o.seems globacom has something similar sef
Re: Google Defending Its Cables From Sharks by debeey87(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
ugoezeik: au google take put d wire under water go reach asian country, who swim put d wire, shey d wire reach bermuda triangle? did d wire pas tru atlantic ocean, india and malaysian ocean? And d last, wat is d NAME of d shark and d yr wey dem born d shark. Dis r d answer i want someone to giv me bf i blv

The question you should ask is from where is the cable sent to Asia. and yes there are so many things on the ocean floor including oil pipelines too but definitely not to Asia. Telecoms systems is Fibre Optics
Re: Google Defending Its Cables From Sharks by plumule(m): 12:15am On Aug 24, 2014
Google no spoil my exam oooo
Re: Google Defending Its Cables From Sharks by ugoezeik(m): 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
debeey87:

The question you should ask is from where is the cable sent to Asia. and yes there are so many things on the ocean floor including oil pipelines too but definitely not to Asia. Telecoms systems is Fibre Optics
na only u be beta pikin wey i don meet for Nairaland before jare. Op say awa own pipeline no follow enta d ocean Ooooooooo. And is d pipeline also fiber? And also, au dem take do soteyyy like for example india to china pipeline n tele lines reach all dos places. Answer pls because na u fit save me from Dis headache as my head wan break so
Re: Google Defending Its Cables From Sharks by ChiFirstLady(f): 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
davidif:

hey, i noticed your name, do you live in Chiraq?
lol, if u r a Nigerian,u should know dat chi is an ibo name.Abi u frm dat side?
Re: Google Defending Its Cables From Sharks by davidif: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
ChiFirstLady: lol, if u r a Nigerian,u should know dat chi is an ibo name.Abi u frm dat side?

Thought so. I just had to ask.

1 Like

Re: Google Defending Its Cables From Sharks by debeey87(m): 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
ugoezeik: na only u be beta pikin wey i don meet for Nairaland before jare. Op say awa own pipeline no follow enta d ocean Ooooooooo. And is d pipeline also fiber? And also, au dem take do soteyyy like for example india to china pipeline n tele lines reach all dos places. Answer pls because na u fit save me from Dis headache as my head wan break so

oil pipelines are definitely not fibre optics. fibre optics is only meant for communication. teleco lines are in the days of nitel oo grin
ugoezeik: na only u be beta pikin wey i don meet for Nairaland before jare. Op say awa own pipeline no follow enta d ocean Ooooooooo. And is d pipeline also fiber? And also, au dem take do soteyyy like for example india to china pipeline n tele lines reach all dos places. Answer pls because na u fit save me from Dis headache as my head wan break so

oil pipelines are definitely not fibre optics. fibre optics is only meant for communication. teleco lines are in the days of nitel oo. they only do some of this ocean transmission to boost reception and its at interchange not from country to country.
if you mean oil pipelines,they definitely do no reach every country but ship,barges,tankers are uses to transport them from country to country. but within a country where oil is produced offshore, pipelines are run on ocean floors to take them to the nearest terminal.
Re: Google Defending Its Cables From Sharks by ugoezeik(m): 12:47am On Aug 25, 2014
debeey87:

oil pipelines are definitely not fibre optics. fibre optics is only meant for communication. teleco lines are in the days of nitel oo grin

oil pipelines are definitely not fibre optics. fibre optics is only meant for communication. teleco lines are in the days of nitel oo. they only do some of this ocean transmission to boost reception and its at interchange not from country to country.
if you mean oil pipelines,they definitely do no reach every country but ship,barges,tankers are uses to transport them from country to country. but within a country where oil is produced offshore, pipelines are run on ocean floors to take them to the nearest terminal.
bro U too much Jare! No b all dis nairaland e rats n cockroaches Wey go dey claim say Dem kwn but kwn nothing. D mny Wey ur papa take train U for school no waste. Jux pray for our gals to win todays cup ooooo
Re: Google Defending Its Cables From Sharks by Damyion(m): 1:05am On Aug 25, 2014
Seemyfather: Chai! Am I at liberty to drop my comments here as well?
orde
Re: Google Defending Its Cables From Sharks by uceee(m): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
desmondmaxwell: Join the great illuminati to get wealth and fame
within 7days millions we flow into your account ,
all initiation take place in USA.. Don't worry about
hotel accommodation and your visa everything
we be taking care of by us, contact us via email: worldilluminati666@yahoo.com or through our nigeria
agent for more assistant call +2348149163014
Nawa oh. How you go dey carry illuminati dey scam people? Are you a learner?
Re: Google Defending Its Cables From Sharks by debeey87(m): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
ugoezeik: bro U too much Jare! No b all dis nairaland e rats n cockroaches Wey go dey claim say Dem kwn but kwn nothing. D mny Wey ur papa take train U for school no waste. Jux pray for our gals to win todays cup ooooo

lol. I think the girls will do just fine
Re: Google Defending Its Cables From Sharks by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 27, 2014
Nice move google.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Google Defending Its Cables From Sharks by tck2000(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nubrella: Hands-free Umbrella / NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees / Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.