Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

I Want To Lean Web Design And Autocad In Ph Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Lean Web Design And Autocad In Ph Help (651 Views)

All Autodesk Products 2020 Versions Available. / Interested in AutoCAD, PDMS, MATLAB or Autodesk Inventor In Ibadan or Lagos? / Pdms And Autocad Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Lean Web Design And Autocad In Ph Help by chibuikebright(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2014
please guys, if you are in Port Harcourt, within these areas such as Oluobasanjo, Ust and Water lines, where can i obtain adequate training in Web design and AutoCAD PLEASE [color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Want To Lean Web Design And Autocad In Ph Help by Vstuffs(m): 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
I have videos on web development from scratch
I can send it to you as waybill
Total Cost #2500

www.nairaland.com/1788943/get-complete-web-development-video

1 Like

Re: I Want To Lean Web Design And Autocad In Ph Help by chibuikebright(m): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2014
Vstuffs: I have videos on web development from scratch
I can send it to you as waybill
Total Cost #2500

www.nairaland.com/1788943/get-complete-web-development-video
please how reliable it is in terms of gaining adequate training from it .here is my number lets talk about it 08067235154
Re: I Want To Lean Web Design And Autocad In Ph Help by Vstuffs(m): 11:22am On Aug 22, 2014
chibuikebright:
please how reliable it is in terms of gaining adequate training from it .here is my number lets talk about it 08067235154
It is very reliable and good.......I will also add the offline version of w3schools.com and tutorialspoint

Check my number at my signature
Re: I Want To Lean Web Design And Autocad In Ph Help by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
chibuikebright: please guys, if you are in Port Harcourt, within these areas such as Oluobasanjo, Ust and Water lines, where can i obtain adequate training in Web design and AutoCAD PLEASE [color=#006600][/color]

I'm in ph, I can install and give you a nudge in the right direction with the autocad software for a token.
Pm me

(1) (Reply)

Am Just Confuse....please Help / Free!!!! Job Readiness Workshop / How The Most Successful People Managetheir Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.