Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Modified - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modified (4371 Views)

mODIFIED / Modified / The History Of Ebira People (itopa Ane Ebira) Modified By Aliyu Abdullahi Onumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modified by colormebad(m): 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
Every Nigeria politician is corrupt! Quote me any way.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
nigerianvenom:

i know how to treat u and am doing well with regards to dat.just hold on
You registered today and you are issuing threat!!!!
I dnt normally take your type serious and I won't enter into unnecessary "fight" with you

Re: Modified by colormebad(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

Demdem also thinks he is a good man but Jonathan sucks governance wise.

can u pls remind me which of our past political leader that was never been accused of any crime since 1960 ?

1 Like

Re: Modified by Demdem(m): 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
colormebad:

can u pls remind me which of our past political leader that was never been accused of any crime since 1960 ?

So becos since it seems none yet, we should continue to accept such right?
Re: Modified by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
I'm not surprised, the law of attraction says you attract your type.
Re: Modified by colormebad(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

what I am saying is, what's the guarantee that ur own man or any one else for that matter will do differently, considering the type of people we are and where we are coming from?

2 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
colormebad:

what I am saying is, what's the guarantee that ur own man or any one else for that matter will do differently, considering the type of people we are and where we are coming from?
When you reward failure more people get corrupt. When you punish failure less people get corrupt. You reward or punish your corrupt and failed leaders at the polls. No need arguing back and forth
Re: Modified by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

Know ye not that Jonathanians are not interested in a leader who can dare to be different? Inasmuch as others are bad,GEJ also in their mediocre brains can also continue along the trajectory of averageness since according to them 'no be him spoil Nigeria'.....

If others stole,he should not only steal....he should balkanize every National artefact alongside

if others didnt fight corruption.....he should in addition beatify looters and canonise political Barabas(es)

If others sold National assets to themselves and cronies,he should also open the flood gates of monumental theft to Militants and Criminals

If PHCN didnt work during past leaders' tenure,he should not also do anything about it

If other leaders use 10 Presidential jets....he should also increase the fleet to 20

If other leaders fiddled while Nigeria jingled,he can as well not mind those campaigning for #Bringbackourgirls........as long as his daughter is not among,She-Cow can keep them for as long as he wished

For every opinion you raised about GEJ woeful performance,his minions and bootlickers are ever ready to point accusing fingers at others as being behind his slowness and utter cluelessness about what leadership entails

Jonathanians......A conglomeration of Mediocrity-loving band of praise-singers!

2 Likes

Re: Modified by arewaempire: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: You are talking about a man that cannot point any single achievement as Gov in Bayelsa...

How dare you forget Pa Edwin Clark and Asari Dokubo! angry
Re: Modified by Demdem(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
colormebad:

The first step should be that we have identified a incompetent failure that needs to be booted out. When we agree with that, then we'll work and look for a competent hand. Surely we won't look for long in a country of over 150 million inhabitants.
Re: Modified by meforyou1(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
When did IBB start being GEJ's wise man?

2 Likes

Re: Modified by Lordlexyy: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
What the pdp controlled police wouldn't allow us do on the street, we make up on the social media. Op thanks alot, this development is a welcome one at a time Janathanians used propaganda to justify his reelection. Only insensitive folks whose minds are clogged in partisanship refused to admit the massive, unhiding corruption scandals that defined and continue to define this administration. The failure of this gov't to prosecute one single official or atleast show some seriousness about prosecuting them, continue to paint Mr. President in a bad light. I respect Mr. President, we all do i suppose, but a time comes when we can't help but voice our concerns over their corrupt tendencies. We all have to put aside our differences and act honourably like bacanista is doing and expose their deeds, hopely they will have a rethink. Nevertheless, these barage of allegations, will no doubt prove difficult for pdp to survive beyond 2015.

1 Like

Re: Modified by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
Lordlexy you did spoke well!! The pdp propaganda must not be allowed to succeed.they av had their time. Their leaders and principals charged them to Occupy Social Network, nl is too influential to allow them have field day. Let them bring on their propaganda, we'll give them sleepless nights on this forum
Re: Modified by vicadex07(m): 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: What has tribal war got to do with this thread? Oh i forget, it is part of your strategy... Derail thread and cause fight so as to evade issues cheesy cheesy cheesy. Dude I have no time to tow that path with you...

Enjoy Sir

Don't mind the idiot the same politics of tribe and religious sentiments that GEJ is championing cos of political gains
Re: Modified by suwailad(f): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
I think Jonathan's money has touched nairaland, because its surprising to see this didnt make front page but the one attacking APC did.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
suwailad: I think Jonathan's money has touched nairaland, because its surprising to see this didnt make front page but the one attacking APC did.
PDP and Jonathan should recruit more members of Occupy Social Network, because they are in for the heat as long as NL is concerned!!!!
Re: Modified by suwailad(f): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: PDP and Jonathan should recruit more members of Occupy Social Network, because they are in for the heat as long as NL is concerned!!!!

dont say it like that oh. the way it seems the $20 billion is having its way. APC can't match incumbent corrupt power so it will come down to leaving nigerians to the destructive hands of jonathan ebele
Re: Modified by nigerianvenom(m): 11:33am On Aug 22, 2014
barcanista: You registered today and you are issuing threat!!!!
I dnt normally take your type serious and I won't enter into unnecessary "fight" with you

U that have been around b4 seun created this site,what have u achieved?
Re: Modified by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
suwailad:

dont say it like that oh. the way it seems the $20 billion is having its way. APC can't match incumbent corrupt power so it will come down to leaving nigerians to the destructive hands of jonathan ebele
Suwailad They should bring their $20b and watch as it waste... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Modified by comos: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
barcanista: Lordlexy you did spoke well!! The pdp propaganda must not be allowed to succeed.they av had their time. Their leaders and principals charged them to Occupy Social Network, nl is too influential to allow them have field day. Let them bring on their propaganda, we'll give them sleepless nights on this forum
oya, let start!
I will see if LASG will give you overtime beyond 5.00pm, because I suspect you are one of the APC e-rats in Alausa
Re: Modified by Obadiah77(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Give him food and he will sing for you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Modified by ba7man(m): 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Obadiah77:
Give him food and he will sing for you grin grin

Re: Modified by Ivanspring(f): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: Modified by Kororugged: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Not Forgeting:
Chief Alamesigha, A fugitive and exConvict pardoned by Jonathan that caused international outcry.

Musliu Obanikoro, A staunch pro-3rd thirm Campaigner while in Senate between 2003 to 2007. Now a Minister of State for Defense.

Hypocrite!
Re: Modified by bettercreature(m): 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Modified by xtervaganza(m): 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2363993_pdplogo_rrr_jpeg6f60280290cffbdd8654f8b4db6c2e0e
iwo boy yi, oloriburuku eda Kan ni e oooo

Awon obi e ti sunwo n'na

Tie ti baje yan yan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 PDP Governors Set To Move To APC-Kwankwaso / Breaking :- China Develops Weapon That Can Shoot Around CORNERS!!! / Buhari Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Social Media Compares Crowd (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.