Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

DOWNLOAD: Music: Skales – Give It To Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DOWNLOAD: Music: Skales – Give It To Me (432 Views)

Music: Skales – Je Ka Mo + I Am For Real / Music: Wizkid & Skales – It Wasn’t Me Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Music: Skales – Give It To Me by entadaplace1: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2014
Still basking in the success of Shake Body, multi talented musician Skales has released his first single since joining Baseline Entertainment.

The man of the moment together with Kenny Wonder delivers a unique fusion of highlife and Afrobeat titled “Give It to Me”

Real names Raoul John Njeng Njeng, Skales and his team will announce the winner of the Shake Body Fan Video contest on September 8, 2014. To participate in this contest, fans from all over the world are expected to make a rendition of the Shake Body video and upload it on skalesmusic.com. The fan with the most views will emerge winner and win the whooping sum of 10,000 US Dollars.

DOWNLOAD HERE

(1) (Reply)

New Music Vocal Slender "Pom Pom" / Sarkodie – 2000 Degrees / Rick Ross - Hood Billionaire (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.