Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth (1984 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by 500samuel(m): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2014
Their is this girl that we have been dating for almost five years in fact i met her parents three years ago and she also met my parents. Also her pastor had interviewed me on several occasion and we have started courtship according to the doctrine of her church. she has twice told me she is no longer interested in the relationship but i was able to convince her and she agreed. Around middle of last year she finally broke the relationship and she said no going back. Around middle of this year she sent her family member to start begging me that she want to come back to my life.

Prior to when we broke-up i noticed that she was using style to woo a guy and hoping the guy will agree but the guy neva give her consent, dont ask me how i know because well has ear...
when i asked her whey did she broke the relationship last year she said it is because of my action and reaction during courtship...i also asked why did she wants to come back she said because she discover that she loves me

i was able to discover that after she broke the relationship she met a guy and her mum when to pray about the guy and she was told that she should not marry the guy and that i am more preferable to the guy, dont ask my how i got this info walls has ear

i observed that she is desperate to marry, her siblings are getting married.........can this be also a reason she wants to come back?
MATURE MINDS KINDLY ADVICE, DOES SHE WORTH TAKING BACK??

my observation
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by Donfamous(m): 11:52am On Aug 21, 2014
Thank God she broke ur hearth and not heart.
Well she's only desperate all for the sake of marriage, cos d clock is ticking, don't be surprised if u find out that she doesn't really love. Well the ball is in ur court

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by tboy11(m): 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
what were your actions and reactions according to her that made her break up last year?
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by redcliff: 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
If you want to save yourself alot of stress, dont give her any chance.. tell her this

"We run to the best things not knowing we are running away from the best things....you had your chance"..

Sign out like a boss my brother.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by jnrbayano(m): 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
So, if I ask you to take her back you will do as I say?

You can never have a simpler situation to make a decision my friend.
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by dejt4u(m): 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
She only want to come to complete her unfinished job...
Shebi she only brk ur heart b4, this tym around, na ur lyf she wan break.!
So, you can give her another chance..
What am i even saying.. I need help ooo..i am confused

5 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by Chongaiman: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
Story that touches. . .

To forgive is divine. However, you should always have it at the back of your mind that you are to her, 'the available that becomes desirable' due to the unavailabilty of the desirable. If you can live with that second class status, best of luck!

7 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by 500samuel(m): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
tboy11: what were your actions and reactions according to her that made her break up last year?
i told her that she is not doing the assignment that we were given very well.......we were told to repeat the an assignment twice just because of her nonchalant attitute
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by tboy11(m): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
my friend ..if u take her back she will repeat what she did last year in a refined form....you have already moved on... she is only desperate to be in a man's house not a true union in the real sense of it
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by austine4real(m): 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
guy no take her back
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by Tymax(m): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
Don't allow her o! She get mission. angry

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by Shalome(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
She's a naughty lady...drop her unless u are good with having Grade C material as wifey
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by Adeyeancah(m): 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
Wait...Lemme ask the wall.

Honestly, I think u shouldn't take her back...Mtshwee
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by WackyJ1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
500samuel:
, dont ask me how i know because well has ear...

500samuel:
dont ask my how i got this info walls has ear

hahahaha, love this guy, he communicates with Wells and Walls

On serious note, brother run far away from this girl, you can never marry her and be safe

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by 500samuel(m): 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
for that one year she did not sent me.....
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by 500samuel(m): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
ladies in the house kindly advice
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by NiniArike(f): 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
Do you still love her?? Do you see a better future with her?? Think twice Man. We Ladies can use emotion to get what we want.
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by 500samuel(m): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
NiniArike: Do you still love her?? Do you see a better future with her?? Think twice Man. We Ladies can use emotion to get what we want.

love? Am indifferent....emotion? Dat is why i dont want to see her
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by NiniArike(f): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
500samuel:

You sound as if you've made up your mind. Right?
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by 500samuel(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
NiniArike:

You sound as if you've made up your mind. Right?

not really, dat was why i came here to seek 4 advice
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by purplesummer(f): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
I don't think she loves you enough, if at all.
She could crush the already broken pieces of your heart into powder. Take her back at your own risk.
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by Dbestmax(m): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
U luv ds gal wich is obviously y u want advice on hw 2 handle her...Talk to this girl bro..Ask her questions...@ first let her know u're nt having her bak...watch reactions...lik a tape recorder record her answers 2 ur questions as per hw she spent d past 1 year of her life...U're a man..den make ur decisions afta u might hav ran through her mind..try dat
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by xtervaganza(m): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
1st, I'll say: never beg a woman to date you

When you get married she will toss you around

2nd: she's broken up with u already , why getting back to her?

You're clearly her less preferable option, not 1st choice

Go your own way and let her sod off!
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by Dbestmax(m): 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by Dbestmax(m): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
purplesummer: I don't think she loves you enough, if at all.
She could crush the already broken pieces of your heart into powder. Take her back at your own risk.
Purplesummer u're a gal....nt saying u shud take sides...bt u of all people shud know hw indecisive u gals can b..especialy wen it comes 2 mariage..as noone knows d road wit d diamond ending
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by purplesummer(f): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dbestmax:
Purplesummer u're a gal....nt saying u shud take sides...bt u of all people shud know hw indecisive u gals can b..especialy wen it comes 2 mariage..as noone knows d road wit d diamond ending
Lol. I'm a girl and I know the meaning of love because I've experienced it. A girl is indecisive about a guy if she doesn't truly love him. Moreso, ending up with the one you love, to me is the most satisfying, I wouldn't go looking for other "diamond endings" unless I don't really love my fiance.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by Dbestmax(m): 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
purplesummer:
Lol. I'm a girl and I know the meaning of love because I've experienced it. A girl is indecisive about a guy if she doesn't truly love him. Moreso, ending up with the one you love, to me is the most satisfying, I wouldn't go looking for other "diamond endings" unless I don't really love my fiance.
so u're tellin me u'l marry d one u luv even though he's financially unstable
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by poik(m): 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
That girl loves you not.
I don't see where a relationship where love is one-sided is going.
As a matter of fact, I won't even ask if you want to take her back or not. DO NOT!!!
The problems and more heartbreaks inherent in your taking her back are too much.
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
Donfamous: Thank God she broke ur hearth and not heart.
Well she's only desperate all for the sake of marriage, cos d clock is ticking, don't be surprised if u find out that she doesn't really love. Well the ball is in ur court

She is a typical Nigerian girl to whom relationships is all about what she stands to gain.

Maybe she saw a more handsome or richer guy and wanted to dump poster for him. They are never satisfied with what they have.

Do you know that my Ex which we consentedly broke up siince 2011 still sees me and cry that she hasn't seen another man like me. When they have you, they don't value you. They disrespect you, insult you, trample you, compare you with riff raffs, pick calls in your presence from non-entities who mean nothing for them.

Poster, the ball is in your court, if you just want to marry go for her. But if you still have time on your calendar like one year, ignore the mumu and search for another girl.

One open mouth the other day, " A man cannot dump me, if a man is about to dump me, I will dump him first ". I just dey laugh. Dem no sabi say spare parts get grade..

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
500samuel: for that one year she did not sent me.....

Her relationship just failed so she prefers you now. That's how they keep running back to their exes of even 3 years ago.

She is in a perpetual circle of comparison. Comparing one man with the other and always threatening the present man with Exes and competitors. I have been in it before.

Guy, for the sake of peace and to avoid heart attack, just forget that lady. She can dump you tomorrow if bad comes to worse financially.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
500samuel:

The fact say she don compromise your property,(her honey pot) is enuf reason for you to refuse.

That doesn't mean you can't lend her a shoulder when she is crying or service her to wipe her tears..
Re: Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth by Donfamous(m): 12:00am On Aug 22, 2014
okparaugo:

She is a typical Nigerian girl to whom relationships is all about what she stands to gain.

Maybe she saw a more handsome or richer guy and wanted to dump poster for him. They are never satisfied with what they have.

Do you know that my Ex which we consentedly broke up siince 2011 still sees me and cry that she hasn't seen another man like me. When they have you, they don't value you. They disrespect you, insult you, trample you, compare you with riff raffs, pick calls in your presence from non-entities who mean nothing for them.

Poster, the ball is in your court, if you just want to marry go for her. But if you still have time on your calendar like one year, ignore the mumu and search for another girl.

One open mouth the other day, " A man cannot dump me, if a man is about to dump me, I will dump him first ". I just dey laugh. Dem no sabi say spare parts get grade..
lolz, so true dose guys shouting dey'll dump d guy first by the time they clock 30 they'll even be begging

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. / What Turns U Off? / See How This Boyfriend Pranked His Girlfriend About Cheating, What If She Fell F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.