Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Apostle A.O Odili (my Encounter With Jesus) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle A.O Odili (my Encounter With Jesus) (628 Views)

Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- / Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 / Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle A.O Odili (my Encounter With Jesus) by Barnasodili(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
MY ENCOUNTER WITH JESUS
“For God so loved the world that he gave
His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth
In him should not perish, but have everlasting life”
John 3: 16
“. . . . Him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out”.
John 6: 37
“ The thief cometh not, but for to steal,
And to kill, and to destroy: I am come
That they might have life, and that they
Might have it more abundantly”
John 10 : 10
“ For the son of man is come to seek
And to save that which was lost”
Luke 19:10
. . .For this purpose the son of God was
Manifested, that he might destroy
The works of the devil”.
1 John 3:8.
Many times can be for the dominance by the devil and its agents but Jesus Christ takes over in a day and it shall be forever. This means after darkness comes light. After rain comes sunshine. Jesus is the Lord of Lords and he loves mankind. He came to the earth to give life to humanity and to destroy the works of the enemy. This last chapter of work discussed the road to my freedom from the hands of enemy and its works. Halleluyah to Jesus for I am saved. He that is in me now is far greater than he that is in the world. Praise to Jesus for his mighty works to me. For if not for the mercies of the lord, I would have been consumed.
It all happened in a day that I travelled to Ijebu from Port-Harcourt to prepare medicines for my customers, I left Ijebu coming back but eventually the vehicle that I entered got spoilt. So the journey I started by 11 am seemed to end up by 6.pm when I stopped at Warri. Being late in the night, I entered into the next alternative vehicle which was 504 wagon car. I sat in the front seat as we proceeded in coming back to Port-harcourt where I was leaving then with my family, eventually, as we passed across Ughelli during this dew time, I slept off in the vehicle. All of a sudden, something which I did not know woke me up. Inside the vehicle, an unidentified voice called me twice. I could not see anybody Immediately, there comes a fast approaching pick up van towards us which also had a problem in his own lane and cross into ours but I did not know our driver is not observing him, watching our driver now, I called him by surprise and ordered him to stop. This he did and slightly avoided the accident. A step further could have resulted to our total annihilation and destruction.
I now survived this accident by the grace of God, At this time, I became restless and began to come to my senses. I began to have second thought. The next question to myself was,’ This thing I am doing, is it the will of God for me, Reaching Port-Harcourt, being a polygamist told my junior wife all my experiences on the way and what could have happened to me. After this, I travelled home (Delta State), where my senior wife was residing.
When I met my senior wife, she narrated to me of the dream she had. During nightmare, she saw herself in the mortuary. While there, many dead bodies of the members of cherubim and seraphim were there and also seen. One man unknown asked her, ‘Woman, why are you here’? The man further stated to her, ‘All the people that you see here are those that died the second death and if you continue to be here, very soon, the door shall be closed against you that you can’t escape.’ That time, her name is Georgina Odili, but under cherubim and seraphim organization, her name was Deborah. Inside that dream, she ran out of that mortuary and close the gate. This made her to scream and begin to shake. This happened in the midnight as I was sleeping with her. I later consoled and encouraged her after her story. Though I could not understand the dream because I had no spirit of the Lord then, she now relaxed. This happened in 1994.
MY TRIP BACK TO PORTHARCOURT
After this incident at home, I returned back to Port-Harcourt. Not quite long after my return to Port-Harcourt, another wonderful incident took place. The son of one Yoruba woman called MaMa Bidemi died at the main road, without the exact knowledge of what happened, the woman ran to me with the dead child and immediately threw him.’ What a drama and confusion! What did I have to the extent of raising up a dead body. At this point, I was confused.
Immediately this woman casted her son on me, by faith, a voice called on me and asked me to work on this child. I don’t know how to do it. As I came to the veranda of my house, I dropped the child and began to pray under the pattern of the cherubim and seraphim. At this point, a voice asked me to put my personal mouth in the mouth of this young boy.
Doing this, made me to blow on the mouth of a corpse and certain particles came out from his mouth. This was the beginning of the miracle. I did it the second time, and immediately, I heard this boy sneezed and there comes his resurrection. I, now take the young boy back to his mother. People were amazed at this wonderful instant miracle.
After this experience, a voice called me again and said, ‘Having done this, what has you done or contributed personally’ what have you used in doing this miracle”? He was communicating to me according to the level of my understanding as I was confused at this types of question. He further said, “The gift I gave to you had been diverted and distorted, why?
MY DREAM
After hearing this voice, I prayed and slept. I had a wonderful dream that very day. I saw myself wearing coat and preaching to many people as the Bible were in my hand. People in the arena were touched with the power of God in divers ways. As I woke up in the morning, the following day, I became annoyed because I was ignorant of every thing that happened to me last night. The reason was I did not see myself with the attire I supposed to have to have seen myself which is the white attire or robe which I used to wear while at cherubim and seraphim. Instead of this, I saw myself with coat.
MY WIFE’S DREAM
In the same night of my experience at Port Harcourt, my junior wife in the dream equally saw a ladder from heaven that touched the earth. He saw 2 angels with trumpet and Jesus, at their center, this time, people were running from one place to another for security. She, eventually ran inside a house which also caught fire. Trees at the road sides also caughting fire. People became afraid and was running helter-skelter for security. As she was struggling to survive this episode, she woke up. When she narrated the experience to me, I asked her to be encouraged and told her to go for another ordination from Aladura as a “Dorcas” which she did.
BACK TO HOME
After this, every year we use to travel down to our home to visit our people. I visited my senior wife at home. Reaching home, I began to experience a terrible sudden sickness of ‘heartbreak’. I applied all the medicinal effort within my reach, though none of the worked. At this time, I had several medicines prepared with animals. Some are for guns, cutlasses and wars. At this time, my senior who decided that we will call a Pentecostal minister by name Rev. Alexander Ugwu, that was living beside us. He is the founder of the way of life Pentecostal church. During the time of this sickness, I was motivate by my spirit to abandon the cherubim and seraphim and offer for a thanks given service at one of the Pentecostal churches in my town. In short, I did not have mush genuine reason for doing that; but I did it.
When Rev. Alexander Ugwu came to my house , including with his association and entourage. They started to pray, though I felt less concentrated because I pre- conceived notion hat whenever they are praying for some body. The person will fall , so my spirit did not agree or join them in the prayer. when they were praying almost every body in that room including my wife and children were slain under the power of God – except me. They demons away from them, introducing them gradually on the road of freedom and deliverance. When it came to my turn, one of the pastor’s associate, ‘’a lady’’ prophesied through utterances, saying that she saw Jesus looking at me and fastly remove his face because my was is too much. When they stoped the prayer I sat them down and began to ask them a question through the word of revelation 22:1-2.
This said;
‘’ and he shoe me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of lamb. In the mist of the street of the street of it, and on either side of the river , was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, yielded her fruit every month; and the leave of the tree is for the healing of the nations’’
I quoted this passage to confuse and demoralize them. I further told them that I want to see Jesus Christ before I believe. Now, I began to mock them as my junior wife support me. But in the evening, my Senior wife try to convince me that this people came from thy lord.

(1) (Reply)

.RD; The truth about Islam / Signs Of The End Time / Scoan's Miracles Aren't Fake - TB Joshua Fights Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.