Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women (48045 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
chukwuma101: A large cache of money. Eloquence. Handsomeness. A little bit of biceps.

very important grin grin grin
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by WackyJ1(m): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
glitest:

Me a softie?....You are not serious. grin grin
Why don't I believe that you're done been a mugu?.

Because you still want me to be your mugu. E pain you say you no get your turn

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Crispels(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
okparaugo:

A high drive for sex.

If you don't approach a lady sexually by the 1st, 2nd or 3rd date, you stand the risk of eternal friend zoning..

They like it rough.

Loooooool grin
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
WackyJ1:

Because you still want me to be your mugu. E pain you say you no get your turn

Mtchewwww...Shut up!! grin grin grin

You wish!!.....I wanted you to be my mugu, but you were playing yanganism for me; Now i have Coded01 for that...He is my mugu maga; Although we are going through a rough path right bow, but he would always be my mugu/maga.
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Simitrendy: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
purplesummer: Guys. *smh*
Ladies. *smh*
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Mosandie(f): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
dammyjay93: u think? Oya lie say ur current bf no get massive head angry angry
Nope, he doesn't undecided
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Simitrendy: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
iwakolewa:

very important grin grin grin
lol
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Ishilove: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
zeongeon: U don't have to like the list, it is normal for women to b around men who are successful and and men who behave like MEN...Tell me if u don't cheer when u see ur male celebs, tell me if u won't want an autograph from bill gates or mark zuckerberg..like u won't free ur present bf for some successful man.

U gurls say things like u won't take it if the guy scolds u BUT if d guy doesn't do it u mistake him for a puppet.

Again d list can be utter bullshit to U, u don't have to like it BUT it is working for GUYZ.
Scolding is different from being verbally abusive. Threatening to slap your woman is abuse, also asking her if she is mad is equally abusive. There are ways to scold an adult without resorting to abuse. If my man should threaten to slap me, sontin go shele grin grin
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by talk2cj08(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
chukwuma101: A large cache of money. Eloquence. Handsomeness. A little bit of biceps.
Onye oshi cheesy grin
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by talk2cj08(m): 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
okparaugo:

A high drive for sex.

If you don't approach a lady sexually by the 1st, 2nd or 3rd date, you stand the risk of eternal friend zoning..

They like it rough.
so onpoint
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by zeongeon: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ishilove:
Scolding is different from being verbally abusive. Threatening to slap your woman is abuse, also asking her if she is mad is equally abusive. There are ways to scold an adult without resorting to abuse. If my man should threaten to slap me, sontin go shele grin grin
As usual running to embrace the term "abuse" like telling ur guy to buy u phone, hair and taking u on shopping worth hundred thousands isn't abusive "financial abuse" or having different guyz call u and giving ur contacts out to diff guys isn't abusive to ur man.

Ishilove scolding an come in any format from threatening to slap to questions like are u mad? What's wrong with u? Do u have a problem? Sure ur not drunk?..Depending on the degree of d mess up ur scolding can be served in any format.

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by dammyjay93(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mosandie:
Nope, he doesn't undecided
pishur or.... undecided undecided
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Ishilove: 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
zeongeon: As usual running to embrace the term "abuse" like telling ur guy to buy u phone, hair and taking u on shopping worth hundred thousands isn't abusive "financial abuse" or having different guyz call u and giving ur contacts out to diff guys isn't abusive to ur man.

Ishilove scolding an come in any format from threatening to slap to questions like are u mad? What's wrong with u? Do u have a problem? Sure ur not drunk?..Depending on the degree of d mess up ur scolding can be served in any format.
I don't ask my man to buy me phone, hair or shopping. The current phone I'm using was bought by my brother. I don't fix all these nonsense human hair of a thing, and shopping?? When Balogun market never close, with 20k you will buy assorted things full your vehicle and change will still remain grin

The point I am trying to make is harsh and abusive words don't have to be used in the name of correction. If a man deems it fit to buy things for his girl, all well and good but it should not be a license to start using such abusive words, and yes, those words are abusive. Forget my online badmouth, offline I am very watchful of my words and I expect the same from my man. If he should use the words you have mentioned in your post, I will be hurt and DEEPLY offended, and when I am offended, the Inner Biatch surfaces.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by zeongeon: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ishilove:
I don't ask my man to buy me phone, hair or shopping. The current phone I'm using was bought by my brother. I don't fix all these nonsense human hair of a thing, and shopping?? When Balogun market never close, with 20k you will buy assorted things full your vehicle and change will still remain grin

The point I am trying to make is harsh and abusive words don't have to be used in the name of correction. If a man deems it fit to buy things for his girl, all well and good but it should not be a license to start using such abusive words, and yes, those words are abusive. Forget my online badmouth, offline I am very watchful of my words and I expect the same from my man. If he should use the words you have mentioned in your post, I will be hurt and DEEPLY offended, and when I am offended, the Inner Biatch surfaces.
And when d inner biatch surfaces our manly hug, sweet words and kisses will calm her down.. Just have in mind sha that scolding can come in any format and when we scold that doesn't mean we love U any less
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Ishilove: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
zeongeon: And when d inner biatch surfaces our manly hug, sweet words and kisses will calm her down.. Just have in mind sha that scolding can come in any format and when we scold that doesn't mean we love U any less
I know, but it shouldn't be with harsh words. I had a roomate back in University days. When the man starts abusing the girl all in the name of scolding, she would just start weeping endlessly while the man used his tongue to whip her. Which kind of nonsense scolding is that??
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Kingsley4all(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
The ways to know a gentle man and confidence that attracts a partner is listed and specified in this link www.mymissingribs.com
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by zeongeon: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ishilove:
I know, but it shouldn't be with harsh words. I had a roomate back in University days. When the man starts abusing the girl all in the name of scolding, she would just start weeping endlessly while the man used his tongue to whip her. Which kind of nonsense scolding is that??
Then the girl should stop doing things that will make d guy scold her..If u use sweet words then its not scolding any more...Men are human beings and u don't expect us to be all mushy if u go over the bar we won't hesitate to scold u or put u in ur place with words.
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Ishilove: 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
zeongeon: Then the girl should stop doing things that will make d guy scold her..If u use sweet words then its not scolding any more...Men are human beings and u don't expect us to be all mushy if u go over the bar we won't hesitate to scold u or put u in ur place with words.
Words are also very hurtful, and once said, cannot be unsaid.

I am waiting for the day any man will abuse me. That is the day he will know that southern women get fire for head.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by zeongeon: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ishilove:
Words are also very hurtful, and once said, cannot be unsaid.

I am waiting for the day any man will abuse me. That is the day he will know that southern women get fire for head.
seriously, babe come let me tame U.
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Dolemite(f): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
MONEY is what we ladies want!! fk confidence. If you're broke you will never see my panties no matter how confident you aregrin

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
zeongeon: seriously, babe come let me tame U.
You want to tame the shrew?? Be careful what you ask for grin
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dolemite: MONEY is what we ladies want!! fk confidence. If you're broke you will never see my panties no matter how confident you aregrin
And love?
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Dolemite(f): 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
Pprovost:
And love?

Love doesn't exist, it's an illusion of your brain to foster procreation among the human race, don't be fooled by Hollywood. grin
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by eniolashola47: 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
So am never going to have a girl nor get married??
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
tongue cool
Dolemite:

Love doesn't exist, it's an illusion of your brain to foster procreation among the human race, don't be fooled by Hollywood. grin
hmmm i wish dis is not true oh...cos i'm in love already cool
Dolemite:

hmmm i wish dis is not true oh...cos i'm in love already

lolz
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by stanisbaratheon: 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
glitest:

Who bi you?

you can call me enigma
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
stanisbaratheon:

you can call me enigma

Enigma...I already do have difficult people that i deal with on NL; your name isn't doing yourself any favors.
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by emog17(m): 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
evegran: You guys are simply assuming. It varies, depending on the girl in the picture. Different faces, different wants!
u're right
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by fubbyy(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
I wish am like you guys who get time to talk about women,love and relationship,anyway here is my own problem

Am looking for armed robbers to join, bank robbers,road blocker,kidnappers
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by deavicky(m): 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
polymathic: OMG!!! Seems you're a pro in this.... will you wanna teach me some few stuffs, cos I really wanna learn.. Gettin prepared for the big day grin
mumu see watin u want learn
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
deavicky: mumu see watin u want learn
Loool... Bros, that neva warrant mumu na, don't u tink tis not a normal tin callin someone mumu
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
fubbyy: I wish am like you guys who get time to talk about women,love and relationship,anyway here is my own problem

Am looking for armed robbers to join, bank robbers,road blocker,kidnappers

Pls contact me
2939B896
This dude been advertising for so long n no one has recruited him.. Someone shld help him ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Some Dps Ladies Post When "Break-up" Takes Place. / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.