Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Apostle Anthony Ogelenya Odili - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Anthony Ogelenya Odili (438 Views)

Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- / Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 / ODO OWA: Birth Place of Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola, Founder CAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Anthony Ogelenya Odili by APOSTLEODILI(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
ABSOLUTELY FREE AT LAST
After all these things I became restless in the night. This make me to ask my wife to go and check for whether the evangelist Alexander is awake. . she returned with a reply that he has awake. Then, I went to see him in his house and I told him exactly the state of my restlessness last night. I ask him the reason behind this, he told me that when they came to my house yesterday the holy spirit of God revealed a lot of things concerning me which they felt like not stating them to me then. He put the cassette of one Ohero from Lagos, that I should hear his testimony on how he died and resurrected . hearing the challenging testimony, I could not contain and control myself as tears gushed out of my eyes. In this mood was I till I crossed to the party of my house, unknown to me, recovering from the ecstasy and strange happenings, I later ask somebody to call the man of God once again, when he came, I knelt down and I saw my self weeping, sobbing and crying, confessing to God all my sins for forgiveness and cleansing. As I was now praying and crying, I saw touch light that appear in my presence. Before I knew it, it shone on me and its power and radiation beat me down flat on the ground immediately, I saw myself in another world and saw rain beating me . at the time, I heard the voice that said;
‘’Behold, I have chosen you. Only keep to my instruction and instruction and statues. Preach my word for on the last day, I promise you that your soul will be kept’’.
After the voice, I came to my senses, filled with the new strength and spirit from above. The lord refreshed me and gave me a new beginning. After my conversion my first wife was settle to stay at her parents home with her children as pastor Anthony Ogelenya Odili who answered the lord’s call into ministry in (1995) is now husband of one wife by name Georgina Odili. He is blessed with children .
‘’I know that what soever God doeth,
it shall e forever: nothing can be put to it,
nor anthing taken from it. And God doeth it,
ecclessiasties 3:14

‘’THIS IS A SAYING, AND
WORTH OF ALL ACCEPTION,
THAT CHRIST JESUS CAME INTO THE WORLD
TO SAVE SINNERS OF WHOM I AM CHIEF’’
1 TIMOTHY 1:15

(1) (Reply)

Apostle A.o. Odili / Righteousness Precedes Life. / No Faith, No Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.