Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Every Uzziah, Herod Or Lot Must Give Way - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Every Uzziah, Herod Or Lot Must Give Way (691 Views)

‘herod Of Kaduna’ Will Die – Suleman Hits El Rufai Again / Non-christain Evidence That Herod Ordered An Infanticide Because Of Baby Jesus / Papa Oyedepo Rolling Like A Rock Star. Give Way For The Boss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Uzziah, Herod Or Lot Must Give Way by pstyoung(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
Beloved, In the realm of the spirit, There are certain things, people in our life that God has ordained must give way in order for you to step into His plans and purpose for your life. How ? Read more:@ www.rememberhisnameisjesus.com/2014/08/every-uzziah-herod-or-lot-in-your-life.html

1 Like

Re: Every Uzziah, Herod Or Lot Must Give Way by chinedu202000(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ameeeen

1 Like

Re: Every Uzziah, Herod Or Lot Must Give Way by Elijah78: 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
You can not talk to your Father that way. You talk to Him just the way you can do to your earthly father.
Simply ask Him to protect you first from the evil that is in us and the one that is in the world. As a matter of fact, every living being is a Herod, uzziah, pharaoh etc in each and every one's live. how many will give way?
Re: Every Uzziah, Herod Or Lot Must Give Way by chinedu202000(m): 5:08am On Aug 22, 2014
Elijah78: You can not talk to your Father that way. You talk to Him just the way you can do to your earthly father.
Simply ask Him to protect you first from the evil that is in us and the one that is in the world. As a matter of fact, every living being is a Herod, uzziah, pharaoh etc in each and every one's live. how many will give way?
@Elijah 78, Every human being is not Herod, Uzziah or Lot. if you have been oppressing any ones life, as you have placed yourself in this category, you better repent now because in the spiritual realm, a decree has been passed concerning every Herod,Uzziah or Lot in our lives. How is talking to God/Father connected with this message? Have you not heard? Job 22:28 Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways. so be a blessing to people, not being an Herod, Uzziah or Lot.

1 Like

Re: Every Uzziah, Herod Or Lot Must Give Way by Elijah78: 6:41am On Aug 22, 2014
Matt 6:13
And finally, ask Him to protect you from yourself and from all the evil that surrounds you in the world.

I didn't actually mean i am an uzziah etc in someone's life, The issue is this, just as we see other's to be uzziahs etc in our lives, thatz who people see us to be uzziahs in their lives. It is that simple.

But Jesus taught us how to pray, that God should protect us from the uzziahs if there be any. We say that God is the one to avenge our enemies, then while go further to do the vengeance by passing a decree, is God that helpless?
Re: Every Uzziah, Herod Or Lot Must Give Way by pstyoung(m): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2014
Elijah78: Matt 6:13
And finally, ask Him to protect you from yourself and from all the evil that surrounds you in the world.

I didn't actually mean i am an uzziah etc in someone's life, The issue is this, just as we see other's to be uzziahs etc in our lives, thatz who people see us to be uzziahs in their lives. It is that simple.

But Jesus taught us how to pray, that God should protect us from the uzziahs if there be any. We say that God is the one to avenge our enemies, then while go further to do the vengeance by passing a decree, is God that helpless?

@Elijah78. May be you don't know this aspect of AUTHORITY of a believer in Christ Jesus. Job 22:28 Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways. Matthew 21:21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. And in Isaiah 43:26 God said'' Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified. why? Because life and death is the POWER of the tongue. prov.18:21.

1 Like

Re: Every Uzziah, Herod Or Lot Must Give Way by Elijah78: 10:26am On Aug 23, 2014
Jesus never took authority over demons by yelling at them and the scripture says Jesus is our example. He took authority over them by submitting Himself to the Father. There’s a good passage in I Peter 5:6-11 that tells us how to deal with evil and the snares of the Devil.

Okay lets get more real, please can you talk to the mountains and ask them to be cast into the sea? I am not talking here of the uzziahs, because we cannot be able to verify that, but for the mountains you will be sure that your faith is working, i me to my faith will be lifted up. Thank you.
Re: Every Uzziah, Herod Or Lot Must Give Way by chinedu202000(m): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
Elijah78: Jesus never took authority over demons by yelling at them and the scripture says Jesus is our example. He took authority over them by submitting Himself to the Father. There’s a good passage in I Peter 5:6-11 that tells us how to deal with evil and the snares of the Devil.

Okay lets get more real, please can you talk to the mountains and ask them to be cast into the sea? I am not talking here of the uzziahs, because we cannot be able to verify that, but for the mountains you will be sure that your faith is working, i me to my faith will be lifted up. Thank you.
@Elijah78.The challenge/problem you have is lack of understanding. mountains here means obstacles, challenges etc confronting you. God won't help you talk to them, He will only confirm/perform what you speak. why? Numbers 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you: so what are you speaking?

1 Like

Re: Every Uzziah, Herod Or Lot Must Give Way by Elijah78: 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
chinedu202000:
@Elijah78.The challenge/problem you have is lack of understanding. mountains here means obstacles, challenges etc confronting you. God won't help you talk to them, He will only confirm/perform what you speak. why? Numbers 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you: so what are you speaking?
okay i hear you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

One Died For All,therefore All Died / The Journey Of The Bible ( From Gen To Revelation) / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.